Find
Notify
Tools

Need .504 bullets
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Buglemintoday
posted
Emailed the "No Excuses" cast company with no response. Any others yall have ordered from with good luck?

This will be for my .504 White Super 91. I just don't want to send money to an address that isn't casting ammo anymore

"Let me start off with two words: Made in America"

Posts: 3316 | Location: Permian Basin | Registered: 16 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What are you looking for? I cast three different weights/configurations: 440-grain, 520-grain, and finally, 620-grain bullets, for my own Whites. (All weights are approximate.)

And I can size to slip fit at .503" or slightly engrave upon loading, at .506"...

Posts: 4748 | Location: TX | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I still order my bullet's from "White's" They have a web sight. Do a search "White muzzle loaders.

Hang on TITE !!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Glad you are successful with them. The majority of my buddies that use Whites have had very spotty service from the newest "White Rifles" website, when they got service at all. I just cast my own, and they work very well for me.

And I believe Doc is no longer associated with that site, but I could be wrong.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I havent had any problem's getting through to them in the "past". I just went to their web sight and got the newest e mail address to order from. doc@whitemuzzleloading.com. Instructions on the web were to e mail with what you want and if it was in stock they would let you know and then accept your order. You can also order from No Excuses Bullets (thats their web sight)e mail ,dave@muzzleloading-bullets.com Phone 801-776-1418 Hope this helps !

Hang on TITE !!

One of Us
Picture of Buglemintoday
posted Hide Post
Doubless - Are you interested in casting for another hunter? I know of No Excuses cast bullets and Bullshop, but I find it hard to get in touch with either.

Justin

"Let me start off with two words: Made in America"

Posts: 3316 | Location: Permian Basin | Registered: 16 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That was the reason for the question. I have some of the 440s on hand now if you want to try 20 or so... Send me a pm.

one of us
posted Hide Post
You could try the bullets I use. I make my bullets with the Lee C-501-440-RF. If you use this mould you will want lead that is 40-1 and about 8 BHN hardness. SInce shooting this group I have found this rifle likes bullets a little harder.
I paper patch them and size them back to .501 they will spring back out and fit like a glove in your rifle. Ron

Posts: 985 | Location: Southern Idaho | Registered: 24 March 2002Reply With Quote