ACCURATERELOADING.COM MUZZLELOADING BIG GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Muzzleloading Big Game Hunting    FS: unfired Goodeion built in-line light bench gun

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS: unfired Goodeion built in-line light bench gun
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
UNFIRED. For sale. .45 caliber light bench gun (less than 14 lb weight for NMLRA match). Round ball twist, 1:60. Blued, round barrel and action, ~1 1/4" - 1 3/8" (need to double check) diameter. Barrel length is ~ 36", but I will double check on that too. False muzzle, sealed ignition, McMillian benchrest stock. All gunsmithing done by Jim Goodeion of Blaine, Minnesota (Master barrel cutter, and smith). Has removable open rear sight (Pachmayr 1911 pistol sight on dovetailed adaptor), front sight block (to clamp on Anshutz-style hooded front sight), has dovetail plate for action for Anshutz style rear sight. Sights not included, except for the open rear sight and adaptor. Set-up permits easy switch from open sight match to "any sight/peep" match.

Inline action and sealed ignition made by by Goodeion. Precision like a swiss watch. Trigger is about 3 lbs (unmodified, can be taken lower if desired). It does not have a trigger guard, but a Rem 700 adl style will fit.

I had it made about 9 years ago, when I thought I was going to do some bench shooting. I am an offhand shooter, and never got to it.

$ 900 usD + freight. Absolutely unfired and 100% new condition on metal work (all blued) and stock. Stock is (factory?) matte black color. False muzzle has blinder post to block line of sight, so you don't accidently shoot it off if you forget to remove it. Beauty of a gun. Be the first on your block to have have the ultimate squirrel gun.

pontoon@adelphia.net

shipping point: Maine-USA