Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Give Them An Inch... Login/Join 
Administrator
posted

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It will be an interesting social experiment to see how quickly they go through their $5 mil!!

Posts: 116 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 12 November 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Experience says if you haven't put any effort in getting it...

You don't deserve it.

And the generation of blacks demanding this have absolutely no right to do so.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
While I believe the chances of that ever occurring are 0.0000000001%…should it…the USA would erupt into civil war.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36556 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Well, as far as I can tell, not a single white person in the United States alive today had ever owned slaves.

So following that reasoning, who is going to pay for it?

What I suggest those demanding reparations should is, go to Africa, find the villages their ancestors were stolen from, find the villages whose leaders, kidnapped them, and demand reparations from them!

Justice would be done! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Agreed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36556 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Years ago I was in the Cameroon rainforest at Geoffroy DeGentille's Lognia camp when 2 black wildlife officials showed up for dinner. We had several long discussions about life in the U.S. One interesting topic was brought up by one of the officials, "Why are American blacks still bringing up slavery" His most profound statement to me was "Sir, you do know that not a single black person was caught by a white man"

Posts: 1851 | Location: Prairieville,Louisiana, USA | Registered: 09 October 2001Reply With Quote