THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    FOX didn't believe Trump's election lies yet repeatedly aired the story

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FOX didn't believe Trump's election lies yet repeatedly aired the story Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
What a surprise.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/s...es-they-pushed-on-tv

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15056 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 300shooter
posted Hide Post
It's all about the Benjamins.

I expect Dominion is about to get a ton of them from the liars at Fox.

Posts: 686 | Location: Texas | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
AH..what a few billion for being assholes..time to pay up...

One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
Funny how the loons are silent. If Fox was lying, what other sources did the same?

Posts: 8613 | Location: Oregon  | Registered: 03 June 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have no issue with them being held accountable for lying.

But the left had better be careful what they wish for. As has been shown on these threads, they do the same crap, just different message.

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was OK with Sandmann getting compensated, and the same for Dominion.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
But the left had better be careful what they wish for. As has been shown on these threads, they do the same crap, just different message.

I don't believe you. I think that's not true. Again, you go too far with the false equivalence.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19674 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You may not believe, but then you like your echo chamber.

I don't call it false equivalence. Just equivalence.

What happened with, say, the nuclear option from Harry Reid or other changing of Senate rules?

The left has been caught time and time again lying. I'm OK with there being a price for lying to the public, in fact, I find the idea good.

quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:

I don't believe you. I think that's not true. Again, you go too far with the false equivalence.

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We're dealing with a whole new ball game, now.

I'm sad that you don't get it.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19674 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/ente...4097a236dd15be6a6729

Rupert Murdoch suggested Fox News hosts Carlson, Hannity and Ingraham go on air and say Joe Biden had won 2020 election, court filing says
Story by ashoaib@insider.com (Alia Shoaib) • 10h ag

XXX