THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    James Carville Explains Why Donald Trump Farts In Court

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

James Carville Explains Why Donald Trump Farts In Court Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
https://youtu.be/9Eg862emEaI?si=3tP6z7sq1aiTzeIe

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19738 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
What happens in America when communism comes?

Wrapped in AOC, Pelosi and Commie Kamala? clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66982 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
What happens in America when communism comes?

Wrapped in AOC, Pelosi and Commie Kamala? clap

Foreign aid to governments cut off, back door funding of insurgents becomes a bulge in the black budget.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14383 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/vide...=yt&ocid=socialshare

Secret Service Delivers Trump’s McDonald’s Order To NYC Courthouse

You can’t handle the toots!

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19738 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Sort of ironic really, the person figuratively stinks as a human and literally stinks as a human. He must be rotting from the inside. Not going to take a very long piece of paper to list his redeeming features.

Mike

Posts: 21220 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not going to take a very long piece of paper to list his redeeming featuresqualities .

I can't think of any, and less redeeming.

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/vide...=yt&ocid=socialshare

Secret Service Delivers Trump’s McDonald’s Order To NYC Courthouse

You can’t handle the toots!

I wonder if the Farter In Chief gave them his credit card. Considering the banter lately about high prices at fast food places I bet that take out might be $250. Pretty sure that it wouldn't be that much here.

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1196 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
Sort of ironic really, the person figuratively stinks as a human and literally stinks as a human. He must be rotting from the inside. Not going to take a very long piece of paper to list his redeeming features.

So are you trying to say your farts don’t stink?

That Trump may be deliberately eating stuff to make it worse is pretty petty on his part, but claiming he’s some special sort of evil just because he farts and they stink is kind of nonsensical.

Posts: 10627 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Doc, don't take this thread too seriously.

Some of it may be true, but I intended it as a spoof.

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would conclude that if he farts in court he probably farts in other places as well so I'd posit that he farts a lot with some of it in court. No biggie unless you happen to be sitting near him.

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1196 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post

Mike

Posts: 21220 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote