THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    All The Ugliness OF The Republican Party On Full Display

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All The Ugliness OF The Republican Party On Full Display Login/Join 
one of us
posted
Lies, lies, and more lies at CPAC. https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/04...cpac-2023/index.html (I'm not sure what "CPAC" stands for, but I'm pretty sure the first "C" stands for "Clowns".)

Posts: 13780 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
And the hits just keep comin'.

Trump supporters chase Nikki Haley into an elevator at CPAC, and pick Kari Lake as their VP choice.

Posts: 13780 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had no idea that it could be this bad.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...c73fd3b69c1cdc&ei=89

Geraldo Warns of ‘Danger to America’ if Trump Loses 2024 Bid: ‘What Mischief Would He Be Capable of Inflicting?’
Story by Colby Hall • 11h ago

“The danger of Donald Trump running for president is not if he wins (he wasn’t a terrible president and until his attempted coup he was even underrated). The danger to America comes if Trump again loses. Stymied twice by the system, what mischief would he be capable of inflicting?” Rivera said on Twitter Sunday afternoon.

===============================================

So, either way, we lose.

How absurd can it get?

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19748 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Actually, if we take all the lies from both sides, I think the woke left still are way ahaed.

The GOP will need to speed up to catch up with them! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66994 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And you would be dead wrong, Saeed.

Posts: 15880 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:

About American politics, I am NEVER WRONG!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66994 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
One thing Trumpism has taught us is that many people have difficulty with lies.

It's not about "politics" as the unique stage. It's about simply not being able to ID what's a lie in the first place. An idea, ideology, worldview, is not a lie in itself. It may be the culmination of lots of lies, or otoh lots of truths.

Many people seem to not grasp the alt-reality that lies intend, and the harm; the magnitude and significance, especially Trumpism.

They seem to say maybe there is SOME truth there, or all sides do it, it's been that way forever, etc. Some seem to think lies are okay as a means since the end goal is deemed worthy and justified.

As I recall, about fifty percent (maybe a lot more) of people can't decipher truth derived from fact/evidence vs truth derived from theory/belief. IOW, they are susceptible to being told what the truth is by someone like Trump, a psycho liar.

WOKE is not even close to parallel or equivalence with Trumpism in this regard. It's like saying the false equivalence, comparing an itchy spot with a malignant boil, respectively.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...147179e7cd8676&ei=68

Trump’s ‘Retribution’ Vow Is a Dark and Dangerous Signal to His Base

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19748 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:

About American politics, I am NEVER WRONG!

Almost everything you post is wrong. And equating any Dem to trump when it comes to lies pretty much establishes that beyond any doubt.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15105 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...64e1ff51b3c8fd&ei=30

Trump's 'evident emotional issues' aren't scaring off his fans – and that's dangerous
Story by Tom Boggioni • 2h ago

The hero's welcome that greeted Donald Trump at this past weekend's CPAC gathering in Maryland \-- despite the fact that he tried to subvert the 2020 presidential election while inciting a riot at the Capitol -- should be a cause for concern over what it will take for his fans to abandon him.

Trump's appearance allowed him to give a two-hour speech that recycled his usual laundry list of grievances and included him darkly suggesting to the crowd "I am your retribution," which led Nichols to sum up the speech as a "litany of lunacy."

"Much of it was hallucinatory," he said. "Amusing as it is to listen to President von Munchausen and his many 'sir' stories, Trump is the former commander in chief of the U.S. armed forces and the current front-runner for the Republican nomination in 2024. He is as dangerous as ever to our democracy and to our national security."

Nichols added that he wants "...to turn attention from Trump’s evident emotional issues to consider a more unsettling question: How, in 2023, after all we know about this man and his attacks on our government and our Constitution, do we engage the people who heard that speech and support Donald Trump’s candidacy?"

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...812ecc5ab1be25&ei=13

Trump has entered his fat Elvis stage: MSNBC host
Story by Sarah K. Burris • Yesterday 10:45 PM

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...87902cdca1b9a2&ei=17

How Donald Trump Could Destroy Himself and the GOP
Story by Stephen Silver • 10h ago

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...87902cdca1b9a2&ei=36

DeSantis and Trump: An Echo or a Choice?
Opinion by By Jack Shafer • 5h ago

XXX