Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gender Neutral For God?? Login/Join 
Administrator
posted

Posts: 66951 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What sex do you suppose God is? Does he even have a sex?

Does he have male genitals?

WHY would he have male genitals...unless there is a female god out there somewhere?

God is either sexless, or else we should all be polytheists.

Posts: 6106 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kind of a tricky situation for the church, where they try to stay relevant to keep/gain parishioners, and yet risk alienating thier current ones. The slow decline of religion.

I think it shows the flaw in human religious sects, where despite religion meant to be the word of God etc, form many centuries ago, or more, the human leaders feel they need to change the meaning of the original intent too stay relevant.

Posts: 4239 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Bible is divinely inspired. Jesus is clearly manifested as a male child. The culture and society needed him to be male. A female would have been rejected out of hand.

The New Testament states God is a Spirt. Those who worship him must worship him in spirit and truth.

Galicians 3:28 There is no male nor female in Heaven.

Posts: 10841 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You can have heaven then. I don't care to be asexual for eternity.

Posts: 6106 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is the point. Heaven is not made for what you can see in the mirror and x ray machine.

Joshua Lowe would not like it either.

The versus say what they say. I am not going to Heaven for sex, but perfect communion with God.

For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven. Matthew 22:20.

Of course, you may have your position.

Posts: 10841 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kanec
posted Hide Post
What a OP…wow
How do you worry about something like this?

Posts: 201 | Location: Heart of Europe where East meets the West | Registered: 19 January 2023Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
All the evidence points toward God being transgendered not once, but often. It was once Aphrodite, even before that the fat chick depicted in statues at Gobekle Tepe, then Zeus, Tridevi, Jesus, Mohammed, and so on.

That’s one gender fluid dude, I’ll tell you that! Your basic, original LGBWTF alphabet thing. So don’t go being disrespectful of those critters - to do so means that God of yours fucked up creating them. Do you really want to second guess God?

Posts: 5740 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
God presented once to Mose as a burning bush.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
God presented once to Mose as a burning bush.

I always thought that was an allegory for Moses’ ginger girlfriend. I doubt he’d have gone to the trouble of scrambling all the way to the top of Jebel Musa to spend the night by himself. That staff of his would part more than just the Red Sea, I’m sure.

I think he just wanted to get away from all those damn nosy Jews, and especially Fatima’s mother. Have you even known a Jewish mother? You’d climb a mountain to get away from one too, let me tell you.

Posts: 5740 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Either way I am sure God is not a bush. Yet, in some context God appeared to humanity as one.

One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
Our God maybe some sixteen your pimple-faced kid with a joystick. You advance computers enough(which we are doing in just 50 years) you get all kinds of capabilities.

A simulation would explain a whole lot of mysteries.

Posts: 8613 | Location: Oregon  | Registered: 03 June 2018Reply With Quote