Notify
Tools

The UNPROVKED Ukraine Invasion? Login/Join 
Administrator
posted
Yeah RIGHT!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66927 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can see why you like the article. The author is as anti-American as you are.

"The reason the mass media have been bleating the word “unprovoked” in unison with regard to this war is because the mass media are propaganda organs of the US empire."

Posts: 6094 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
The article raves about Western provocation but does little or nothing to provide evidence of said provocation. 10 lbs of bullshit in a 5 lb bag. Special military action indeed… 2020 Just the usual Great Satan crap. The Ayatollah must be proud.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13139 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
I can see why you like the article. The author is as anti-American as you are.

"The reason the mass media have been bleating the word “unprovoked” in unison with regard to this war is because the mass media are propaganda organs of the US empire."

By using your logic, America is anti world!

Imagine all the senseless wars you lot have started.

Destroying countries for no reason except to fill up the coffers of those who control your politicians.

At the same time, you get a fantastic choice between Trump, Biden and Commie Kamala! clap

Posts: 66927 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Of course the war was provoked. It was provoked unequivocally by the invasion of crimea and donbas. It was provoked by the special operation to take Kyiv. It was provoked by the wests early refusal to take any action against Russias earlier actions mentioned plus Georgia etc.

But not once do I see the author of that article mention any of that so maybe she suffers from the very infliction she rails against.

Posts: 4234 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
Saeeds article is correct in one respect, the invasion of Iraq was unprovoked. The rest of it is horseshit.

The pro Russia idiots keep bleating about the expansion of NATO. No one has forced or coerced any country to become a NATO member. An applicant country has to ask to join.

If you are an ex soviet state on Russias boarder and you see the degree to which Russia has become a virtual dictatorship which feels it can meddle in other countries affairs with impunity, even using nerve agents in other countries, why wouldn’t you feel nervous?

Every ex soviet state which has joined NATO has done so of its own volition and the applicant has been supported by its populace. An independent country has the choice to join or not.

Russia’s behaviour is the best recruiting agent NATO could ever have. Sweden and Finland would both still be neutral but for Putin.

Posts: 7158 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nute:
Saeeds article is correct in one respect, the invasion of Iraq was unprovoked. The rest of it is horseshit.

The pro Russia idiots keep bleating about the expansion of NATO. No one has forced or coerced any country to become a NATO member. An applicant country has to ask to join.

If you are an ex soviet state on Russias boarder and you see the degree to which Russia has become a virtual dictatorship which feels it can meddle in other countries affairs with impunity, even using nerve agents in other countries, why wouldn’t you feel nervous?

Every ex soviet state which has joined NATO has done so of its own volition and the applicant has been supported by its populace. An independent country has the choice to join or not.

Russia’s behaviour is the best recruiting agent NATO could ever have. Sweden and Finland would both still be neutral but for Putin.

Good post, Nute.

I agree the Iraq invasion was wrong, but I wouldn't say unprovoked. Saddam Hussein took delight in tweaking the American giant, played games with UN inspectors, and gassed his own people. But his biggest provocation, and his fatal blunder, was trying to assassinate Dubya's dad.

Posts: 6094 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Exactly.....play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by skb:

Exactly.

And no country is better at it than America!

They get their arses handed to them time and time again! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

Exactly.

It does make you wonder why your leaders coming begging to my Uncle Sam for protection if your warped view of history had any validity. Why don't you ask the Chi-coms or the Ruskies to protect your sorry asses? We all know the answer to that question... clap

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Exactly.

It does make you wonder why your leaders coming begging to my Uncle Sam for protection if your warped view of history had any validity. Why don't you ask the Chi-coms or the Ruskies to protect your sorry asses? We all know the answer to that question... clap

Just like Kuwait did, we pay for mercenaries. clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Right....and you know who to hire....the ones who won't stab you in the back and can actually win, that is why you go begging to my Uncle Sam.

We win on the battlefield. We have a much poorer record trying to bring enlightenment to stone age heathens.

archer

One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
One thing is, no one ever is 100% guilty or 100% innocent
Wars are and always will be ugly and blame will circle around for eternity
Wars or armed conflicts are happening every day somewhere around this world and I could care less as otherwise I would never get any sleep
One fact is, anyone coming to our shores, they better watch out…

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
About the only provocation that Russia has documented that can be found to have any validity is that the Russian minorities were complaining of not being treated as well as ethnic Russians in Russia, and that the government of Ukraine had issues with corruption.

Neither of those two classically rose to the level of invasion and annexation, even if one can find some examples in history. (Nazi germany being notable- not exactly an endorsement)

So while one can find some issues that Russia or others might use as a reason for diplomatic pressure, there was no UN resolution backing a military intervention, no broad international coalition supporting use of force, and while it’s true that no major power would tolerate a threat on their border that was viewed as existential, the only threat that Ukraine posed pre invasion was probably related to criminals using a border to escape Justice.

If you want to say that the west “meddled” in Ukraine internal politics, while in an absolute sense we have, we have not done so anywhere to the level Russia has.

If Russia wants to see why Ukrainians have issues with Russia, they only need to look at their own history, even within the last 100 years they have committed acts of evil on the ethnic Ukrainians.

Posts: 10593 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Remember the Holodomor…… Stalin tried to literally starve the entire country to death. Not much has changed. Putin is trying to level it….

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
Remember the Holodomor…… Stalin tried to literally starve the entire country to death. Not much has changed. Putin is trying to level it….

Remember Agent Orange?

Still killing innocents in South East Asia!

All thanks to Johnson and America!

Russia has a looooong way to go to catch with your atrocities! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, one little problem for you... Our "mercenary" involvement has a few strings attached that are not financial. We also don't fight for just anyone... otherwise, why wouldn't Russia just have paid our military to get Ukraine for them...

As an example, if we were just mercenaries in Kuwait, or the UAE, why do we have big bases there where we based actions that you keep stating you disapprove of out of them?

If you "paid" us, why are you still "paying"? Why is it that you didn't have your "mercenaries" do the fighting and dying in Yemen?

You know better! pinocchio

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Exactly.

Posts: 10593 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Exactly.

Actually, we probably pay for them with the oil revenue you collect from us.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15050 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Exactly.

I hear Wagner is looking for work right now?

Posts: 4234 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Of course they need to recruit some more Russian convicts to replace the cannon fodder they’ve lost in Ukraine. Impressive…. animal

Administrator
posted Hide Post
America NEVER, EVER, helped anyone without lining their own pockets! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Who does?

popcorn

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
quote:

Who does?

popcorn

Exactly!

But some here are ignoring this simple fact! rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Who does?

popcorn

Exactly!

You are an expert at ignoring facts Saeed … you’d be well qualified for a career in US politics Big Grin

Posts: 7158 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Who does?

popcorn

Exactly!

You are an expert at ignoring facts Saeed … you’d be well qualified for a career in US politics Big Grin

What did I do for you to insult me?

My toe nail clippings have more brains than all the American politicians, and voters, combined! jumping

One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
rotflmo yeah I guess that would be an insult…

But you are good at ignoring the facts pertaining to Ukraine… and you read the DM.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Russian video that claims to be destroying Leopard tanks. Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM85kCY-mUA

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1586 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

But you are good at ignoring the facts pertaining to Ukraine… and you read the DM.

I like the Dailymail!

It is a typical leftist, stupid, woke example of the Western media of our present time!

Hardly any article about anyone without mentioning how expensive his house.

And no matter what anyone does, someone else is freaking about it!

I see today the that Sturgeon’s replacement in Scotland, Humza The Brainless, is bringing a law to make it a hate crime if you call anyone old!

My brother’s grandkids call me OLD GRANDAD!

And I LOVE it! rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately that is why we will always have wars and destruction and that will reset and straighten up human behavior otherwise we’d be snails and potatoes

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I like the Dailymail!

It is a typical leftist, stupid, woke example of the Western media of our present time!

I see today the that Sturgeon’s replacement in Scotland, Humza The Brainless, is bringing a law to make it a hate crime if you call anyone old!

And I LOVE it! rotflmo

So you read the DM because it's stupid. You understand that's what they are counting on, right?

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15050 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
quote:

I like the Dailymail!

And I LOVE it! rotflmo

So you read the DM because it's stupid. You understand that's what they are counting on, right?

Yes.

The same as your politicians.

They are counting on stupid voters! jumping

Proven track record ! clap