Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

STUPID Idiots Give $34,000,000 To A Proven Looser! Login/Join 
Administrator
posted
And people expect common sense from the GOP?

Watch out Democrats.

The GOP is hard at your heals, to beat you of your deserved title of being TOTALLY, HOPELESSLY, useless! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67036 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What kind of moron would give money to another moron who's a billionaire?

Answer: A REAL STUPID moron!

Posts: 6160 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:

Yes.

The right wing moron who is the equivalent of the lefty wing moron who votes for Commie Kamala! rotflmo

Posts: 67036 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:

Apparently there are quite a lot of them…

Posts: 7188 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
What really amazes me is people in the West screw that they have a choice!

What choice?

Like asking someone how he would like to die.

Heart attack or terminal cancer! clap

One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
We do have a choice, it’s often between a shit sandwich and a giant douche, but it’s still a choice.

Sadly many of those who vote for the shit sandwich will swear blind that it tastes great and smells like petunias, and they would like a second helping.

Posts: 7188 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
The period of the Chink virus proven to us, citizens have absolutely no choice in what they are forced to do.

Without exaggeration, we had it so much better here in Dubai than practically anywhere else!

I always thought of silly places like New Zealand, Australia and France as perfect examples of governments run amok in comparison!

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
“A fool and his money are soon parted”……. thumbdown

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13170 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Not sure of how true this is.

But I read that it actually cost billions in donations for each candidate!

Bloody hell!

I woupay a penny for any of those on offer! clap

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
The period of the Chink virus proven to us, citizens have absolutely no choice in what they are forced to do.

Without exaggeration, we had it so much better here in Dubai than practically anywhere else!

I always thought of silly places like New Zealand, Australia and France as perfect examples of governments run amok in comparison!

Y’all still forced everyone to get vaccinated and to wear masks. Emirates was forcing masks on passengers well past when everyone else quit. They may still be.

In my local Texas and Oklahoma environment…we forced nothing and basically carried on with life — an example for the rest of the idiotic world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36646 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:

Y’all still forced everyone to get vaccinated and to wear masks. Emirates was forcing masks on passengers well past when everyone else quit. They may still be.

In my local Texas and Oklahoma environment…we forced nothing and basically carried on with life — an example for the rest of the idiotic world.

May be you did in your part of the world.

But at least the three countries I mentioned were utterly ridiculous.

Australia still has open, and manned testing places!!??

One of Us
posted Hide Post
In the U.S.A. about 1100 people per week are dying directly or indirectly from COVID. I assume that they are showing up in the extra deaths column and not just replacing flu related deaths.

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1214 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
The Trump supporters demonstrated a long time ago that as a group they are among the dumbest bastards to walk the planet . . . but it is useful for them to periodically remind us of that fact.

Mike

Posts: 21241 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Yeah, how dare the state pass a law saying one must receive a vaccine to do x. We have only had such laws for 60 plus years.

Posts: 10963 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
quote:
a vaccine to do x.

Vaccine that was NOT up to the USUAL standards of testing and care we have proceeded under since the Polio Vaccine-

In fact-
The Least tested vaccine since the Polio Vaccine.

Vaccine that by its initial testing would have in any other case-

stopped all testing .

Essentially, the public WAS largely the testing

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

Posts: 4593 | Location: TX | Registered: 03 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They may well have such laws, but as a guy on the front line… they haven’t been enforced.

Schools were accepting a parent’s refusal as being religious even though it was clearly “I think my kid might get autism”

Not to mention that the laws require immigrants to be healthy and fully vaccinated… Where is all the mumps measles, and MDR TB coming from?

The laws are there; but they are not and have not been enforced.

Even while they were forcing Covid immunizations they were not mandating the other (proven) immunizations be enforced like Covid was.

Is there a law if it is not, or is only selectively enforced?

quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
quote:
quote:

Yeah, how dare the state pass a law saying one must receive a vaccine to do x. We have only had such laws for 60 plus years.

Posts: 10666 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
What do any of the last 7-8 post have to do with the original posts? The answer of course is-NOTHING. Again, the real question is why are people stupid enough to keep giving a proven liar and security risk money to use as he sees fit? Does he have more moral indiscretions he needs to bribe with campaign donations?? coffee Confused

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13170 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Maybe some of our forum Republicans can explain it for us.

Posts: 6160 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DuggaBoye:
quote:
a vaccine to do x.

Vaccine that was NOT up to the USUAL standards of testing and care we have proceeded under since the Polio Vaccine-

In fact-
The Least tested vaccine since the Polio Vaccine.

Vaccine that by its initial testing would have in any other case-

stopped all testing .

Essentially, the public WAS largely the testing

A million Americans are dead. Time was just a wee bit pretty damned important.

Posts: 15883 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote