Notify
Tools

Drag Queens Are the Problem? Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
This is within 24 hours:

Link

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If I had a teenaged daughter I think I'd shoot any "youth pastor" who got within 50' of her on general principles.

Go to your favorite search engine and search "news" for "youth pastor", but not right after you've eaten lunch.

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
donttroll

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36638 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
donttroll

Are you a youth pastor in your cult, Lane?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Church and Boy Scouts more likely to abuse your children than the people Dr. Easter call abominations.

We have court cases that prove it.

Posts: 10929 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:
donttroll

donttroll

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36638 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:
donttroll

donttroll

And ignore the idiots!

J. Lane Easter, DVM

one of us
posted Hide Post
On a per capita basis, maybe, maybe not. I have roughly the same level of religious conviction as the average house cat, but I am not antagonistic toward religion per se. In truth, I don't think transexuals are more likely to commit sex crimes against children. Nor do I think youth pastors are more likely to commit sex crimes against children than some other sub-set ( ups drivers or janitors, for instance). Pedophilia is an independent issue. However, there is a valid concern about sexual predators feigning transexual identity in order to gain access to their preferred target group.
Apart from this concern, the only other is that there is no need to groom children to embrace a deviant lifestyle during their formative years.
An obvious trolling post. Regards, Bill

Posts: 3534 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Leeper:
On a per capita basis, maybe, maybe not. I have roughly the same level of religious conviction as the average house cat, but I am not antagonistic toward religion per se. In truth, I don't think transexuals are more likely to commit sex crimes against children. Nor do I think youth pastors are more likely to commit sex crimes against children than some other sub-set ( ups drivers or janitors, for instance). Pedophilia is an independent issue. However, there is a valid concern about sexual predators feigning transexual identity in order to gain access to their preferred target group.
Apart from this concern, the only other is that there is no need to groom children to embrace a deviant lifestyle during their formative years.
An obvious trolling post. Regards, Bill

Yeah, your theoreticals about the drag queens are obviously of more concern that the several youth pastors getting arrested every week.

When was the last time you saw a news item about a drag queen busted for molesting a child?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, it is not like the Catholic Church and Boy Scouts did not actively try to cover up and allow predators more exposure to children.

Oh wait, an Arch Diocese are declaring bankruptcy over cover up lawsuits.

Baltimore
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/1...ual-abuse/index.html

California
https://www.npr.org/2023/08/25...-clergy-sex-abuse-cl

Portland
Cooperman, Alan (2004-07-07). "Archdiocese of Portland, Ore., Declares Bankruptcy". Washington Post. ISSN 0190-8286. Retrieved 2023-07-21.

Tucson
http://www.azcentral.com/arizo...s/0921diocese21.html

Spokane
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6232947.stm

I could keep going. That is not even half the cases.

Religion more dangerous than a loaded gun, and should be looked at with an even more critical eye.

Give me a gay couple over Youth Pastors any day and twice on Sunday in my Company.

Posts: 10929 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
"Nor do I think youth pastors are more likely to commit sex crimes against children than some other sub-set"

Yes, they are by far. They are attracted to those positions for easy access to kids.

Posts: 15881 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote