THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    The most intelligent candidate in the 2024 race to date

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The most intelligent candidate in the 2024 race to date Login/Join 
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted
And BY FAR!
Will Hurd knows the Chinese Commies cannot stop laughing as they watch us rip each other's guts out over inconsequential "culture war" diversions while they have the eye on the prize: the future, and stealing every piece of creativity they can from the United States as fast as they can do it.

From Will's campaign this afternoon:

Dear Friends,

In the world of international politics, the game of chess continues to evolve. This time, it's not about military might or economic sanctions, but technology.

The recent NATO summit that discussed Ukraine was almost a disaster because they failed to give explicit guidance of how or when Ukraine could join, but a take I shared on socials got some people thinking.

When I was a kid, I never thought I would be involved at the cutting edge of technology, let alone speaking somewhere that 67 years ago set the stage for one of the most important technologies in human history.

Here are 3 things that haven’t gotten proper attention since we last talked.

1. CHINESE CYBER ESPIONAGE: ANOTHER FRONT IN DIPLOMACY
­
Will Hurd Blog
U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken shakes hands with China's Director of the Office of the Central Foreign Affairs Commission Wang Yi at the Diaoyutai State Guesthouse in Beijing, China, June 19, 2023.

Big Picture: A Chinese hacking operation breached US government email systems giving the Chinese government insights about US thinking heading into Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s trip to Beijing in June.

Why it Matters: The hack, discovered by the State Department around the time of Blinken’s visit, underlines the complexities of modern diplomacy. It's a stark reminder that in this digital age, information is power, and those who control it have the upper hand.

This is not just an espionage issue. By 2025, it’s predicted the global economy will lose $10.5 trillion because of cybercrime.

The State of Play: This incident is another example of how our adversaries, especially the Chinese Government, aren't concerned with any negative repercussions from their actions.

Chinese-linked hackers deployed the most zero-day vulnerabilities in 2022. A zero-day is the most sophisticated kind of cyber attack. China is growing in sophistication and willingness to deploy cyber attacks.

Go Deeper: The Biden Administrations hasn’t figured out how to administer consequences to the Chinese antics. At a minimum we need our allies to join us in a collective response.

Read more about Why Cybersecurity is Important.

­
­
2. WE WON'T START WORLD WAR III
­

The 1 Big Idea: We created an international order that has benefited us – not defending it will hurt us.

Why This Matters: Nobody wants the Ukraine conflict to become a forever war. The way to prevent this from happening is making sure the Ukrainains have all the equipment and tools to win the war quickly.

At the cost of merely 5% of U.S. Defense spending and without any American casualties, Ukraine is effectively dismantling the Russian army.

Bottom-line: If you want perspectives like this on the Republican Presidential debate stage, help me get 40,000 individual donors by Aug 23. The maximum a person can give me for the entire primary campaign is $3,300, but any amount matters.

Click here to help us talk to more people and qualify for the debate stage. Even donating $1 helps!
­
3. 67 YEARS LATER
­

Photo: Aerial image of Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH

Big Picture: This Thursday, July 20th I will be back in New Hampshire visiting the Rockefeller Center at Dartmouth University speaking at their "Path to the Presidency'' forum. The discussion will focus on a range of topics, but will be heavy on AI.

Dartmouth College is important to AI because it was the site of the Dartmouth Workshop in 1956, where the term "artificial intelligence" was first used. The workshop brought together a group of researchers from different fields to discuss the possibility of creating machines that could think like humans.

Bottom Line: I plan on announcing some of the things I would be doing on Day One when it comes to Artificial Intelligence

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16376 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yup.

But, you'll nominate trump.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15056 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Ron Paul was a decent man.

You didn’t want him ruling you!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Mike, who is "you"?
I wouldn't walk across the street to spit on Trump.

– John Green, author

Posts: 16376 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
YOU can be applied to all voters in America!

They have made their choices of two parties.

Neither is worth a sheet of used toilet paper! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Saeed, there are many, many Americans who despise both parties and the extremist garbage they spew like methane burping up from a landfill. As one of this group, I'd like to see the lefties and the righties fight it out in an alley with AR-15s and none of them survive.
A pox on the culture wars!

– John Green, author

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
Yup.

But, you'll nominate trump.

Yup.

And you will vote for a senile criminal named Biden.....

Posts: 41775 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote