THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    Texas GOP wants to give massive tax breaks to straight couples having babies

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Texas GOP wants to give massive tax breaks to straight couples having babies Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
I know Vanity Fair, but the info is still true.

I am sorry, but I do not have access or know how to find Texas submitted bills as a direct link.

As I have said, and Sen Graham has said GOP needs more people. Nothing like WWII era policies to incentive more correct population.

Yes, Nazis Germany did this to incentivize more good Nazis being born.

It is clear to me, the Faction of the Right would prefer to see women in the home raising children.

So, we are going to Incentives men to keep women pregnant. A person pregnant or with more children has more barriers to divorce.

https://www.vanityfair.com/new...roperty-tax-bill/amp

Let us not Ignore this law excludes Gay Couples (Texas GOP is actively trying to ban and recriminalize. It is in the Written Texas GOP Platform and a court case to do so is pending in Texas).

I actually agree we should incentivize women to not abortion children, but the women we need to incentivize is not married women. Of course, Texas has taken the position to let women who are miscarrying and bleeding to go home with dead fetuses in them then to have any abortions.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/a...aw-after-miscarriage

The consequences of the Faction’s advocacy.

Posts: 10841 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote