New
Find
Notify
Tools

President Trump was not joking about grabbing women Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Per his own deposition:

“When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything,” adding, “Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.”

After watching the clip (if his comment) Trump told Kaplan, “Well, historically, that’s true with stars.” When pressed on whether he stood by those statements—which he chalked up to “locker-room banter” in 2016, later suggesting the tape wasn’t real—Trump responded:

“Well, I guess if you look over the last million years, that’s been largely true—not always true, but largely true, unfortunately or fortunately.” That’s right:

When asked about his claim that it was okay to grab someone’s genitals without their permission, Trump said—while in the midst of a deposition about allegedly raping someone—that it was almost 100% true. “Unfortunately or fortunately”!

Asked if he considered himself to be “a star,” i.e., someone to whom the pussy-grabbing rule would apply, Trump answered: “I think so, yeah.”

Great policy. Yes, I voted for him after he made the original comment. My mistake. I should have believed him when he told me what he was.

Posts: 10978 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
The man is a moral vacuum.

Posts: 7188 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nute:
The man is a moral vacuum.

Yet there are people on this Forum that have already declared that they are prepared to vote for him again. Stunning really.

Mike

Posts: 21247 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
Supposing the Democrats (literally) prop Biden up in 24, can someone here please point to anything this administration, policy or otherwise they have done which has been successful or made us a better country?

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am very critical of both the plan and execution of the US withdrawal from Afghanistan.

I am pleased with the Biden Administration’s action in the Ukraine-Russo War.

I am not critical of Congress Infrastructure Bill.

I am pleased that the Biden Administration allowed import of elephant trophies that President Trump took a personal stance against while in Office.

I do not believe the inflation and supply chain issues are being handled any worse than they would under President Trump. The Fed has raised Interest Rates to combat inflation and purposely slow the expansion.

The Biden Administration has tried to expand public land oil production. The effort may not be full thrusted, but he his administration has done to to criticism from the Left.

Oh, and President Biden supported and signed the Marriage Equality Protection act. Good for him.

I would love for the House to subpoena documents concerning the Bribery Claim made in this sub forum below.

Posts: 10978 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
It’s especially telling that the far right Christians here are willing to give him a pass on such immoral behavior. He is the antithesis of a Christian but that’s apparently OK. coffee Confused

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13177 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The complete lack of border control is enough for impeachment

Posts: 1852 | Location: Prairieville,Louisiana, USA | Registered: 09 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
WTF does that have to do with the topic here? Answer, of course, is nothing but is a poor attempt at deflection… 2020 cuckoo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
It’s especially telling that the far right Christians here are willing to give him a pass on such immoral behavior. He is the antithesis of a Christian but that’s apparently OK. coffee Confused

One of the many ironies.....

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36651 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MLindsay:
The complete lack of border control is enough for impeachment

Except he did send Troops to the boarder.

Of Congress will pass something and take the discretion away from the President’s Office, I would be very happy.

What did the 2016-2018 Congress do with Filibuster Proof Senate? Nothing.

Dr. Easter has no argument we see.

Just one person’s opinion who has not read a word of testimony.

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ok1Gd0CQsiM" title="YouTube video player" width="560">[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Your video has nothing at all to do with Trump’s obvious lack of Christian values. If those values are so important to you, why are you willing to ignore his obvious aberrant behavior??? Confused

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I started watching that video, then realized how long it is. Don't have the time.

Can anyone summarize it? I can read faster than I watch something.

Posts: 6164 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ok1Gd0CQsiM" title="YouTube video player" width="560">[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Your video has nothing at all to do with Trump’s obvious lack of Christian values. If those values are so important to you, why are you willing to ignore his obvious aberrant behavior??? Confused

Typical of many of the evangelical types, sadly they are do as I say folks not do as I do folks.

Mike

Administrator
posted Hide Post
The GOP and half America worship him! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67043 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
No, about a quarter of Americans worship him blindly and a quarter worship Biden/Dems and 50% exercise at least some degree of judgement.

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
quote:
quote:

Typical of many of the evangelical types, sadly they are do as I say folks not do as I do folks.

I guess that’s how they rationalize forcing a pregnant 12 rape/incest victim to have a baby she doesn’t want and is certainty unprepared to raise. Christian values indeed…. 2020

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
I started watching that video, then realized how long it is. Don't have the time.

Can anyone summarize it? I can read faster than I watch something.

It shows the conversation about grabbing people on transcript forum. Plays the video of the framing conversation. Then the commentator rationalizes why President Strunk does not sexually assault women.

In summary, no information provided.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
No, about a quarter of Americans worship him blindly and a quarter worship Biden/Dems and 50% exercise at least some degree of judgement.

So basically you are saying 50% of Americans are so bloody stupid!

And 50% are leaning that way!

What a nightmare!

Oh, I know.

FREE voters.

FREE society.

So free a man can pretend to be a woman.

So free, whites are feeling so guilty they are paying reparations to slaves they never had!

Newsom might be your next ruler!

He will turn the whole country like that shithole, California! clap

Posts: 67043 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
You’re right. Most voters are idiots……

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Crickets from the usual evangelicals….

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

His policy and governance align themselves much more closely to the world direction Christians desire than that of anyone the Democrats have in their party.

Does he always act in accordance with Christian values? No! Did David??? No!!! David acted much more heinous at times.

Like I have ALWAYS (100s of times here) stated…it is the big picture!

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36651 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Bullshit. The big picture doesn’t excuse his behavior. The big picture has nothing to do with Christian values. Continuing to excuse his behavior for political expediency simply marks you as as pseudo Christian hypocrite. “Well, I like his policies” means whatever he does is OK as long as I like lower taxes or whatever. 2020

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Trump did a good job when he was in office. He's hugely better than anything the Dems have offered, but he doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut and I don't know how to defend those comments in his testimony. I hope we can find a viable conservative candidate.

Posts: 10038 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bullshit. The big picture doesn’t excuse his behavior. The big picture has nothing to do with Christian values. Continuing to excuse his behavior for political expediency simply marks you as as pseudo Christian hypocrite. “Well, I like his policies” means whatever he does is OK as long as I like lower taxes or whatever. 2020

You asked. I replied. If you prefer Biden…support him. I abhor Democrat policy and world view and will oppose it with every viable mechanism possible. If that is Trump…so be it.

Trump spent too much and did not let Zinke right the USFWS. Besides those…I can’t think of another policy he had that I disliked.

Trump or Biden??? I will take Trump every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Wink

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
I hope we can find a viable conservative candidate.

+1

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Jerry,
Read 2 Samuel 11 sometime and get back with me.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:

Does he always act in accordance with Christian values? No! Did David??? No!!! David acted much more heinous at times.

I feel pretty confident in saying, to turn a phrase from Lloyd Bentsen, that if God was asked to compare Trump and David he would respond something like “Sir, David served me, I knew David, David was a follower of mine. Mr. Trump, he is no David.”

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The David analogy is popular among Christians who support Trump--their favorite excuse for supporting an unGodly man.

I've heard that one from some of my own family.

Posts: 6164 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The fact that he admitted to buying in to it shows how wrong several of us were.

"Its locker room talk"

The guy is a slime. I am repulsed by the fact that I supported him.

As to the business of supporting Biden because he allowed the elephant import after Trump refused to...

That was all through Conservation Force and going through the courts. Biden had nothing to do with "letting" it happen. If Biden could throw a wrench in it, he would (and given how frequently things get delayed, maybe he has...) If Trump had been re elected, he would have been forced to allow it by law as well.

The David analogy? Well, Trump isn't the king of Israel, and granted that position through God's direct intervention. Frankly, what did Trump accomplish for the religious types? Yes, he put some justices in and they have somewhat held the view of pro-life, but not really- all they did was kick it to the states, so I can't really say he even did anything for pro life directly. Saying he is less anti pro life than Biden is about as damning by faint praise as one could make.

Posts: 10666 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
This isn’t a poke at Lane.

I do find it very sad that those who claim to be Christian’s can support Trump because “ the end justifies the means”.

They complain about the erosion of American values and way of life yet support someone who’s views and behaviour are just as far from those values as the drag queens and other LGBQ… whatever which they often hold up as evidence of said erosion.

It’s precisely because the collective individuals make the choice to actively support someone who is not immoral but amoral, that Trump holds the influence that he does. If they behaved according to their claimed “beliefs” the US might not be in the position it’s in.

Posts: 7188 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

You asked. I replied. If you prefer Biden…support him. I abhor Democrat policy and world view and will oppose it with every viable mechanism possible. If that is Trump…so be it.

Trump spent too much and did not let Zinke right the USFWS. Besides those…I can’t think of another policy he had that I disliked.

Trump or Biden??? I will take Trump every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Wink

You're an intelligent man and a decent one, I suspect. But your words couldn't be more contrary to making our society more decent.

I think your own sense of decency isn't too far from most Democrats', in many important ways. And you're not thinking about the middle ground--the unaffiliated voters like me, who agree with you on many issues. If you want to inflict Trump on us, I'm never going to be on your side.

You can't help achieve decency by supporting an indecent man as your leader. Your reasoning is an exercise in cynicism. Please reconsider. Is cynicism what you want to model for your son?

Trump is such a divisive figure now, even more than in 2016. You think he'll ever be able to implement his policies? He's the most despised politician I've ever seen in sixty years of watching American politics.

If people like you won't deny support to that man, he's more likely to be the nominee. And we can look forward to another four years of a Democrat administration.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
2 things:

1) I never said Trump was David. I compared them in heinous actions. Y’all say look what Trump did…how could a Christian support him. I said David did worse yet God did not abandon him.

2) I will NOT vote for or support Trump through the primary (have said this 1000X). I will select and support someone else in the Primary.

In the General, I will vote for the Republican nominee.

The country and this go-round my state erodes with every Democratic administration. I will oppose them with every means at my disposal — including Trump.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
2 things:

1) I never said Trump was David. I compared them in heinous actions. Y’all say look what Trump did…how could a Christian support him. I said David did worse yet God did not abandon him.

2) I will NOT vote for or support Trump through the primary (have said this 1000X). I will select and support someone else in the Primary.

The country and this go-round my state erodes with every Democratic administration. I will oppose them with every means at my disposal — including Trump.

Pathetic.....

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
I hope we can find a viable conservative candidate.

+1

Just heard that Tucker is jumping in! jumping

one of us
posted Hide Post
The whole idea of Trump vs Biden is a merkin that attempts to disguise the fact that we have a crisis of leadership.
Democrats seem to be putting their collective shoulders behind Biden for fear that Trump will be re-elected instead of looking for something better.
Republicans seem to be smelling blood in the water, and setting up a too-many-candidates scenario just like 2016.
Frozen in fear, unable to move...

I am reminded of a road in West Virginia that winds down a mountainside and then goes straight across a river bridge to a stone wall on the other side of a T-intersection. Many truckers have died on the other side of that bridge when their brakes failed...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14391 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by skb:
quote:
2 things:

Pathetic.....

Your state is contributing Republicans. Your Republican Congress after running on security at the border failed to pass any legislation.

You did once try to compare David’s failure with President Trump in here.

President Trump is the one calling to suspend the Constitution; not Democrats.

Any means at his disposal just got someone 14 years in Fed prison.

The fact is Conservation Force was not being successful when President Trump in power. The Agency not the. Outta directed the import.

Someone asked what good. I gave the good things that I can see.

I appreciate your statement of disgust by supporting President Trump. I am as well at myself.

Ends justify the means is a direct, causal nexus to Jan 6.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
quote:
Originally posted by skb:
quote:
2 things:

Pathetic.....

Your state is contributing Republicans. Your Republican Congress after running on security at the border failed to pass any legislation.

Any legislation they pass is for show anyway. Waste of time. The best way they can spend their time is exposure of the left’s failure and being a wall like a good catcher.

You did once try to compare David’s failure with President Trump in here.

I admit to the comparison in actions. I have just never tried to use it to elevate Trump to David status. Would you personally like your leader to be one who sent a good soldier to an unwinnable battle to be killed so that he could have unhindered sex with his wife? coffee

President Trump is the one calling to suspend the Constitution; not Democrats.

rotflmo You are so naïve it is comical at times. The Democrats have been working tirelessly to weaken the Constitution since 1792.

Any means at his disposal just got someone 14 years in Fed prison.

I will correct myself. Any “viable” means. tu2

The fact is Conservation Force was not being successful when President Trump in power. The Agency not the. Outta directed the import.

I personally was involved in all of that. Dr. Butler got it correct above. And I was disappointed in Trump over that. He let Eric’s wife get in his ear. He was was wrong. But this is a hill of beans in grand scheme.

Someone asked what good. I gave the good things that I can see.

And I laughed at about all.

I appreciate your statement of disgust by supporting President Trump. I am as well at myself.

Ends justify the means is a direct, causal nexus to Jan 6.

Any (R) President preserves the Nation more than the best the Democratic Party has to offer — possible exception in Manchin. If Asa Hutchinson is the nominee in the General…he has my vote.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Legislation is not for show. It is how we govern ourselves. Complaining to raise money only to do nothing is for show.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
The point is that at this point in time…no House supported legislation is going anywhere besides the house. Schumer has even admitted as much.

J. Lane Easter, DVM