Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How Do We Know This Is NOT A Setup Login/Join 
Administrator
posted

Posts: 67036 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Sure it’s a setup. The prisoner obviously cut off his own head.. Confused

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13170 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...c612c029ed32c2&ei=24

The de-humanization aspects of war are the worse thing.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19785 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Macs B
posted Hide Post
There are more than a few Chetchneyan Muslims (sic?) in the ranks of the Wagner group. They were well know for this type of thing in Chetchneya and later in the Georgian atrocities.

Macs B
U.S. Army Retired
Alles gut!

Posts: 376 | Location: USA | Registered: 07 December 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
And pay attention.

The warmongering puppet is asking for more! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67036 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
The “warmongering puppet” didn’t invade another country. However, PUTIN DID! So please explain who is the warmonger?? animal cuckoo 2020

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
The “warmongering puppet” didn’t invade another country. However, PUTIN DID! So please explain who is the warmonger?? animal cuckoo 2020

He has a hard time with that ome! rotflmo

But its pretty simple really, the UAE Royal aren't making money off Ukraine, they are making money off russia....hence...Russia is their good guy....

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Honestly Saeed, I generally have quite a bit of respect for you and I take into account the differing viewpoint of coming from a non western nation.
But in this I feel your actions are quite pathetic.

Posts: 4283 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is it possible the killing video was a manipulated video?

Sure.

Ukraine is certainly playing the PR game as strongly as it can.

That being said I would tend to believe it to be true. Atrocities occur in war, and the Russians have put poorly trained criminals (literally from their prisons) on the battlefield. Their Chechnyan troops do have a nasty reputation.

I expect that if this can be substantiated and identified, even the Russians will put this guy up in a war crimes/criminal trial. This isn’t something they would condone.

Posts: 10666 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Bullshit. Russia has been condoning this behavior for over a year. Think about all the civilians in various villages, executed with their hand tied behind their backs. When your fighting force is composted of men you released from prison, why would this be a surprise?? Confused

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just listen too the video without watching. You can tell its real instantly.

Posts: 4283 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
It all boils down to this. According to Saeed, Ukraine is the baby brother of the Great satan and Russia is the great savior……… barf