THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    Harris challenges Donald Felon Trump to a walk down a ramp contest.

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Harris challenges Donald Felon Trump to a walk down a ramp contest. Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of 300shooter
posted
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In a feisty kickoff to her presidential campaign, Vice President Kamala Harris on Monday challenged Donald J. Trump to walk down a ramp.

“The American people deserve a president who can walk down a ramp unassisted and without incident,” Harris said. “And so I put this challenge to Donald Trump: I will meet you anytime, anywhere, any ramp.”

Just minutes after Harris threw down the gauntlet, Trump responded with a note from his podiatrist, who asserted that a “Vietnam-era foot condition” would make walking down a ramp “an excruciating ordeal” for the former president.

Doubling down, Trump’s running mate J.D. Vance lambasted Harris’s ramp challenge, calling it “deeply offensive to every American man who, like President Trump, bravely avoided serving his country.”

Posts: 707 | Location: Texas | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 300shooter:
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In a feisty kickoff to her presidential campaign, Vice President Kamala Harris on Monday challenged Donald J. Trump to walk down a ramp.

“The American people deserve a president who can walk down a ramp unassisted and without incident,” Harris said. “And so I put this challenge to Donald Trump: I will meet you anytime, anywhere, any ramp.”

Just minutes after Harris threw down the gauntlet, Trump responded with a note from his podiatrist, who asserted that a “Vietnam-era foot condition” would make walking down a ramp “an excruciating ordeal” for the former president.

Doubling down, Trump’s running mate J.D. Vance lambasted Harris’s ramp challenge, calling it “deeply offensive to every American man who, like President Trump, bravely avoided serving his country.”

The meme wars have begun.

Another Soros funded pultroon.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1993 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...826a05bd679f7&ei=126

Donald Trump Doubles Down On Plans To Dodge Next Presidential Debate
Story by Nick Visser • 8h • 2 min read

Real conservatives aren't radicalized. Thus "radicalized conservative" is an oxymoron. Yet there are many radicalized republicans.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

D.J. Trump aka Trumpism's Founding Farter, aka Farter Martyr. Qualifications: flatulence - mental, oral and anal.

Posts: 21145 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
A "Vietnam-era" foot condition. Would this be the infamous bone spurs? Bill

Posts: 3738 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Fake prosecutor + fake judge + fake charges + fake jury = fake felony. Total election interference that will be overturned.

Posts: 3772 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bobster:
Fake prosecutor + fake judge + fake charges + fake jury = fake felony. Total election interference that will be overturned.

There was nothing fake about the prosecutor.

Or the Judge.

Or the charges.

Or the evidence.

Or the Jury, one of whom got most of their news from Truth Social.

Or the verdict.

Like election results, calling objectively real things "fake" doesn't change reality.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 10284 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Man, the far right is sure scared of VP Harris.

Posts: 11944 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
His worst nightmare, a woman who is going to bust his balls relentlessly...too bad.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:

Think how you'd feel if you had made your entire campaign about somebody being too old and overnight find yourself backing the oldest Presidential Nominee in American history.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 10284 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well maybe kamala is qualified to walk down a ramp! Woo hoo! The. Democrats can be proud, her only qualification is being able to walk down a ramp!!!

She has been a total failure on everything else.....

Posts: 42330 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:

Think how you'd feel if you had made your entire campaign about somebody being too old and overnight find yourself backing the oldest Presidential Nominee in American history.

Anything the right says/said about Biden's age and mental fitness applies equally to trump. trump's a slicker talker and therefore comes across as a little more with it. Truth is that he's a vindictive old coot.

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1498 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ANTELOPEDUNDEE:
quote:
quote:

Anything the right says/said about Biden's age and mental fitness applies equally to trump. trump's a slicker talker and therefore comes across as a little more with it. Truth is that he's a vindictive old coot.

Perhaps tests for
Cognitive ability are I. Order for candidates above a certain age.

My question is that in this politically polarized day and age who in the heck are we going to get to administer them fairly?

O w side will always scream foul.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

I have to admit, that's kind of funny. Bill

Posts: 3738 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frankinthelaurels:
His worst nightmare, a woman who is going to bust his balls relentlessly...too bad.

"A woman" that is the only thing that can be applied to this stupid Bimbo.

There is NOT A SINGLE quality that can come close to qualifying her to rule!

The same applies to the MAGA ARSEHOLE, except in his instance HE IS MAN!

Classic American politics!

Pick two utterly useless zombies and parade them to be elected LEADERS??? jumping

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68532 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
She certainly is feisty, and judging by the relentless attacks based on her possible sexual behaviour by Trump supporters ( who fail to see the irony there) because they evidently can’t come up with anything else, the Trumpers seem worried by her.

Posts: 7339 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by frankinthelaurels:

"A woman" that is the only thing that can be applied to this stupid Bimbo.

There is NOT A SINGLE quality that can come close to qualifying her to rule!

The same applies to the MAGA ARSEHOLE, except in his instance HE IS MAN!

Classic American politics!

Pick two utterly useless zombies and parade them to be elected LEADERS??? jumping

Well, let’s see…

Harris:

Grad. Howard Univ.
Univ. Of Calif.
Grad. Hastings Law
D.A. Alameda County
City Attorney San Francisco
ATT. Gen. California
Senator from California

vs. Trump

Born Rich
Pathological Liar
Sexual predator
Convicted felon
Debt welching crook

Posts: 5827 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can't wait to see the gutless coward bullshit artist sweat furiously and hopefully his fake ass tan solution will start running like Rudies...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/zRlBSmuNFgM?si=L358-ZnNTnmA6d3n

Kamala Fancam

Real conservatives aren't radicalized. Thus "radicalized conservative" is an oxymoron. Yet there are many radicalized republicans.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

D.J. Trump aka Trumpism's Founding Farter, aka Farter Martyr. Qualifications: flatulence - mental, oral and anal.

Posts: 21145 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Gundog 64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nute:
She certainly is feisty, and judging by the relentless attacks based on her possible sexual behaviour by Trump supporters ( who fail to see the irony there) because they evidently can’t come up with anything else, the Trumpers seem worried by her.

Yet the left will continue to harp on Trump's sexual adventures, while ignoring those of their newly anointed candidate. Just like the comments above about Trump and the bone spurs, all the while no mention of Bidens 5 deferments.

Posts: 788 | Location: MI | Registered: 26 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gundog 64:
quote:

Yet the left will continue to harp on Trump's sexual adventures, while ignoring those of their newly anointed candidate. Just like the comments above about Trump and the bone spurs, all the while no mention of Bidens 5 deferments.

Isn't that something?????

Its okay when a democrat does it!

Posts: 42330 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Neither one is worth the dynamite it would take to blow them up. Dog shit or cat shit. Which stinks worse?

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13380 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
I'm not voting for Harris, that's just the way it is. I don't believe she's capable as a Head of State not Commander in Chief soy vote is no.

That being true, I looked up Harris's parents on wikipedia and shocker they are impressive people.

Posts: 9402 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

How convenient you seem to forget Trump's non stop attacks on everyone! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68532 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
I'm not voting for Harris, that's just the way it is. I don't believe she's capable as a Head of State not Commander in Chief soy vote is no.

That being true, I looked up Harris's parents on wikipedia and shocker they are impressive people.

Can I ask what you vote will likely be and why?

Posts: 4549 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:
quote:

If it's tomorrow, either third party or not at all. I have voted against a candidate before, recently against Sara Palin for US House and a little further back against the felon and my US senator Ted Stevens.

In both cases I had reasonable options. My Representative Peltola is actually doing a good job in the House and I think it was a fellow named Begich that beat Stevens and I don't remember anything particularly wrong with him.

Today's candidates for POTUS 2024 I consider unfit and I'll not vote in favor of making my United States worse. Truthfully, I don't think my friends on the Conservative side to be very upset with me, if they want my vote they need to front a candidate that earns it. Lesser of two evils isn't earning.

As for my liberal friends, they get my vote every fourth or fifth blue moon or so and know it, so no surprise for them there.

Posts: 9402 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My son won't vote for her because of her stance on abortion.

But like you, Scott, he's convinced Trump is unfit for office. I don't know who he'll vote for.

I feel abortion is the individual woman's business, so her position doesn't bother me. Unless she fucks up big time, she's got my vote.

Posts: 6712 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:
quote:

If it's tomorrow, either third party or not at all. I have voted against a candidate before, recently against Sara Palin for US House and a little further back against the felon and my US senator Ted Stevens.

In both cases I had reasonable options. My Representative Peltola is actually doing a good job in the House and I think it was a fellow named Begich that beat Stevens and I don't remember anything particularly wrong with him.

Today's candidates for POTUS 2024 I consider unfit and I'll not vote in favor of making my United States worse. Truthfully, I don't think my friends on the Conservative side to be very upset with me, if they want my vote they need to front a candidate that earns it. Lesser of two evils isn't earning.

As for my liberal friends, they get my vote every fourth or fifth blue moon or so and know it, so no surprise for them there.

Thanks!

I think I have that attitude too. At least understand it.

Posts: 4549 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
My son won't vote for her because of her stance on abortion.

But like you, Scott, he's convinced Trump is unfit for office. I don't know who he'll vote for.

I feel abortion is the individual woman's business, so her position doesn't bother me. Unless she fucks up big time, she's got my vote.

We don't have to make excuses. We vote our conscience, we make the choice we think is best for the nation.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just because you CAN have an abortion doesn't mean that you WILL or THAT you SHOULD. It's at least good to have the option. The NO EXCEPTIONS stance is ridiculous. Why should a woman be forced to carry a rapist's child?

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1498 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Harris cant walkdown the ramp , but she can sure go quickly with a sst of Knee Pads !!!!!
She would be right in here element .
, with her donkey lips just a flapping away in the breeze .

Posts: 534 | Location: British Columbia Canada  | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So, Joe was too old, and now with their candidate being not just old. but a criminal, rapist, serial liar, tax cheat, etc (it would take a novel), they don't want it to be an issue.

Posts: 16073 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Word Salad for President!!!!!!!

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why would he not debate someone who is not the nominee?

Dema changed 60 of their own rules so that Biden could be nominated with no primaries.

Now Trump is not debating someone who is not the nominee

Bet that changes after the dem convention room.

Harris is going to appear on Ru Paul’s Drag Race. Shoukd he debate her there???

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE