Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More GOP character Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
You guys had a literal cow just because Warren was not aware of her true heritage. So let's see some of that outrage when it's YOUR brand. We won't hold our breaths.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...4fd99ccbf82db018209e

Posts: 15877 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When you get upset about Pocahontas and Dick Blumenthal.... Well .....we'll get back with you Wink

Just another fine example of liberal hypocrisy....

Posts: 41774 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why should I be upset that Warren thought she was part indian? She was raised believing so and there were no DNA tests then. She is from OK and indian blood is extremely common. Being reasonably mistaken is not the same as lying. My grandmother was a full blooded Cherokee, so my Dad was 1/2. He looked every bit of it as well. So I'm 25%. If I take a DNA test & it comes up empty it doesn't mean I have lied my whole life about it. It would only mean I am no longer knowing who my biological father is. Her whole story on that isn't a pimple on the ass of a single lie told by a Santos or Ogles. You loons rely heavily on false equivalence.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
Why should I be upset that

Warren thought she was part indian?

EVERYONE in OK has that story…even the tribes don’t take it for face value any longer.

She was raised believing so and there were no DNA tests then. She is from OK and indian blood is extremely common. Being reasonably mistaken is not the same as lying. My grandmother was a full blooded Cherokee, so my Dad was 1/2. He looked every bit of it as well.

That^^^should have been her first clue. She looks like she is Scandinavian.

So I'm 25%. If I take a DNA test & it comes up empty it doesn't mean I have lied my whole life about it. It would only mean I am no longer knowing who my biological father is. Her whole story on that isn't a pimple on the ass of a single lie told by a Santos or Ogles. You loons rely heavily on false equivalence.

She exploited it for gain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36556 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
But it is ok to champion a life long loser.

A loser mentally, financially and morally.

The MAGA ARSEHOLE = TRUMP! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66952 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of pointblank
posted Hide Post
Since when did truthful politicians become a thing?

Posts: 2073 | Registered: 28 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Since when did the expectation of truthfulness and honesty and ethics become NOT a thing, null, even re politicians?

Since when did it become a thing to vote for the politician most likely to lie to us?

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19674 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Prove that. Prove that she knew in any way that what her family raised her to believe was wrong. How was she exploiting it while she thought it was true? I don't look the least bit indian, either, but people say I look like Dad. You never heard of a kid looking like Mom? You gonna play that "they all look alike card"? You're argument is weaker than single ply toilet paper.

One of Us
Picture of Kanec
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
quote:

Prove that. Prove that she knew in any way that what her family raised her to believe was wrong. How was she exploiting it while she thought it was true? I don't look the least bit indian, either, but people say I look like Dad. You never heard of a kid looking like Mom? You gonna play that "they all look alike card"? You're argument is weaker than single ply toilet paper.

Do you have beard after your mother too?

Posts: 201 | Location: Heart of Europe where East meets the West | Registered: 19 January 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Could you come up with something a little more stupid?