Find
Notify
Tools

Comer is hot on the trail Login/Join 
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MLindsay:
I am not going to do your research for you. If you choose not to search then so be it. There is banking proof that money was wired, so just tell me the business that Hunter is in.
The reason that Hunter is not charged is protected by dad.

I don't give a shit who takes foreign money to grant access or get government arrangements, they should be prosecuted. That includes all of the Trumps

Banking proof that money was wired to who?

For what?

When?

By who?

What is "banking proof?"

Grant access to what?

What does "get government arrangements" mean?

Truly. Enlighten me. If the guy I voted for is guilty of some sort of crime in relation to whatever the hell it is you're talking about, show me some proof of it.

I mean...you're hot on the trail, right? Cool

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15134 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Your head is in the sand, not doing your research. You may hate Comer but he showed bank records and not a SINGLE reporter or news agency said the records were FALSE

Posts: 1852 | Location: Prairieville,Louisiana, USA | Registered: 09 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Something just came to me, please explain to me why Hunter flew around the world with his dad? I guess it was to score hookers and buy crack

Posts: 1852 | Location: Prairieville,Louisiana, USA | Registered: 09 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Your head is in the sand, not doing your research. You may hate Comer but he showed bank records and not a SINGLE reporter or news agency said the records were FALSE

You make me laugh. Your idea of "research" is to listen to idiots like Comer and the folks on Fox News.

Now, tell all of us where we can find those "bank records" that you say Comer produced to the media that show that President Biden did something illegal.

Comer's investigation has shown shit. Nothing.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Something just came to me, please explain to me why Hunter flew around the world with his dad? I guess it was to score hookers and buy crack

I don't know that he did fly around the world with his dad?

When?

Where?

I mean, it wouldn't surprise me if he did....but, did Jared and Ivanka fly around the world with their idiot dad when he was POTUS? In fact, they were advisors to trump, were they not? Because after all, Ivanka and Jared were political geniuses who brought a lot to the table when dealing with folks like Putin, right? Was that inappropriate?

And, speaking of that....do you think that Jared and Ivanka used their status as daughter and son-in-law of the POTUS to make money? Because that's something we could have a solid discussion about.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Funny Comer cannot find his witness for the allegations that got Jtex attention. So, what is Comer on the trial of again?

See below

https://www.msn.com/en-US/news...cid=sapphireappshare

Posts: 10969 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, there's a line of thought that all this republican noise and nonsense about President Biden doing something illegal was to divert attention from the civil court finding that trump sexually assaulted Carroll.

Wouldn't surprise me.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If Comer ever had a witness, he could seek to hold said witness in contempt. Assuming said witness failed to answer a Congressional subpoena.

Makes me think he never had a witness.

Maybe next time. There is always the next round.

Posts: 10969 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Are the bank records that Comer showed real or fake? If Trump or anyone in his family did what Hunter has done you would hear about it night and day. Also did you not read the part where I said if Trump or family took foreign money for favors they should be prosecuted!!!!

one of us
posted Hide Post
The fact that you both will not even consider that all the info about the business dealings of Hunter, which have been repeatedly documented, is at least suspicious means your heads are in the sand. Do not tell me that everything about Burisma, Chinese money etc is just all made up. if it was there would be nightly reporting on CNN, MSNBC that it was all lies. However, nobody is saying it did not happen just that it is not important

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Are the bank records that Comer showed real or fake? If Trump or anyone in his family did what Hunter has done you would hear about it night and day. Also did you not read the part where I said if Trump or family took foreign money for favors they should be prosecuted!!!!

I dunno, genius. You tell me. I've asked you repeatedly to show us the records that he claimed to have and your only response is "You go find them." You're the one advocating the position. Show us what you have.

The only thing I saw Comer say was that they couldn't find the person that supposedly signed some affidavit that supposedly supports the claims that President Biden did something wrong.

Sounds like bullshit to me but all I do all day long is try to find actual facts and evidence supporting claims of wrongdoing. You know. Lawyer shit. Proof, evidence, stuff you can show a jury.

But, if you've got something....I'll ask you again. Link us up to it.

Or, shut the fuck up and admit Comer (and you) got nothing.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
The fact that you both will not even consider that all the info about the business dealings of Hunter, which have been repeatedly documented, is at least suspicious means your heads are in the sand. Do not tell me that everything about Burisma, Chinese money etc is just all made up. if it was there would be nightly reporting on CNN, MSNBC that it was all lies. However, nobody is saying it did not happen just that it is not important

Let me repeat this to you again. I have no idea what Hunter Biden did and I don't give a shit. He's an idiot and I didn't vote for him. But, Hunter Biden being an idiot and President Biden doing something illegal are two way different things.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hunter Biden may well need to go down. I do not know. I know Comer does not have the goods on President Biden because Comer has told us.

one of us
posted Hide Post
The House Oversight Committee released 2 memorandums one on March 16 and another on May 10 which describe payments and LLCs that were formed. The March 16 list wire transfers to various people, the information they received from 4 different banks. After the release of this information not one report stated that this information was fabricated

One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
Oh, my gawd, listening to you two trying to explain to ml is pathetic. Lyndsey, please, please go to Baylor University and offer yourself for scientific study. I’m betting your skull is at least 4 inches thick, maybe a human record. Guinness world record, maybe?

If you care:

“The foreign payments raise questions about Hunter Biden's business activities while his father was vice president, but the committee does not suggest any illegality about the payments from foreign sources. The bank records by themselves also do not indicate the purpose of the payments that were made.

The memo marks Comer's most direct attempt to substantiate his allegations that Biden family members have enriched themselves off the family name. Comer has suggested that Biden may have been improperly influenced by the financial dealings, particularly by his family's foreign business partners.

But the latest report does not show any payments made directly to Joe Biden, either as vice president or after leaving office.“

It was a memo you dumb fucker, not the actual checks or bank statements.

Posts: 8613 | Location: Oregon  | Registered: 03 June 2018Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well Schro nobody here is even willing to admit that any of Hunter's business dealings are even remotely worth investigating. Also dumbass the memo lists bank transactions to various Biden family members, which are very strange but not a single voice yells those transactions did not take place. Also I never stated that there was a deposit to Joe Biden's account. But the statement that Joe Biden knew nothing and I mean nothing about any business that Hunter was taking part in is ludicrous.

One statement I can make is absolutely true "if any Trump, Desantis, Cruz or another prominent Republican family had done what Hunter has there would be complete meltdown"

one of us
posted Hide Post
I have repeatedly said if any of the Trump family used their government connections to make deals and money they should be prosecuted PERIOD

One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have repeatedly said if any of the Trump family used their government connections to make deals and money they should be prosecuted PERIOD

This assumes such behavior in and of itself is illegal. Maybe, it most likely depends on the circumstances.

It is not illegal if a College or Business wants to pay Ivanka 700k to come speak after leaving her position.

one of us
posted Hide Post
skb read the articles you linked to, the income Trump corp. derived from pre-existing businesses does not bother me but the Forbes article about the loan sounds like Hunter organized it. That should be extensively investigated

One of Us
Picture of Kanec
posted Hide Post
Where is proof of Trumps Russia collusion?

Posts: 201 | Location: Heart of Europe where East meets the West | Registered: 19 January 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There apparently wasn't enough proof for a court case, but there was enough for me.

The fact that wikileaks doled out the stolen info for max effect, and the fact that he got it from Russian hackers, and the fact that Trump and his campaign coordinated with wikileaks dumps; what am I supposed to believe - it was all coincidence?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politi...ails-mueller-n996081

Trump campaign planned for WikiLeaks dump

Members of the 2016 Trump campaign had a series of contacts with WikiLeaks and people close to its operation regarding leaked Clinton campaign emails, even preparing a press strategy ahead of their release, according to special counsel Robert Mueller’s report.

The contacts between WikiLeaks and Trump’s advisers, some of which have been previously reported, provide further evidence that the campaign was aware of WikiLeaks’ possession of compromising information on Clinton.

The report cites former Trump campaign official Rick Gates, who told Mueller’s team that “by the late summer of 2016, the Trump Campaign was planning a press strategy, a communications campaign, and messaging based on the possible release of Clinton emails by WikiLeaks.”

The report also details direct communications between the president's son Donald Trump Jr. and WikiLeaks before the election. In Twitter direct messages, WikiLeaks alerted Trump Jr. to an anti-Trump website and passed along links to a website alleging Hillary Clinton had advocated using a drone against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.

According to the report, Trump Jr. "responded that he already 'had done so,' and asked, 'what's behind this Wednesday leak I keep reading about?'" WikiLeaks did not appear to respond.

In October 2016, WikiLeaks messaged Trump Jr. that it was "great to see you and your dad talking about our publications," and suggested he and candidate Trump tweet a link to the WikiLeaks search tool built for digging through the hacked emails. Trump Jr. tweeted a WikiLeaks link two days later.

The special counsel’s office determined that hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and Clinton campaign manager John Podesta were transmitted from a Russian-government proxy, Guccifer 2.0, to WikiLeaks on July 14, 2016.

The report adds “the release of the documents was designed and timed to interfere with the 2016 U.S. presidential election and undermine the Clinton Campaign.”

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19786 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kanec:
Where is proof of Trumps Russia collusion?

He stood in a debate with Hillary and openly asked for it in the view of millions of people STFU.

Posts: 15883 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And Biden as VP stood up and told Ukraine if they did not get rid of the prosecutor investigating his son (who has since admitted he has no talent related to the oil and gas business) that we would stop sending money to Ukraine.

He later bragged about getting it done.

Potato/potatoe.

With our legal system it’s easy to do something wrong/inappropriate that doesn’t rise to illegality.

And yes, I put the Trump family in the same boat.

Would the Bush family be as successful as they are without the presidential imprateur?

Clinton’s?

Obama?

Near as I can tell Reagan didn’t, but that was probably more a comment on his illness and his family’s inability than the lack of opportunity.

Carter is the last one that really behaved morally relating to his post office use of his position - as far as I can tell.

Posts: 10666 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Did President Trump collude with Russia. I believe, been a while that Muller determined no. That is good enough for me.

Did elements important or close to President Trump collude or engage namely Stone through Wikileaks and Manfort; yes.

Do I think others kept President Strunk from getting in bed with Russia during the campaign? Yes.

The Claim about President Biden and Ukraine is false.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020...n-biden-and-ukraine/

Can you post the quote or video?

Here is the actual quote and content
https://www.congress.gov/116/m...0-20191211-SD067.pdf

My question is, was this billion discretionary or was it allotted by Congress as aid to Ukraine? That I do not know.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Read your own source a bit more carefully.

Biden did threaten and did brag about it.

What they are saying is there was no proof that Biden was involved in Hunter getting the Burisma contract or that Biden used his position to get his son deals. Ie, no evidence either way.

The comment is that both ran their mouths over foreign governments inappropriately.

The difference was that the Biden investigation was done quickly, and the folks at justice took its statement at face value.

The Trump investigation was equally negative early on, but some high level folks continued to believe that there was dirt there, and inappropriately continued to investigate and leak concerns to the media.

Nothing illegal to be hard to convince. All but impossible to identify and prosecute a high level leaker, especially when the media outlet isn’t going to cooperate.

You are allowing your dislike of Trump to override your sense of rationality.

Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Trump is slimy and should never be elected to sewer drainer, let alone president, but by being overtly biased you tend to increase the polarity there.

Posts: 10666 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I saw that, but was he removed for being corrupt or something else.

There is no evidence the prosecutor was removed for an improper reason.

Nor, that Congress had mandated the funds.

President Trump has nothing to do w this conversation.

What is relevant is Comer had no witness.

I also said President Trump did not collude.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
He couldn't find the prize in the cracker Jax box. .