Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Republican Accused of Targeting Biden Login/Join 
one of us
posted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n5y39Vuyrs That's how Republicans talk. Right after they incite violence, or an insurrection, they say, "but, that's not what I meant".

https://www.newstimes.com/news...2.php#photo-21535549 I don't see any mention of a balloon. She made her suggestion right after referring to Biden. Always blowing dog-whistles to their crazies.

Posts: 13775 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Republican Accused of Targeting Biden

No shit?

That's all they have.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19678 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
She was taken out of context...... barf People used to get prison for threatening a president's life.

Posts: 15877 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
they stopped doing that when Trump got in and every former celebrity started threatening to cut his head off and to blow up the white house.

once precedence is set it's how the system has to roll.

Posts: 4975 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lamar:
they stopped doing that when Trump got in and every former celebrity started threatening to cut his head off and to blow up the white house.

once precedence is set it's how the system has to roll.

I think the distinction is when elected officials start advocating this sort of thing. Kind of like your FOX News defense. News commentary/opinion is one thing. It's something different when a member of Congress starts advocating it.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15056 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
seems to have worked in Ukraine.

Posts: 4975 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote