New
Find
Notify
Tools

More shadows cast upon the FBI Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted
FBI And Secret Service Are Covering Up Their Role In Alleged January 6 “Pipe Bomb” Plot, New Evidence Suggests

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't see that your link supports your heading.

Posts: 6136 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Sorry, but I don’t consider Twitter posts as credible sources of anything… coffee

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
I would recommend following all of Michael Shellenberger‘s and Catherine Herridge’s reporting on the subject.

I have been for a while.

This is just an FYI post. If you think it is BS…just flush it.

Michael Shellenberger; @shellenberger on X; is far from being a right-winger and the same for Herridge.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Herridge is one of the vary few, no BS reporters out there.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
So what is the significance of this pipe bomb they found. Does it reflect another conspiracy maybe?

Don't you Republicans get tired of all these conspiracies against you?

Posts: 6136 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Your buddies start a riot and insurrection but it's the fault of the FBI and the SS?

Smoke, mirrors and bullshit.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15121 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
So what is the significance of this pipe bomb they found. Does it reflect another conspiracy maybe?

Looking very much like “the bombs” were props and were planted by ‘someone’ at an opportune moment.

They have given up on searching for the person on camera that left them. Hmmm…

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:

Looking very much like “the bombs” were props and were planted by ‘someone’ at an opportune moment.

Why would federal law enforcement leave a pipe bomb at the scene of the riot?

Were the feds tipped off by your buddies that they were going to stage an insurrection? And, the feds just happened to have a few pipe bombs in the trunks of their vehicles that they planted?

Moronic. You've got a fever.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15121 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
quote:

Why would federal law enforcement leave a pipe bomb at the scene of the riot?

1) the reporting now is that they are props. IE: nonfunctional

2) If you can’t think of any reasons…I can’t help you there. As advanced as regenerative medicine has become…we still can’t build functional neurons. Wink

Were the feds tipped off by your buddies that they were going to stage an insurrection? And, the feds just happened to have a few pipe bombs in the trunks of their vehicles that they planted?

Moronic. You've got a fever.

Read the reporting if you are interested…flush it if you aren’t. Up to you.

As stated the people reporting on the subject are FAR from right wingers.

Personally, I am big on situational awareness. It is just as (or more) important as your carry.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
. . . its a rationalization exercise. It is far easier for the MAGAggots to spin up and accept that January 6 was some conspiracy-driven event than it is to accept January 6 for what it was, an insurrection called for and initiated by their Messiah and participated in by their friends and neighbors. Just their way of emotional coping with the reality of January 6 without having to accept that reality. A lot easier to accept that the FBI, Capitol police, etc. were all part of some grand conspiracy than to accept that your Messiah is really a charlatan and your friends and neighbors are kool-aid drinking kooks . . . cognitive dissonance.

Mike

Posts: 21237 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
. . . its a rationalization exercise. It is far easier for the MAGAggots to spin up and accept that January 6 was some conspiracy-driven event than it is to accept January 6 for what it was, an insurrection called for and initiated by their Messiah and participated in by their friends and neighbors. Just their way of emotional coping with the reality of January 6 without having to accept that reality. A lot easier to accept that the FBI, Capitol police, etc. were all part of some grand conspiracy than to accept that your Messiah is really a charlatan and your friends and neighbors are kool-aid drinking kooks.

It is amazing though isn’t as to how even educated people have fallen into cute little cult-like ad hominem attacks. Whistling

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Let's see, the FBI, whose Director Trump appointed and worked for the Attorney General, and the Secret Service, whose Director was appointed by Trump and answering to the Secretary of Homeland Security, planted fake bombs to distract police and draw resources away from the imminent attempt to sack the Capitol and prevent the orderly function of government.

Maybe that's why all the Secret Service text messages got deleted...

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I'm still waiting for the proven quotes, recordings of trump ordering, telling, organizing people to go riot at the Capitol.

Where is it, Jines?

~Ann

Posts: 19169 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
I'm still waiting for the proven quotes, recordings of trump ordering, telling, organizing people to go riot at the Capitol.

Where is it, Jines?

I guess he was too busy trying to get Nikki Haley to accept the National Guard troops to secure the Capitol...

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:

. . . yes, I'm sure you are . . .

Mike

Posts: 21237 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
It’s also amazing how even educated people can have their head so far up their ass.

Posts: 7492 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Bitter clingers. I'd rather have a blow hard like trump of the corrupt mentally deficient pedo that you keep worshiping.

If trump had got his second term we'd be about done with him. Your hero, 0biden and his dumb sidekick wouldn't even be considered, period, for 2024.

~Ann

Posts: 19169 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bitter clingers. I'd rather have a blow hard like trump of the corrupt mentally deficient pedo that you keep worshiping.

If trump had got his second term we'd be about done with him. Your hero, 0biden and his dumb sidekick wouldn't even be considered, period, for 2024.

He thrashed Trump once and will win by a bigger margin this time. Trump is bleeding independents and sane Republicans by the day as his criminality and very tenuous grasp on reality is evident.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:

He thrashed Trump once and will win by a bigger margin this time. Trump is bleeding independents and sane Republicans by the day as his criminality and very tenuous grasp on reality is evident.

I idly wonder if young Kennedy might be the first third-party longshot to win an election.

None of the alternatives pass the smell test...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14384 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TomP:
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:

I idly wonder if young Kennedy might be the first third-party longshot to win an election.

None of the alternatives pass the smell test...

The Magic 8 Ball says: No.

Biden will win, the open question is how many seats women will deliver to Democrats over Roe v Wade.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I would recommend following all of Michael Shellenberger‘s and Catherine Herridge’s reporting on the subject.

I have been for a while.

This is just an FYI post. If you think it is BS…just flush it.

Michael Shellenberger; @shellenberger on X; is far from being a right-winger and the same for Herridge.

more Q anon bullshit.

I wonder where our horse doctor was on Jan 6?

Trump: "Putin is a Genius" "Hezbollah is very smart"

Posts: 17195 | Location: FL | Registered: 03 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just remember who was in charge when the Q-Anutters claim anybody in the Federal government did anything on Jan. 6, 2021.

Biden was inaugurated on Jan. 21 and there was no cooperation on the transition.