THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    The propaganda machine aka the free press is hard at work
Page 1 2 

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The propaganda machine aka the free press is hard at work Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted
The machine is working overtime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 38016 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep, the hucksters on Twitter have you going.

It is not the media’s fault Trump has declared he will not “be nice” and now has called VO Harris “garbage.”

It is not the media’s fault VP Vance called her and all other childless women cat ladies w no stake in our constructional democracy. A man who also declared a father childless.

And yes, Harris was given the task of solutions on migration.

She failed. The Administration did the right thing and worked w GOP Senators to defeat a bill that could pass that made us all safer.

You, folks like you in the House, and Trump killed it to have something to run on.

Because your group does not care about solving it. You care about campaigning on it.

Your proffered solutions of deport everyone is not possible. You will not even find the Border Patrol and Immigration ALJ’s to do that.

Posts: 12332 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
the hucksters on Twitter

They got you to post lies about Vance. Wink

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 38016 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:

You might want to have a press briefing. lol

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
https://www.instagram.com/reel...MXd5azR6cmx1M3J4Nw==

It’s worth repeating.

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7734 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:

She failed. The Administration did the right thing and worked w GOP Senators to defeat a bill that could pass that made us all safer.

You, folks like you in the House, and Trump killed it to have something to run on.

Because your group does not care about solving it. You care about campaigning on it.

Your proffered solutions of deport everyone is not possible. You will not even find the Border Patrol and Immigration ALJ’s to do that.

I disagree in part with the claims in that quoted part of your post.

From what I read, Harris was given a task of recommending solutions on migration. That's different from the claim of "one task" or "border czar" and it's fair to assume that along with the assignment the authority to implement was not assigned/deligated.

It's also fair to assume that her findings and recommendations were taken into account by the senators who crafted the bipartisan bill, which Trump nixed.

That's normally the way such things work. I haven't' seen evidence either way, but the assumptions that she failed are not supported. Thus, the presumed failure re the border, blaming it on Harris is just another lie, unless there's proof.

Real conservatives aren't radicalized. Thus "radicalized conservative" is an oxymoron. Yet there are many radicalized republicans.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

D.J. Trump aka Trumpism's Founding Farter, aka Farter Martyr. Qualifications: flatulence - mental, oral and anal.

Posts: 21436 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The "Border Czar" bullshit is solid gold stuff for trump. Misleading and inaccurate but it's something the dunces like Judge G and Lane can understand and embrace. We can expect to hear about it ad nauseum for the next 4 months.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 16194 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The VP cannot implement legislation nor executive orders.

As VP she could not even introduce legislation into the Senate.

She had no authority to implement any solutions.

All the above made the whole border czar thing a farce by the Administration in the first place.

At best she, her staff, could have done was draft a brief to the President.

Posts: 12332 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
The "Border Czar" bullshit is solid gold stuff for trump. Misleading and inaccurate but it's something the dunces like Judge G and Lane can understand and embrace. We can expect to hear about it ad nauseum for the next 4 months.

You can’t engage in any kind of discourse without calling males like a pathetic 4th bully in the school yard can you?

It’s sad.

Your handlers shoukd keep your from posting until you can control your preteen mouth.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1993 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
The propaganda machine aka the free press is hard at work

Yep, the propaganda machine is working hard:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...9d8867b32eda4&ei=120

Why Trump's nightmare of 'losing again' is getting real: Historic move brings on Kamala Harris

Real conservatives aren't radicalized. Thus "radicalized conservative" is an oxymoron. Yet there are many radicalized republicans.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

D.J. Trump aka Trumpism's Founding Farter, aka Farter Martyr. Qualifications: flatulence - mental, oral and anal.

Posts: 21436 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It’s going to be so enjoyable watching her crash and burn after her Coronation and listening to the flying blue monkeys in the press eat crow.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Judge G is good company. Glad to be lumped with that fine gentleman.

As for dunces, Mike has just been so habituated to their appearance from looking in the mirror for 40 years…he’s forgotten what they look like.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
While I certainly agree that Harris had no authority to resolve the problem, the US appointment that folks call a “Czar” is whoever the executive decides will be the point person. That the left is busy lying that she was not named such says they know that this is something that both she did and failed at.

It is an effective linking of executive failure to her.

And that some of the mainstream press is now lying about it shows they lack journalistic integrity. They are propagandists.

Posts: 11057 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here's another example of your free press:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/vide...=yt&ocid=socialshare

Desi Lydic Foxsplains Biden's "Assassination Plot" Against Trump | The Daily Show

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
While I certainly agree that Harris had no authority to resolve the problem, the US appointment that folks call a “Czar” is whoever the executive decides will be the point person. That the left is busy lying that she was not named such says they know that this is something that both she did and failed at.

It is an effective linking of executive failure to her.

And that some of the mainstream press is now lying about it shows they lack journalistic integrity. They are propagandists.

Exactly.

She had one job and she failed miserably!!!!!

Posts: 42365 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
She had a second job of being the VP and Cackles failed miserable there as well.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
In this simple search there are several articles that explain the truth about the immigration czar BS.

https://www.google.com/search?...F5QE&sclient=gws-wiz

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Your “free press” is as true as you claiming to be “free” jumping

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68835 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

We have seen how free people are to express opinions or report news in the ME....open your mouth and get a bullet or maybe chopped up into pieces and dissolved in a vat of acid Roll Eyes

I'll take our freedoms over the suppression that is norm in your neighborhood any day thanks.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Boulder mountains | Registered: 09 February 2024Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Bertram:
quote:

We have seen how free people are to express opinions or report news in the ME....open your mouth and get a bullet or maybe chopped up into pieces and dissolved in a vat of acid Roll Eyes

I'll take our freedoms over the suppression that is norm in your neighborhood any day thanks.

We are happy our government has no patience with trouble makers.

Bangladesh guests in our country shouldn’t be disrupting other peoples lives just because THEIR government is doing something they don’t like!

Go there and do something about it.

Our citizens can walk, unannounced, into the rulers house every evening, and talk to him one in one.

Our ruler drives himself.

No body guard.

He walks into a restaurant and orders by himself.

They don’t block other citizens!

We do don’t have PACs.

We leave to corrupt countries to employ! clap

Yiu lot have no idea what real freedom is! rotflmo

Posts: 68835 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Trouble makers? Oh please. What you do not tolerate is anyone who does not promote the official Government narrative.

Corruption? It would be hard to be more corrupt than one family ruling for nearly two centuries.

You don't have PACs, you do have a tiered system of justice and opportunity depending upon who your Daddy happens to be.

How is your humanitarian disaster in Sudan coming along? Last I heard tens of thousands were experiencing famine.

Freedom in the UAE? Yeah, right.

We have far more freedoms here than the average UAE citizen experiences in your parched desert shit hole.

Soo free in the UAE.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/0...society-members.html

https://apnews.com/article/uae...210372b563e67facc04f

Posts: 1195 | Location: Boulder mountains | Registered: 09 February 2024Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trouble makers? Oh please. What you do not tolerate is anyone who does not promote the official Government narrative.

Corruption? It would be hard to be more corrupt than one family ruling for nearly two centuries.

You don't have PACs, you do have a tiered system of justice and opportunity depending upon who your Daddy happens to be.

How is your humanitarian disaster in Sudan coming along? Last I heard tens of thousands were experiencing famine.

Freedom in the UAE? Yeah, right.

We have far more freedoms here than the average UAE citizen experiences in your parched desert shit hole.

They were guests in our country.

They have absolutely no right to disrupt our normal lives.

We, as citizens, are happy our government does not allow trouble makers “freedom” to disrupt our daily lives.

YOU allow it.

And look where it got you.

BLM is a perfect example!

Championing a career criminal, started DEI, and has fucked the country!

Good luck getting back to normal!

Oh, is it Kamala or Trump who is going to be ruling you brainwashed lot!?? jumping

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

They have absolutely no right to disrupt our normal lives. All true, how about the lawyers, reporters and others, many of whom are UAE citizens arrested for expressing an opinion?

We, as citizens, are happy our government does not allow trouble makers “freedom” to disrupt our daily lives. I hate to point out the obvious Saeed but you are not an average citizens but rather part of the ruling elite, placed in power by birthright. The level of "freedom" you experience and that of the average guy are not remotely the same.

YOU allow it.

Championing a career criminal (I know how Royalty hates competition) Wink , started DEI, and has fucked the country!

Oh, is it Kamala or Trump who is going to be ruling you brainwashed lot!?? jumping

No question who will rule and plunder the wealth of the country in the UAE, your family, just as they have done for nearly two centuries.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

They have absolutely no right to disrupt our normal lives. All true, how about the lawyers, reporters and others, many of whom are UAE citizens arrested for expressing an opinion?

We, as citizens, are happy our government does not allow trouble makers “freedom” to disrupt our daily lives. I hate to point out the obvious Saeed but you are not an average citizens but rather part of the ruling elite, placed in power by birthright. The level of "freedom" you experience and that of the average guy are not remotely the same.

YOU allow it.

Championing a career criminal (I know how Royalty hates competition) Wink , started DEI, and has fucked the country!

No question who will rule and plunder the wealth of the country in the UAE, your family, just as they have done for nearly two centuries.

With ignorance like you seem to show, no wonder you have a choice between Trump and Kamala! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Would you care to educate me point by point? coffee I just put the water on for another pot.

Were those not UAE citizens who were locked up for expressing an opinion?

Are you claiming that you are just an average citizen and that you are not in a position of privilege due to your heritage? Or that your family has not amassed astronomical wealth due to ruling the UAE? Or that your family would tolerate any competition?

I do love to learn, please help me become better informed on the subject. Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Saeed isn’t making up the royal access, at least for Emiratees.

Politics and internal and external dissent aside (if you can suspend them for a moment) , in Dubai, my daughters and I were once passengers in a car riding northbound on a busy street. I think we were headed for a sightseeing plane ride. Our driver suddenly stuck his head and arms out of the window and began waving and hollering. The oncoming vehicle, a Landrover, stopped and both the sole occupant therein and our driver exited their respective vehicle. They talked maybe 15 seconds and both drivers came to my window.
Dang if it wasn’t the “ruler” of Dubai who’d been stopped. He very politely and warmly welcomed me and my girls to Dubai and shook my hand. He then got into his car and continued wherever he was going. Our driver said that he just wanted me to meet the fellow because we had the opportunity and thought it would be something that my teenage daughters would remember. We still talk about it 15 years later.

Different countries, different strokes, it seems.

quote:
quote:
quote:

We are happy our government has no patience with trouble makers.

Bangladesh guests in our country shouldn’t be disrupting other peoples lives just because THEIR government is doing something they don’t like!

Go there and do something about it.

Our citizens can walk, unannounced, into the rulers house every evening, and talk to him one in one.

Our ruler drives himself.

No body guard.

He walks into a restaurant and orders by himself.

They don’t block other citizens!

We do don’t have PACs.

We leave to corrupt countries to employ! clap

Yiu lot have no idea what real freedom is! rotflmo

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
He drove a Landy and not a Cruiser!? shocker

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
The Liberal Media called her The Border Czar. https://www.instagram.com/p/C9...V-kTqPO9fs0ZuqPXz7yg

Posts: 2694 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
I’m almost positive. It was a Landy. I think he lives in a residential palace, and there is an administrative palace and every morning he drives from one to the other to begin work.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
I was just needling Saeed.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

Administrator
posted Hide Post
In the old days, it was customary for an individual to go to the rulers house in the morning as he held his majlis.

They say good morning, no titles ever were said.

Just their first names.

Dubai was small then.

We do that anymore, but any citizen has free access to the rulers.

No searches, no questions asked at the door.

People were absolutely incredulous why the city was closed when Bush 2 came to visit.

Why is a leaders scared of his own people??

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Slider:
The Liberal Media called her The Border Czar. https://www.instagram.com/p/C9...V-kTqPO9fs0ZuqPXz7yg

As border Czar she never went there and never went to Europe either according to her interview.

How many divisions of MAM’aof Chinese and middle eastern descent crossed over the border and are prepared to do who knows what on command during her reign as border czar?

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The main stream media did their best to drum "old Joe" out of the race while giving "old trump" a free pass. They still aren't broadcasting his huge library of gaffes & mental fuckups.

Posts: 16184 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
The main stream media did their best to drum "old Joe" out of the race while giving "old trump" a free pass. They still aren't broadcasting his hugelibrary of gaffes & mental fuckups.

Why are t they doing it?

The media has become the Ministry of Oropaganda for the left so why aren’t they all over Trump for his gaffes and mental fuxk ups as you call them?

Because for the most part they are not there and they don’t have much to work with.

Hell they are still using coveffe for gods sake.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE

One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hasher:
quote:

You can’t engage in any kind of discourse without calling males like a pathetic 4th bully in the school yard can you?

It’s sad.

Your handlers shoukd keep your from posting until you can control your preteen mouth.

I assume you have the same opinion of Trump who can’t open his mouth without giving voice to 4th grade insults about whichever opponent he is talking about at the time?

Posts: 7390 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jeezuz, nute, stop dumbing down the 4th graders.

Posts: 16184 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
America, and the West in general, have been brainwashed for years.

Each half has been fed selected news.

To keep them stupid.

And it shows!

Of course, they are FREE! jumping

One of Us
posted Hide Post
As opposed to living in a country where the Government controls the news that the citizens are fed???

Yeah, we here in the States are considerably freer than your subjects are in the UAE.

Tell us all about how you encourage free and open reporting in the UAE Saeed....oh, that's right, reporters are locked up or worse if they report something that does not sit well with the rulers.

The UAE is full of freedom, it just depends upon who your Daddy is if those freedoms are applied to you or not.

fishing

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
As opposed to living in a country where the Government controls the news that the citizens are fed???

Yeah, we here in the States are considerably freer than your subjects are in the UAE.

Tell us all about how you encourage free and open reporting in the UAE Saeed....oh, that's right, reporters are locked up or worse if they report something that does not sit well with the rulers.

The UAE is full of freedom, it just depends upon who your Daddy is if those freedoms are applied to you or not.

fishing

I ALWAYS know when I hit a raw nerve! jumping

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nute:
quote:
Originally posted by Hasher:
quote:

It’s sad.

I assume you have the same opinion of Trump who can’t open his mouth without giving voice to 4th grade insults about whichever opponent he is talking about at the time?

I don’t have a high opinion of him.

He’s a bombastic ass to be honest.

I just have a lower opinion of a party that kept a senile old man in place and out the country at risk rather than him stepping down.

I have an even lower opinion of Harris who when she speaks is a babbeling idiot.

She didn’t get the nickname Word Salad out of thing air.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE