Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ukraines new tactic. thoughts? Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
I see they have, alongside targeting navy vessels, now hit a russian flagged oil tanker with one of thier sea drones.
With the end of the grain deal and russias threats to stop all shipping into ukraine, Its in my view justifiable and will impact russian oil exports Id suggest, if they continue.

Posts: 4240 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:
I see they have, alongside targeting navy vessels, now hit a russian flagged oil tanker with one of thier sea drones.
With the end of the grain deal and russias threats to stop all shipping into ukraine, Its in my view justifiable and will impact russian oil exports Id suggest, if they continue.

I thought Russia was toast months ago, according to you lot!

This is WW3, simmering.

Europe is going bankrupt by supporting a stupid lying puppet! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, something must be driving your opinion that Ukraine defending its territory is bad.

It sure isn't the evidence that's driving your views. The evidence shows Russian tanks and troops pouring across the border.

What is it, I wonder?

Posts: 6106 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
Saeed, something must be driving your opinion that Ukraine defending its territory is bad.

It sure isn't the evidence that's driving your views. The evidence shows Russian tanks and troops pouring across the border.

What is it, I wonder?

Hahaha!

You crteated this war.

The West's puppet never won any elections.

He was installed in place just for this to happen.

Remember Iran?

When an elected government was removed and replaced by one of your puppets?

Nothing different here.

He reneged on all his promise to Russia, leaving Putin no option but to cloat him.

The West went haywire towards Russia, just because they invaded another country?

How come this never happened in every case America invaded, pillaged and destroyed countries?

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
He was elected with an overwhelming majority in an election monitored by international observers. And what did Ukraine promise, to be a Russian puppet??

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13147 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
He was elected with an overwhelming majority in an election monitored by international observers. And what did Ukraine promise, to be a Russian puppet??

Yes.

Sounds just as your very own elections!

YOU even had international observers!

That really takes the cake! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tell us about the peaceful representative government elections held in the Islamic world. I noticed another lovely bombing at a political rally last week in Pakistan.

Ukraine is not Iran. Nobody forced Putin to go to war, that much is obvious to anyone paying attention.

But you will continue on with your alternative facts as long as your relationship with Russia remains profitable.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by skb:
Tell us about the peaceful representative government elections held in the Islamic world. I noticed another lovely bombing at a political rally last week in Pakistan.

Ukraine is not Iran. Nobody forced Putin to go to war, that much is obvious to anyone paying attention.

But you will continue on with your alternative facts as long as your relationship with Russia remains profitable.

I pray and hope we never, EVER, have your sort of “free” elections!

You are setting an example for the world of how “democracy” works. NOT! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Our elections are far more free than any you will ever vote in....

clap

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Our elections are far more free than any you will ever vote in....

clap

Obviously! jumping

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

I pray and hope we never, EVER, have your sort of “free” elections!

You are setting an example for the world of how “democracy” works. NOT! rotflmo

Is it a case of who laughs last or who laughs loudest.
Emirates might just be like the plastic that oil is used to make. It looks nice and shiny right now, but over time it becomes faded and brittle and you dont build something that you want to last out of plastic.
from 2021 to 2022 electric car imports too NZ doubled to 10% of all vehicle imports. The next two years will see them double again.
When no one wants your oil and your leaders cant afford to pay for everything, then I guess we will see how good your leaders are. or if they are plastic.

Posts: 4240 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
The UAE does actually have elections, but the outcome is known before the election takes place, and there are only 7 voters. The ruler of Abu Dhabi is always elected president and the rules of Dubai is always elected Vice President.

Back in the 70's Iran decided to occupy the Tunb islands which were part of the UAE. If Iran came back next week and took Umm Al Quwain it sounds as if Saeed would just roll out the red carpet and let them take it.

Posts: 7165 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

What is it, I wonder?

Hahaha!

You crteated this war.

Remember Iran?

Nothing different here.

He reneged on all his promise to Russia, leaving Putin no option but to cloat him.

The West went haywire towards Russia, just because they invaded another country?

How come this never happened in every case America invaded, pillaged and destroyed countries?

How odd. I thought Putin started the war when he invaded Ukraine. Confused Was there a war before and none of us noticed? How on earth do you come to the conclusion that we created this war?

Your analysis is about 180 degrees off Saeed. Like Roland, I'm not sure I understand the basis for your support of Putin and Russia in this dispute. And, you haven't really explained it other than your usual "Everything bad that happens in the world is the fault of the United States" bullshit. Which doesn't explain it in any way that I can understand. Ukraine is a sovereign country invaded by another country seeking to destroy or destabilize that sovereignty and to take territory from that country and bring it under the control of Russia. I hope that if your country was invaded under similar circumstances, you'd be willing to pick up a rifle and resist. No? What I know beyond any certainty is that you'd be begging the US to support you with everything available. Or, I dunno...maybe not. You seem like such a Putin fan, maybe you'd like to have the Russians take over your country?

My guess is that you'd be looking for all the help you could get. And guess which country would be sending money, troops (probably necessary since you can't defend yourselves), beans and bullets to your country if it was invaded? You think maybe us? I wonder if you'd tell us to butt out then? I bet not.

You're on the wrong side of this and it's not even close. I get your desire to stir shit in relation to the US but, damn.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15056 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
I heard on the news tonight that Saudi Arabia is currently hosting a peace conference to kick around peaceful solutions to the war. 40 countries are attending, including China. Russia wasn’t invited. Maybe Dubai should host a war conference and only invade Vlad the Invader…. clap beer

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I heard on the news tonight that Saudi Arabia is currently hosting a peace conference to kick around peaceful solutions to the war. 40 countries are attending, including China. Russia wasn’t invited. Maybe Dubai should host a war conference and only invade Vlad the Invader…. clap beer

Well, that is interesting but I'm not sure how a peace conference that doesn't include Russia has any chance of success. I guess some dialogue is better than none.

Fuck Putin, I say. The United States and every other freedom-loving country ought to be feeding the Ukrainians everything they need to resist.

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
Would it be ok to say, "every freedom living country and the United States," instead?

I mean Dude, it doesn't always have to be us first. Big Grin

Posts: 9093 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
Would it be ok to say, "every freedom living country and the United States," instead?

It's always us first. And, you know it. Nobody else is going to do anything that really matters.

Especially here. Got to give Putin something to think about. I'm the farthest thing from a war-monger but he needs to understand we are going to give the Ukrainians everything they need to resist.

I'm an old man but I'd be picking up a rifle if I lived in Ukraine. I'm guessing your a young man but I bet you would be too. You fight for your home.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Unrestricted naval warfare has an unfortunate history of bringing others into the war.

Sinking merchant shipping has the potential to cost Ukraine some of its friends… and runs the risk of uninvolved folks ships getting shot up.

I’m good with us helping the Ukrainians defend their nation.

I have some concerns about giving them weapons to take the fight to Russia in Russia - offensive weapons.

This war is getting close to expanding to a general war with this.

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
Unrestricted naval warfare has an unfortunate history of bringing others into the war.

Sinking merchant shipping has the potential to cost Ukraine some of its friends… and runs the risk of uninvolved folks ships getting shot up.

I’m good with us helping the Ukrainians defend their nation.

I have some concerns about giving them weapons to take the fight to Russia in Russia - offensive weapons.

This war is getting close to expanding to a general war with this.

You're so bizarre. So, Russia should be entitled to take the fight to Ukraine wherever they wish but Ukraine bringing it to Russia is unacceptable?

Somebody has to explain all these dick-sucking Putin apologists to me.

It's a war. If the Ukrainians can strike Russia in Russia, they should do it. At every opportunity. The more the better. Same as the Russians are attacking Ukraine. What the hell are you thinking? You don't understand a war it seems like.

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Absolutely!! tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Our weapons… nuclear armed forces….

I’m not a Putin apologist. But I’m very concerned about us handing long range strike weapons to a country that will use them and the nuclear armed nation sees no downside to hitting us.

While I think helping Ukraine defend itself is right, running an offensive into Russia is kind of like us attacking into China in the Korean War.

You all seem to think Ukraine is worth starting WW III over.

So if 90% of Russia’s nukes don’t work… they still have enough to destroy us 10x over even with that.

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

This is your quote. Your apparently concerned about "giving them weapons to take the fight to Russia"...to use your words. I say, fuck that. Give them everything they need to take the fight the Russians.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
quote:

What is it, I wonder?

Hahaha!

You crteated this war.

Remember Iran?

Nothing different here.

How odd. I thought Putin started the war when he invaded Ukraine. Confused Was there a war before and none of us noticed? How on earth do you come to the conclusion that we created this war?

Your analysis is about 180 degrees off Saeed. Like Roland, I'm not sure I understand the basis for your support of Putin and Russia in this dispute. And, you haven't really explained it other than your usual "Everything bad that happens in the world is the fault of the United States" bullshit. Which doesn't explain it in any way that I can understand. Ukraine is a sovereign country invaded by another country seeking to destroy or destabilize that sovereignty and to take territory from that country and bring it under the control of Russia. I hope that if your country was invaded under similar circumstances, you'd be willing to pick up a rifle and resist. No? What I know beyond any certainty is that you'd be begging the US to support you with everything available. Or, I dunno...maybe not. You seem like such a Putin fan, maybe you'd like to have the Russians take over your country?

My guess is that you'd be looking for all the help you could get. And guess which country would be sending money, troops (probably necessary since you can't defend yourselves), beans and bullets to your country if it was invaded? You think maybe us? I wonder if you'd tell us to butt out then? I bet not.

You're on the wrong side of this and it's not even close. I get your desire to stir shit in relation to the US but, damn.

Goes to show how ignorant you lot are about world politics.

And your own government's involvement in destabilizing the world!

Tell me, how is it going at home?

Your political parties leaders are both in criminal investigations.

You are being blackmailed by blacks into bankruptcy for crimes you never committed.

Your woke cities are being destroyed from within.

Do you really think YOU know what is going on?

How did the Vietnam war start?

Over 50 thousands Americans are dead, and millions of civilians?

Agent Orange is still killing people in South East Asia.

Who is responsible?

The Golf Of Tonkin Incident brings any memories? rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
All of that has fuckall to do with Vlad the Invader moving on Ukraine. Absolutely nothing. So if Yemen and your Houthi brothers invade UAE, that’s OK?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Evidently, Saeed can't defend Putin, so he falls back to replaying his old, tired recording, "The US is bad." It's a miracle the needle still runs in the tracks.

I tend to agree with Mike. Russian ships in international waters attacking Ukrainians are war targets.

But I oppose attacking the Russians on Russian territory. An attack on the Russian homeland would only build up Putin's domestic support.

Posts: 6106 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:

It's always us first. And, you know it. Nobody else is going to do anything that really matters.

Especially here. Got to give Putin something to think about. I'm the farthest thing from a war-monger but he needs to understand we are going to give the Ukrainians everything they need to resist.

I'm an old man but I'd be picking up a rifle if I lived in Ukraine. I'm guessing your a young man but I bet you would be too. You fight for your home.

You know, since you said the lawyer jokes don't bug you anymore, the air has really been taken out of arguing with you. Big Grin

And true, nobody else is going to do anything because we always rush to the front of the pack. America hasn't always had to be first and it doesn't have to be going forward. Portugal has been a superpower and it high time they put the mantle back on.

I'm heading for 55 and sure id fight for my home or homeland. Same as you, I'm a man and have family to protect. But we agree that time and again our intervention in foreign entanglements hasn't been about fighting for our home and homeland right?

You and I are dads, I'm sure you are a great one, we both know how to say "no" correct? For me, "no" rolls of the tongue as instinct, habit, practice, common sense.

Our government doesn't say "no" enough. Maybe there should be an eventual "yes", but I think the first dozen requests should be answered with a "no".

Posts: 9093 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Evidently, Saeed can't defend Putin, so he falls back to replaying his old, tired recording, "The US is bad." It's a miracle the needle still runs in the tracks.

I tend to agree with Mike. Russian ships in international waters attacking Ukrainians are war targets.

But I oppose attacking the Russians on Russian territory. An attack on the Russian homeland would only build up Putin's domestic support.

Putin doesn't need domestic support. He kills everyone who stands up to him. I see no reason why Ukrainian citizens get bombed & killed & Russians are getting a free pass. Let them feel the war.

Posts: 15878 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What is it, I wonder?

Hahaha!

You crteated this war.

Remember Iran?

Nothing different here.

You are being blackmailed by blacks into bankruptcy for crimes you never committed.

Who is responsible?

The Vietnam war started because the United States was trying to stop communist aggression in Southeast Asia. North Vietnam was trying to take over South Vietnam. We mistakenly stuck our noses into it.

I'm sitting here trying to think of some way to insult your country but then I realize that your country has really never done anything that anybody anywhere gives a shit about, good or bad. I guess that's why you harp on us. Gives you something to talk about since the desert shithole you live in is so boring and has zero history, good or bad.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What is it, I wonder?

Hahaha!

You crteated this war.

Remember Iran?

Nothing different here.

Who is responsible?

The Vietnam war started because the United States was trying to stop communist aggression in Southeast Asia. North Vietnam was trying to take over South Vietnam. We mistakenly stuck our noses into it.

I'm sitting here trying to think of some way to insult your country but then I realize that your country has really never done anything that anybody anywhere gives a shit about, good or bad. I guess that's why you harp on us. Gives you something to talk about since the desert shithole you live in is so boring and has zero history, good or bad.

Bullshit!

Johnson was paid to kill Kennedy!

So the arms industry has a field day of bankrupting the country!

Has stop since then!

Non stop senseless wars!

Totally forgetting the troubles at home.

See what is going on now??

America is being a beacon of FREEDOM! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
We need the space emoji fixed!

One of Us
Picture of Timan
posted Hide Post
There are a number of interviews featuring Retired US Army, Col. Douglas Macgreggor on YouTube. These video interviews are not difficult to find.
The information Macgreggor is sharing makes perfect sense. The man is spot on.
If you can handle the truth go search what Macgreggor is saying.

Posts: 1210 | Location: Satterlee Arms 1-605-584-2189 | Registered: 12 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What is it, I wonder?

Hahaha!

You crteated this war.

Remember Iran?

Nothing different here.

Who is responsible?

Bullshit!

Has stop since then!

Non stop senseless wars!

space

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
We need the space emoji fixed!

All emojis are available on Firefox.

We are trying to fix it for Chrome, the worst bloody browser there is!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What is it, I wonder?

Hahaha!

You crteated this war.

Remember Iran?

Nothing different here.

Who is responsible?

Bullshit!

Has stop since then!

Non stop senseless wars!

space

Does the batshit crazy emoji work with Firefox? Big Grin