Tools

J 6 and the FBI…thoughts? Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted
https://x.com/charliekirk11/st...087062848876825?s=46

https://x.com/charliekirk11/st...088403079979338?s=46

https://thepoliticsbrief.com/h...p-trap-on-january-6/

Not advocating this as the truth…but I find it interesting if true.

What are the thoughts out there on the involvement of the FBI in J6?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36644 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:

I think Clay Higgins is a known liar who would trample his Grandmother and yours to get to a camera to show any scrap of actual evidence he had.

I think if there were any FBI agents on scene they were derelict in their duty not to have expended all available ammunition defending the Capitol.

I think you have lost your fucking mind if you think all the insurrectionists who have pled Guilty and are in prison are secretly FBI or ANTIFA or crisis actors or whatever delusion you and your ilk have dreamed up today to avoid facing the simple fact that your Orange God tried to overthrow the Constitutional order on January 6.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9578 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
What part of not advocating as the truth do you not understand? Can you read? Confused

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36644 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I see nothing but conclusionary statements made with no supporting facts.

No, we do not know the FBI was embedded. You just want to believe anyone who says it.

Posts: 10940 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
What part of not advocating as the truth do you not understand? Can you read? Confused

I understand your bullshit disclaimer perfectly.

In all sincerity you should schedule an appointment with your mental care provider, I think your medication needs an adjustment, you are very close to unhinged the last few days.

Posts: 9578 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Why Jeff whatever do you mean? I am as right as the rain. tu2

J. Lane Easter, DVM

one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why Jeff whatever do you mean? I am as right as the rain. tu2

Your bullshit is many layers deep. Your head may be permanently stuck in your ass.

Posts: 7494 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Well one thing we know for sure is that you are a psycho. Cool

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Troll post. donttroll

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15127 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
I noticed you guys beat up on ledvm but he just presented informations and you are ready to Epstein him
What’s wrong with you guys? Are you capable to have discussion or just keep throwing others with different views off the bridge?

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bivoj:
I noticed you guys beat up on ledvm but he just presented informations and you are ready to Epstein him
What’s wrong with you guys? Are you capable to have discussion or just keep throwing others with different views off the bridge?

And the J6ers who smeared shit on the walls of the Capitol were just "redecorating"...

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
No worries sir. I been here longer than most of these guys. I can take the heat. It used to be a fairly conservative place. Amazes me that so many shooters/hunters identify as lefties.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Jeff is just a political operative (likely a paid troll) that shows up at election time to advocate for Democrats. He’ll be gone by this time next year.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
we do not know the FBI was embedded

You are right…we don’t yet have concrete proof…but it is looking likely they were. And, it would make sense as to why security wasn’t stepped up when the intelligence had to have known it was needed.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You have given no facts to that. You just say it. That is not analytical thought. That is a conclusion.

I just realized something looking at the Gore v Bush election.

That election was much closer than Biden v Trump. President Bush one the EC after the Supreme Court halted the count in FL w Bush having more votes.

Gore and the Dems accepted this conclusion, this loss. That is “man values” I respect.

Clues that the man you are a sycophant for.

Posts: 10940 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
What are we afraid of? Sometimes it takes digging to find the truth
As a legal counsel, you maybe know?

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
But in that case, it was a SCOTUS decision that Gore had brought forward the demand for recount after he had been initially declared the loser.

Questioning the loss isn’t the problem.

Not believing you lost until it has been verified isn’t the problem.

Lying about your proof and lying after it has been determined you lost is the issue with Trump.

I’m not sure why you have respect for Gore. He essentially continued to say he won the election because his total popular vote was higher, but didn’t win because of the mechanisms of the electoral college. Same crap many here continue to try and make a distinction here with.

Don’t forget all the claims how Trump was an illegitimate president from the left during his term.

Yes, Trump has gone farther than Gore or Clinton did, but their behaviors were hardly admirable.

Admirable was Nixon in his loss to Kennedy.

quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
You have given no facts to that. You just say it. That is not analytical thought. That is a conclusion.

That election was much closer than Biden v Trump. President Bush one the EC after the Supreme Court halted the count in FL w Bush having more votes.

Gore and the Dems accepted this conclusion, this loss. That is “man values” I respect.

Posts: 10655 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sometimes it's amazing the lengths that supposedly intelligent people will go to to support any bizarre explanation when the truth was witnessed, live, by the entire world.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
But in that case, it was a SCOTUS decision that Gore had brought forward the demand for recount after he had been initially declared the loser.

Questioning the loss isn’t the problem.

Not believing you lost until it has been verified isn’t the problem.

Lying about your proof and lying after it has been determined you lost is the issue with Trump.

I’m not sure why you have respect for Gore. He essentially continued to say he won the election because his total popular vote was higher, but didn’t win because of the mechanisms of the electoral college. Same crap many here continue to try and make a distinction here with.

Don’t forget all the claims how Trump was an illegitimate president from the left during his term.

Yes, Trump has gone farther than Gore or Clinton did, but their behaviors were hardly admirable.

Admirable was Nixon in his loss to Kennedy.

quote:

Except Gore didn't sue, Bush did because not stopping the count while he was ahead would cause him the "irreparable harm" of losing, which just enough Justices appointed by his Father (save 1) agreed with.

quote:
Bush v. Gore, 531 U.S. 98 (2000), was a decision of the United States Supreme Court on December 12, 2000, that settled a recount dispute in Florida's 2000 presidential election between George W. Bush and Al Gore. On December 8, the Florida Supreme Court had ordered a statewide recount of all undervotes, over 61,000 ballots that the vote tabulation machines had missed. The Bush campaign immediately asked the U.S. Supreme Court to stay the decision and halt the recount.

They were so proud of their judicial acumen in reaching the decision that they specified, for the first time in American judicial history, that THIS decision would not set precedent.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
President Trump was on less footing than Gore. First, every federal court dismissed President Trump’s actions. President Trump did not even present a matter that required a ruling by the S.Ct.

Second, the issue is not that President Trump, like Gore, sought regress through the courts. It is that his claims had a) no merit as no court ever ruled for him (Gore lower court did), and b) he refused with violent language and violent consequents to accept the judgement of the courts.

Gore did the exact opposite, and his loss was much closer and more of a question.

Despite Dr. Easter’s earlier post declaring what a man is, President Trump is not a role model of any human being. In this matter of how to respect the rule of law and appropriately handle the defeat for power, Gore is much more a role model for how a man, really just any person, should act.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
But in the end…it was proven that the undervote tally still supported a Bush win.

Gore claimed victory for a couple of years anyway.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Does not changed a word I just wrote. I do not claim Bush’s win illegitimate. The cold fact is Gore accepted the outcome and respected the decision of the courts. The election was much closer than your boy’s loss.

Unlike your boy, he acted like not only an adult, but that acceptance is critical to a peaceful transition power and safety of our system of organized liberty.

Bottom line, your boy is not a man in the sense he presents anything of cultural value.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here is Al Gore’s concession speech after his loss at the Supreme Court. Everything and every word was mandated of President Trump.

Good evening.

Just moments ago, I spoke with George W. Bush and congratulated him on becoming the 43rd president of the United States. And I promised him that I wouldn't call him back this time. I offered to meet with him as soon as possible so that we can start to heal the divisions of the campaign and the contest through which we've just passed.

Almost a century and a half ago, Senator Stephen Douglas told Abraham Lincoln, who had just defeated him for the presidency, "Partisan feeling must yield to patriotism. I'm with you, Mr. President, and God bless you." Well, in that same spirit, I say to President-elect Bush that what remains of partisan rancor must now be put aside, and may God bless his stewardship of this country. Neither he nor I anticipated this long and difficult road. Certainly neither of us wanted it to happen. Yet it came, and now it has ended, resolved, as it must be resolved, through the honored institutions of our democracy.

Over the library of one of our great law schools is inscribed the motto, "Not under man but under God and law." That's the ruling principle of American freedom, the source of our democratic liberties. I've tried to make it my guide throughout this contest, as it has guided America's deliberations of all the complex issues of the past five weeks.

Now the U.S. Supreme Court has spoken. Let there be no doubt, while I strongly disagree with the court's decision, I accept it. I accept the finality of this outcome which will be ratified next Monday in the Electoral College. And tonight, for the sake of our unity as a people and the strength of our democracy, I offer my concession. I also accept my responsibility, which I will discharge unconditionally, to honor the new President-elect and do everything possible to help him bring Americans together in fulfillment of the great vision that our Declaration of Independence defines and that our Constitution affirms and defends.

Let me say how grateful I am to all those who supported me and supported the cause for which we have fought. Tipper and I feel a deep gratitude to Joe and Hadassah Lieberman, who brought passion and high purpose to our partnership and opened new doors, not just for our campaign but for our country.

This has been an extraordinary election. But in one of God's unforeseen paths, this belatedly broken impasse can point us all to a new common ground, for its very closeness can serve to remind us that we are one people with a shared history and a shared destiny. Indeed, that history gives us many examples of contests as hotly debated, as fiercely fought, with their own challenges to the popular will. Other disputes have dragged on for weeks before reaching resolution. And each time, both the victor and the vanquished have accepted the result peacefully and in a spirit of reconciliation.

So let it be with us.

I know that many of my supporters are disappointed. I am too. But our disappointment must be overcome by our love of country.

And I say to our fellow members of the world community, let no one see this contest as a sign of American weakness. The strength of American democracy is shown most clearly through the difficulties it can overcome. Some have expressed concern that the unusual nature of this election might hamper the next president in the conduct of his office. I do not believe it need be so.

President-elect Bush inherits a nation whose citizens will be ready to assist him in the conduct of his large responsibilities. I, personally, will be at his disposal, and I call on all Americans -- I particularly urge all who stood with us -- to unite behind our next president. This is America. Just as we fight hard when the stakes are high, we close ranks and come together when the contest is done. And while there will be time enough to debate our continuing differences, now is the time to recognize that that which unites us is greater than that which divides us. While we yet hold and do not yield our opposing beliefs, there is a higher duty than the one we owe to political party. This is America and we put country before party; we will stand together behind our new president.

As for what I'll do next, I don't know the answer to that one yet. Like many of you, I'm looking forward to spending the holidays with family and old friends. I know I'll spend time in Tennessee and mend some fences, literally and figuratively.

Some have asked whether I have any regrets, and I do have one regret: that I didn't get the chance to stay and fight for the American people over the next four years, especially for those who need burdens lifted and barriers removed, especially for those who feel their voices have not been heard. I heard you. And I will not forget.

I've seen America in this campaign, and I like what I see. It's worth fighting for and that's a fight I'll never stop. As for the battle that ends tonight, I do believe, as my father once said, that "No matter how hard the loss, defeat might serve as well as victory to shape the soul and let the glory out."

So for me this campaign ends as it began: with the love of Tipper and our family; with faith in God and in the country I have been so proud to serve, from Vietnam to the vice presidency; and with gratitude to our truly tireless campaign staff and volunteers, including all those who worked so hard in Florida for the last 36 days.

Now the political struggle is over and we turn again to the unending struggle for the common good of all Americans and for those multitudes around the world who look to us for leadership in the cause of freedom.

In the words of our great hymn, "America, America": "Let us crown thy good with brotherhood, from sea to shining sea."

And now, my friends, in a phrase I once addressed to others: it's time for me to go.

Thank you, and good night, and God bless America.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
This language is why I have more respect for Gore than Dr. Easter:

now is the time to recognize that that which unites us is greater than that which divides us. While we yet hold and do not yield our opposing beliefs, there is a higher duty than the one we owe to political party. This is America and we put country before party; we will stand together behind our new president.

Let us compare Gore’s words above with President Trump’s words:

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote in a post on the social network Truth Social and accused “Big Tech” of working closely with Democrats. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

I know Dr. Easter, President Trump does not mean it.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

now is the time to recognize that that which unites us is greater than that which divides us. While we yet hold and do not yield our opposing beliefs, there is a higher duty than the one we owe to political party. This is America and we put country before party; we will stand together behind our new president.

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote in a post on the social network Truth Social and accused “Big Tech” of working closely with Democrats. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

Trump doesn't do so well when he is limited by the rules, he does better when he can bend them and do things forbidden to his rivals.

Gore was/is Gore.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14387 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
You have given no facts to that. You just say it.

The court documents referenced in the 3rd reference I listed in my OP states: “At least 20 FBI and ATF assets were imbedded around the Capitol on January 6th.”

A duly elected Representative of the US Congress has repetitively shown proof that FBI was there within.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yawn: That is a motion to dismiss that lost. It is not a fact. It is a baseless allegation.

Let us see that fact adjudicated, or at the very least the House can produce some documentation or testimony on the issue.

Here we have it folks. The newest conspiracy theroty on why Jan 6 is not a problem of the Right. Why Jan 6 is not a failure of President Trump. Why Jan 6 criminals, criminality is mitigated and should be excused.

I am just glad your side has lost more elections post Jan 6. Keep doing Dr. Easter, your advocacy has been a gift to those you oppose your views at the ballot box.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:

offtopic

In what part of the OP did I mention anything about Trump, Bush, Gore or any of their attributes or detractors.

I am simply inquiring about the FBI in relation to J6.

Taken at face value…J6 was ill-prepared for by the world's premier law-enforcement and domestic intelligence agency. I am personally not buying this.

I suspect there is a helluva lot more to it…which IS the gist of my OP for those who find difficulty following a plot. Wink

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

offtopic

In what part of the OP did I mention anything about Trump, Bush, Gore or any of their attributes or detractors.

Taken at face value…J6 was ill-prepared for by the world's premier law-enforcement and domestic intelligence agency. I am personally not buying this.

I suspect there is a helluva lot more to it…which IS the gist of my OP for those who find difficulty following a plot. Wink

Right. The FBI should have anticipated that the guy you support was going to stage an insurrection and a riot and take over the Capital building. Roll Eyes

Sorry dumbass, but the fault lays with you for electing a piece of shit treasonous traitor who refused to relinquish the reins of power after Biden kicked his ass. Blame yourself for J6, not the FBI.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yawn: It is called debate. You are trying to mitigate those responsible for Jan 6 with lies.

Figured I would insert objective truth with a little compare and contrast.

I see you chose not to dispute the matter.

MM is correct if a little harsh. We who identify as the Right are to blame for Jan 6. Some of us, are tying to keep the ethos that permitted it from gaining the soul.

Those who continue to deflect, mitigate, lie, and do not follow Gore’s words must not win this debate in the market place of ides.

Assuming, they do, violence shall not be called for or permitted by me in opposing them. God has nothing to do with it. We get what we deserve, what we the people vote for.

If President Trump wins, if the ethos that feds him wins, he will be my President. If he is removed by due process being Impeachment or the 25th Amendment, that is how we set up our nation of laws and rules. There can be no other way. Bad means poisons all ends.

Jan 6 is not the fault of the “Deep State” it is not the fault of Democrats. It is not the fault of the Left. It is the fault of President Trump not doing what was required of him, and laid before him in modern times, by Al Gore. It is the fault of those on the Right who disseminated and gave credence to President Trump’s lies.

We know they are lies because the courts ruled, and the employers fired and paid out near billion dollars over it.

The fault is mine. I said on this forum, President Trump would not refuse a peaceful transition of power when the MM, ME, and Jefffive’s told us he would not do as Gore did, and concede and assist in the peaceful transition of power.

Ultimately, responsibility for Jan 6 rest with those defendants who were convicted. The same defendants Dr. Easter cites for his authority on FBI agents whose motion to dismiss the court rejected.

My thoughts are President Trump holds moral, ethical, and political responsibility for Jan 6 because he did not do what Gore did.

My thoughts are President Trump is not half the human being Gore and Obama are.

My thoughts are President Trump violated constructional norms and his oath post election.

My thoughts are if Gore or Obama had done what President Trump had done, Dr. Easter would be on here screaming about tyranny. He would be right to do so.

My thoughts are you are an empty shell.

My thoughts are I need to say this expressly, although I applied it above, I am at fault for Jan 6. This is because I excused, rationalized, voted for, and accepted President Trump and the ethos that gave rise to his power. I did this because I too said, Democrats are worse as a class. I too said, Dems do worse. I too once believed that the left hated America, and that was worth binding to defeat. I shall say those things no more. Not only is it dangerous. It is not true.

When people tell you what they are believe them. Tyrants exits on both sides. See the drive to turn us into a religious theocracy by the “assumed majority.”

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
quote:

offtopic

Right. The FBI should have anticipated that the guy you support was going to stage an insurrection and a riot and take over the Capital building. Roll Eyes

Sorry dumbass, but the fault lays with you for electing a piece of shit treasonous traitor who refused to relinquish the reins of power after Biden kicked his ass. Blame yourself for J6, not the FBI.

So now…Trump “staged” a riot an insurrection???

And you are calling me a dumbass!?

rotflmo

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
President Trump refused to follow Gore’s example, he attacked the legitimacy of the election which wrought political violence to keep him in power. He declared the Constitution should be void, and he immediately made President.

He gave his VP an unconstitutional order to decertify the election to keep power.

You know who did not do any of that. President Obama.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yawn: It is called debate. You are trying to mitigate those responsible for Jan 6 with lies.

Figured I would insert objective truth with a little compare and contrast.

I see you chose not to dispute the matter.

MM is correct if a little harsh. We who identify as the Right are to blame for Jan 6. Some of us, are tying to keep the ethos that permitted it from gaining the soul.

Those who continue to deflect, mitigate, lie, and do not follow Gore’s words must not win this debate in the market place of ides.

Assuming, they do, violence shall not be called for or permitted by me in opposing them. God has nothing to do with it. We get what we deserve, what we the people vote for.

If President Trump wins, if the ethos that feds him wins, he will be my President. If he is removed by due process being Impeachment or the 25th Amendment, that is how we set up our nation of laws and rules. There can be no other way. Bad means poisons all ends.

Jan 6 is not the fault of the “Deep State” it is not the fault of Democrats. It is not the fault of the Left. It is the fault of President Trump not doing what was required of him, and laid before him in modern times, by Al Gore. It is the fault of those on the Right who disseminated and gave credence to President Trump’s lies.

We know they are lies because the courts ruled, and the employers fired and paid out near billion dollars over it.

The fault is mine. I said on this forum, President Trump would not refuse a peaceful transition of power when the MM, ME, and Jefffive’s told us he would not do as Gore did, and concede and assist in the peaceful transition of power.

Ultimately, responsibility for Jan 6 rest with those defendants who were convicted. The same defendants Dr. Easter cites for his authority on FBI agents whose motion to dismiss the court rejected.

My thoughts are President Trump holds moral, ethical, and political responsibility for Jan 6 because he did not do what Gore did.

My thoughts are President Trump is not half the human being Gore and Obama are.

My thoughts are President Trump violated constructional norms and his oath post election.

My thoughts are if Gore or Obama had done what President Trump had done, Dr. Easter would be on here screaming about tyranny. He would be right to do so.

My thoughts you are an empty shell.

coffee A $5 bill and your words will get you that cup.

I am still curious as to the role of the FBI before and during the J6 riot of idiots.

If you do not care…your prerogative. I do.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I see you still cannot state President Trump had the responsibility to follow Gore’s example, nor can you refute the premise.

I am also on topic.

What are your thoughts of Jan 6 and the FBI. See above. There was not one. Your motion to dismiss that lost and conclusionary assertions are meaningless.

At best you are a conspiracy peddler who believes what he is presenting. A mark for yourself. At worst, you do not believe this. You are just trying to take the heat of President Trump and the real causes of Jan 6.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
quote:

offtopic

So now…Trump “staged” a riot an insurrection???

And you are calling me a dumbass!?

rotflmo

Yes, you illiterate moron, that's exactly what I am suggesting.

https://dictionary.cambridge.o...onary/english/staged

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
It along with other evidence found by Rep. Higgins et al does show the FBI was significantly present. I am curious to know more.

Anything besides discussion of this…IS off topic.

The discussion has nothing to do with mine or your opinion of Trump’s culpability.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
We now operate under some sort of Parliamentary procedure here now?

I don't see how Trump can be held culpable for the Insurrection on Jan 6, he only gathered the crowd, whipped them into a frenzy with his usual litany of lies, told them that if they didn't "fight" for their democracy it would be gone and sent them specifically to the Capitol.

And held several planning meetings for the day at the White House and elsewhere.

And told the crowd he was coming with them.

And prevented the D.C. National Guard from assisting the Capitol Police.

But besides that, what did he really do?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Trump should have told the truth.

If all the evidence he was given said that he lost, say so. I’m not sure why so many have trouble saying that.

But just because Trump fell down on the job doesn’t excuse the FBI from their failures, either.

The folks who rioted in the Capitol could have been stopped quite easily. No effort was made until very late in the process and it was quite half-assed.

So I am in agreement that Trump did not meet his oath of office, didn’t do his job, didn’t try and do the right thing at the election, and deserves to face the court over the allegations of improper use and storage of classified documents.

While I think he didn’t do the right thing with regards to the election, I am not convinced he actually committed a crime with regards to 1/6… he just proved he didn’t belong in the White House.

As to the 1/6 FBI post, Lane, leave the trolling biased factual posts to the left. They like that crap, and frankly, are better at it.

You are gainfully employed. You will never be able to devote the time that the leftists do to it.

Posts: 10655 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
The folks who rioted in the Capitol could have been stopped quite easily. No effort was made until very late in the process and it was quite half-assed.

That is the truth as I see it. I would like to know why. I can’t believe Capital Law Enforcement with the help of the FBI were just that incompetent…it had to be by design.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will readily agree that the Capitol Police response was far too timid, a parapet of bodies stacked 6 high should have been in place within 30 minutes after the temporary fence was breached.