THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    Hunter Biden’s deal is gone as AG Garland Appoints Special Counsel

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunter Biden’s deal is gone as AG Garland Appoints Special Counsel Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
https://apple.news/AWuW4ropsRPKWAIIGTWgqvg

AG Garland has appointed Weiss as Special Counsel with much broader investigative/prosecutorial discretion. Weiss’ stroke had been expanded to any Fed District that a crime has taken place. Before, Accor to this article, he was limited to crimes accruing in the Fed District Delaware was in.

As the the Carpenter’s sang,” We have only just begun.”

The immediate bottom line is HB’s tax deal is dead barring new facts.

I will be honest. I do not see how this happens. Obviously, HB’s team thought he was being granted an end to all investigations. His attorney went on a press tour saying so. Weiss said other investigations were on going. It came to a head and popped. It seems rather amateurish to not have that straight. It also seems the two parties agreed the plea did not resolve all investigations. Now, we are here.

If I, or you, were the defense, we would be trying to cut a global deal. I can see the Prosecution agreeing or not agreeing to a global deal. I do not understand how both sides can be confused, unclear, uncertain on that issue.

The presiding Fed Judge did a good job.

Now, if I were the Defense Attorney, I would be filing motions all my correspondence with the Prosecution to get the Presiding Judge to force together Prosecution to honor the deal, I say those correspondence say I have.

Of course, the Presiding Judge could agree and still reject. The Presiding Judge, could rule, “No, you did not have the deal you thought you have.” Then, the question becomes would such a ruling interlocutory and not appealable or appealable.

I lean toward interlocutory and not appealable without breaking it down.

Posts: 10841 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote