Notify
Tools

Hey, Did You Clowns Know You Support Nazi's? Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of regor
posted
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/0...symbols-ukraine.html

Nazi Symbols on Ukraine’s Front Lines Highlight Thorny Issues of History

Troops’ use of patches bearing Nazi emblems risks fueling Russian propaganda and spreading imagery that the West has spent a half-century trying to eliminate.

i sTaNd wItH uKrAiNe.............. rotflmo

Posts: 358 | Location: USA | Registered: 09 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Is that last line Spanish, comrade??

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13189 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of regor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
Is that last line Spanish, comrade??

No, that's how an imbecile types.

i sTaNd fOr tHe cUrReNt tHiNg.............duuuuuuuurrrrrrrr

One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by regor:

Troops’ use of patches bearing Nazi emblems risks fueling Russian propaganda and spreading imagery that the West has spent a half-century trying to eliminate.

Holy Shit....I'm literally laughing my ass off. You've got the libs in here, throwing a rod.

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3410 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of regor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Ahrenberg:
quote:

Holy Shit....I'm literally laughing my ass off. You've got the libs in here, throwing a rod.

Yep, the little mentally challenged simps didn't know they were the Nazi supporters!!!! rotflmo

Dumb asses probably didn't know they are the party of the KKK either!!! flame

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
. . . a Chipololo and Adrook reprise?

Mike

Posts: 21298 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Hey, did you know you support a totalitarian engaged in an illegal war of aggression?

Do you know you support a defeated US President that undermined the peaceful transition of power?

Posts: 11052 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of regor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
quote:

Hey, did you know you support a totalitarian engaged in an illegal war of aggression?

Do you know you support a defeated US President that undermined the peaceful transition of power?

I've got news for you Hymen, just because your handlers know you're not real sharp and you'll buy anything they feed you, doesn't make what they say true.

They embarrassed your dumb ass for years with the Russia collusion bullshit and yet you still swallow their pipe!!! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I watched Jan 6. I saw the President undermine the validity of the election. I saw and heard President Trump on Jan 6.

Do you know your handlers are Russians and insurrectionist?

You do not know truth.

I did not and am on record stating I did not believe President Trump colluded.

Posts: 11052 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
. . . a Chipololo and Adrook reprise?

Mike -

For you to accuse me of that shows you don't bother to read my posts. i've not argued, name called or used any expletives in here. I've tried to make cogent debate and provide links to back up my positions. You guys are coming unhinged since Regor came on the scene.

He's beating you guys like a baby seal. rotflmo

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3410 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Unhinged? Hardly. Folks like Roger are nothing new here. He’ll move along soon enough or end up banned like Chipololo and Adrook. Wink

Mike

One of Us
Picture of regor
posted Hide Post
quote:
I watched Jan 6. I saw the President undermine the validity of the election. I saw and heard President Trump on Jan 6.

Do you know your handlers are Russians and insurrectionist?

You do not know truth.

I did not and am on record stating I did not believe President Trump colluded.

Wait, you didn't believe Trump was colluding with Russia and now you do?!!!!

nilly

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Unhinged? Hardly. Folks like Roger are nothing new here. He’ll move along soon enough or end up banned like Chipololo and Adrook. Wink

You surprise me. I came back in here because I care for the future of my country. We may not agree, and don't need to. But the over the top aggro is unappealing and not a way to win an debate.

You fellas have let Regor under your skin. That has nothing to do with me.

I've never met Regor, never spoken to him.

You guys simply wish to argue, shout folks down, call them cocksuckers, fucking liars, stupid, none of which I engage in.

I'll admit, Chip and Drook were over the top, but that was like 15 years ago.

Formerly "Nganga"

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
You give Roger too much credit. He’s like a boil, leave it alone, it will fester and pop soon enough and be gone.

In the meantime if you find his antics entertaining, enjoy.

Mike

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
You guys simply wish to argue, shout folks down, call them cocksuckers, fucking liars, stupid, none of which I engage in.

100% ^^^

Nah…they good guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36732 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of regor
posted Hide Post
quote:
You give Roger too much credit.

Holy smokes, we've got a turd with a brain. Good job MJines, you're smarter than the average turd!!! clap

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

They don't like to admit the truth!

They support that war monger, ZELENSKY!

Who is destroying his country, and bankrupting NATO! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67102 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
One thing about these “conversations” you see how folks line up.

I am glad not to be on this guys side of this guys side of the conversation.

One of Us
Picture of regor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
quote:

They don't like to admit the truth!

They support that war monger, ZELENSKY!

Who is destroying his country, and bankrupting NATO! clap

He’s bankrupting us because he’s got Joe by the balls due to his bribes and these imbeciles are brainwashed by the Globalhomo media.

They’re more than happy to bankrupt their own nation further because Putin is the boogie man!!! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now the International Jewish Conspiracy of Hitler’s regime is been replaced by Regor with an International Gay Conspiracy.

Dude, just get a good and start burning crosses on gay peoples yards. Go all in.

I am sure President Strunk would have appreciated your presence on Jan 6 or this Tuesday.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now the International Jewish Conspiracy of Hitler’s regime is been replaced by Regor with an International Gay Conspiracy.

Dude, just get a good and start burning crosses on gay peoples yards. Go all in.

I am sure President Strunk would have appreciated your presence on Jan 6 or this Tuesday.

The Germans had to pay lots of money to Israel because of their Nazi pasty.

How come Ukraine is getting the opposite treatment? clap

Posts: 67102 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

You surprise me. I came back in here because I care for the future of my country. We may not agree, and don't need to. But the over the top aggro is unappealing and not a way to win an debate.

Maybe not.

The latest anonymous dipshit is just an anonymous dipshit and like it's predecessors will burn spastically.

It's a little bit of a bummer, it's occasionally possible to have reasonable exchange here and the dipshit makes that harder.
Whatever.

DRG has occasionally and rarely whipped out his ban stick and id prefer in this case it's sooner than later. Obviously I appreciate the diverse exchange of ideas offered here and enjoy conversing with my friends M.E and Jtex, butin this dipshits case, I see no idea.

Posts: 9159 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of regor
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Because they’re brainwashed buffoons!!! coffee

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Sort of my point when I said I wanted to stay out of the "Foreign Entanglements".

Russia and Vlad are no more or less drunk, inbred, nutless wonders. Yeah they've got nukes and that's a concern, but do they fly? Do they work?

Here America is Again! $billions in. Thousands of miles from our shores.

Posts: 9159 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Because the Nazis invaded like Putin did other countries against international law.

As much as I hate to say it, the YS would not have for involved with troops had Hitler just killed his own.

Actually, Nazis Germany declared war on the US. The US declared war on Japan.

One of Us
Picture of regor
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Because the Nazis invaded like Putin did other countries against international law.

As much as I hate to say it, the YS would not have for involved with troops had Hitler just killed his own.

Actually, Nazis Germany declared war on the US. The US declared war on Japan.

Yea, yea, we invaded Iraq because international law AND Saddam had chemical weapons!!! dancing

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah yeah
It was for oil, gas prices somehow went up.

And Hussain was in violation.

We also had a series of trials to establish Nazis Germany illegalities.

Some were even not convicted and released early w full pensions.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
America ruined half the world with their senseless wars.

It is poetic justice that the country is destroying itself from inside!

With so called leaders like Trump, Biden and Kamala they are doing a fantastic job! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well we cannot all have the breeding of a monarchy to keep the intellect and political training up.

I would not trade one day as a US Citizen for your state. As you would not. However, I doubt most of the subjects would not come here. There was a recent post demonstrated the numbers of your people wanting to come here.

I hope everyone could say theirs is the best humanity can put on the table.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have been away for a while and seeing this thread I conclude that Regor is not American.

Just another faceless Troll who thinks he has a valid opinion but isn't brave enough to stand behind it.

Posts: 4294 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:
Have been away for a while and seeing this thread I conclude that Regor is not American.

Just another faceless Troll who thinks he has a valid opinion but isn't brave enough to stand behind it.

So anyone who does not support your convoluted agenda is not American?

Why don't you at least try sorting out your own country?

Mrs. Horse Teeth, the most stupid ruler during the Chink virus has been replaced by another idiot who could not say what a woman is! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

You have a convoluted agenda to bash America at even imagined opportunities. Why can't he opine on who is not an American?

The new troll is amusing you, isn't he?

Posts: 6194 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:

Why don't you at least try sorting out your own country?

Mrs. Horse Teeth, the most stupid ruler during the Chink virus has been replaced by another idiot who could not say what a woman is! clap

Hell we all have stupid rulers Saeed. Im mean if we are going to throw around insults about each others, yours cant even keep his wife and kids at home. But ours will be gone soon and you will still be stuck with yours.

Posts: 4294 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
The OP's article is behind a paywall.

Obviously the Kremlin have an account...

Posts: 7195 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of regor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nute:

I figured you Libby’s ALL had a subscription to the New York Slimes!!

I ASSURE you MENSA’S, I’m an American who served this nation. How about any of you, did you serve or were you just Ivy League faggots?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

There are plenty of others online.

Formerly "Nganga"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I figured you Libby’s ALL had a subscription to the New York Slimes!!

I see that you have the subscription. What about WaPo and Forbes, WSJ and such?

BTW, what media do you subscribe?

Your language is odd, like some sort of far out blog where they feed you your ideas and info. You gobble them up and defecate here, all twisted into knots..

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19832 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

"You guys simply wish to argue, shout folks down, call them cocksuckers, fucking liars, stupid, none of which I engage in. "

But you celebrate the troll who does. 2020

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15168 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
quote:

"You guys simply wish to argue, shout folks down, call them cocksuckers, fucking liars, stupid, none of which I engage in. "

I am easily amused. It's amazing that one guy has the entire sub-forum in a complete lather.

Now, I'm responsible for Regor's content?

I too agree its hard to imagine, an international hunting forum, is populated so heavily by progressive leftist.

Formerly "Nganga"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
quote:

I am easily amused. It's amazing that one guy has the entire sub-forum in a complete lather.

Now, I'm responsible for Regor's content?

I too agree its hard to imagine, an international hunting forum, is populated so heavily by progressive leftist.

I didn't say you were responsible for it. I simply pointed out that you attack others for name-calling while celebrating the biggest name-calling troll on the board. Hypocrite.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15168 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote