New
Find
Notify
Tools

A new record in the making? Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted
Comrade Igor has been on this forum for 1 week and has racked up almost 200 posts. At this rate he will easily hit 10,000 his first year alone! That’s impressive; when does he sleep or eat? Oh, that’s right, “he” is really a group of Russian troll/bot monkeys who just throw shit. Since I put him on ignore my perusal of new content here goes MUCH faster. clap

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13183 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The world over these Russian assets have the same MO, They just don't change its why they still build cars designed in the 40's

Posts: 4293 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of regor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
Comrade Igor has been on this forum for 1 week and has racked up almost 200 posts. At this rate he will easily hit 10,000 his first year alone! That’s impressive; when does he sleep or eat? Oh, that’s right, “he” is really a group of Russian troll/bot monkeys who just throw shit. Since I put him on ignore my perusal of new content here goes MUCH faster. clap

I've got people that make me money all day, but I will admit, I'm a bit behind with my work since I found a new group of deranged lunatics!!!

Posts: 358 | Location: USA | Registered: 09 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post

Mike

Posts: 21276 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of regor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:

One of Us
posted Hide Post
There used to be a guy on here, as I recall who called himself deman. He was quite creative, unlike tregor in that way, but similar in some ways.

He was fun for a while, then poof. They come and go, burn themselves out. They never learn.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19813 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
At 10 Kopecks per post, it’s not much, but it’s honest work! Big Grin

Well…not ‘honest’ maybe, but times are tough in the fatherland and 10 Kopecks is 10 Kopecks!

Posts: 5752 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Don’t forget the bonus vodka and borscht. And he gets a conscription pass from Wagner group. animal

One of Us
Picture of regor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tumbleweed:
At 10 Kopecks per post, it’s not much, but it’s honest work! Big Grin

Well…not ‘honest’ maybe, but times are tough in the fatherland and 10 Kopecks is 10 Kopecks!

Now that was funny Fumbleweed!!!! rotflmo

You fucking imbeciles crack me up with your Russia, Russia BS because NOOOOOOOOOO American could ever not think like your brainwashed asses....... rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well a few americans do, but you can tell them because they are Russian assets and generally missing teeth and drool out both sides of thier mouths.

Posts: 4293 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
There used to be a guy on here, as I recall who called himself deman. He was quite creative, unlike tregor in that way, but similar in some ways.

He was fun for a while, then poof. They come and go, burn themselves out. They never learn.

Whatever happened to Cool, he used to post a lot then disappeared.

Posts: 7191 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of regor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:
Well a few americans do, but you can tell them because they are Russian assets and generally missing teeth and drool out both sides of thier mouths.

Live look down under in New Turdland.......

rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by regor:
quote:

Live look down under in New Turdland.......

rotflmo

Ill add my post from the other thread.

A funnier more intelligent version.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Funny this.

So he is a Russian stooge is he?

How about you?

Warmonger Zelenskyy’s stooge? clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67067 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Funny this.

How about you?

Saeed, who started the war?

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15148 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of regor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
Funny this.

How about you?

Saeed, who started the war?

Barry Soetoro and the globalhomo cartel!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Funny this.

How about you?

Like most things I think its a little bit more nuanced than that. But.
If thats the level of your thinking Saeed. Somewhere down around Igors abilities. Ill take that label happily. If you are happy sitting there.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Warmonger Zelenskyy’s stooge?

How you can call someone defending their homeland from an invasion a warmonger defies reason.

I guess if your country was invaded, you'd just run and take refuge in Austria.

Posts: 6184 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Zelensky was a puppet right from day one he was installed in a "democratically elected" government.

Ever since then, he has been tutored to defy all his promises to Russia, by his masters in Washington, who are being paid by their masters, the arms industry.

They NEED a war!

Remember Johnson and the Gulf Of Tonkin?

How did that turn out?

Over 50,000 Americans dead, all for nothing. clap

Posts: 67067 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
Yeah Saeed, how dare the people of Ukraine express a wish to be closer to Europe than Russia. They should just shut up and do as Vlad tells them and roll out the red carpet for him and his troops.

Obviously they are all being brainwashed by the pentagon and have no right to choose their own future.

Posts: 7191 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They are all sheeple. brainwashed By the mainstream media and tracked through their covid vaccinations.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
They are all sheeple. brainwashed By the mainstream media and tracked through their covid vaccinations.

Exactly!

Like your Horse Teeth did to you lot! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Exactly!

Like your Horse Teeth did to you lot! clap

That was Sarcasm Saeed. I did expect you to realise that.

She really does own you all right.

So a brief history. The national party had spent 9 years in govt up till 2017.Like many parties they became stale and ran out of ideas, cruising. They also started to introduce some more radical policy that upset their tradition base and so labour got elected.
Thier governance has not been good, But at key periods we have had major tragedies and disasters of unprecedented scale. As most will know its easy for an incumbent Govt to get re-elected under such circumstances and thats what happened. Helped by a struggling national party who had poor leadership and also a rising green party which made many national party voters vote labour in a effort to give labour a clear majority so that they didnt need green influence. By and large it worked.
Now the greens have imploded and labours short fallings are becoming more and more obvious, while national has largely reformed and got its shit together alongside ACT who are polling higher than ever historically. I think we will change our govt this time around barring another disaster of some sort.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Zelensky was a puppet right from day one he was installed in a "democratically elected" government.

Ever since then, he has been tutored to defy all his promises to Russia, by his masters in Washington, who are being paid by their masters, the arms industry.

They NEED a war!

Remember Johnson and the Gulf Of Tonkin?

How did that turn out?

Over 50,000 Americans dead, all for nothing. clap

Every NGO and International Body observed Zelensky‘s election was free and fair. You may not like that, but it is true. Also, who crossed whose’s internationally recognized border. That would be Russia.

You do not like Representative Parliamentary Democracy. However, it is not by accident, the most powerful and important Nation States are not monarchies beholden to religious group for legitimacy. Make a joke because it is not disputable.

Posts: 11023 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
For years it was a contest between Putin installed puppets and legit elected. Putin even had (at least) one guy who was elected, or contested to be elected, poisoned.

Several in opposition to Putin have been poisoned - Putin's favorite method.

It's been a constant fight in Ukraine to get rid of Russians and Putin for years.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19813 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Don’t confuse Saeed with facts. His Koran is the Daily Mail. For him, Denial is a river in Egypt. rotflmo beer

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Don’t confuse Saeed with facts. His Koran is the Daily Mail. For him, Denial is a river in Egypt. rotflmo beer

And of course you all live in a free democracy! clap

One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
Can the press in the UAE say what it wants, critical of the ruling dynasty or not?

Get back to me on freedom/ democracy when that is the case.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Yes. Yes we do.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes. Yes we do.

Bottom line is, whoever is at the top, regardless of form of go, do as they please!

You had that commie Mrs Horse teeth.

You got rid of her and replaced her with another useless idiot!

So stupid he couldn’t describe what a woman is! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
And we will replace him.

See how it works.

One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Please abstain from discussing that whole “replace them” thing . . . makes Saeed a bit nervous. That whole Louis XVI and Tsar Nicolas, Romanov family thingy.

Mike

Posts: 21276 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
quote:

DaMan. He would sometimes bite off his nose to spite his face. He seemed almost gleeful when a U.S. submarine collided with something (a seamount??) causing some injuries. I would think the record holder was “COOL”. He had well over 20,000 posts. Almost all were in the ARPF, and almost all of these were nothing but a link. Some people suspected that he would call law enforcement in the towns where posters he disagreed with lived, and report them for minor BS. He was a petty bastard of a person. He did some searching and posted pics of mine from a model car forum, in an attempt to embarrass me*. Once, after criticizing the second gulf war, I got a brochure in the mail about medicine for Ulcerative Colitis. I can’t prove COOL sent, but I don’t know who else would be that petty. He insulted my father several times, but got his panties in a wad when I referred to him as “FFFFool”. (He never served. Claimed he was 4F in the Vietnam war era.) A real waste of oxygen. He got himself banned. Apparently he pissed off Don one too many times.

*No shame here. I still build models. Most recent purchases are a B-29 that will be a model of the plane that carried a pair of Grand Slam bombs experimentally and a 1/12 Bugatti Type 35B. My 75 year old Mom got into building model tanks. I got her a 1/16 Sherman M4A3E8 (“Easy eight”). She uses my tools and paints for her projects. I think it’s pretty cool that she builds model tanks. I have shown her cool cars and planes, but she really wants to stick with tanks. She also wants to go hunting. I got her a 1955 Winchester Model 70 in .243 and had an FN Mauser built for her in 6x47 Lapua.

Posts: 7497 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Please abstain from discussing that whole “replace them” thing . . . makes Saeed a bit nervous. That whole Louis XVI and Tsar Nicolas, Romanov family thingy.

Mike

Big Grin clap

Im having breakfast dude. Your making it hard for me to drink my coffee.

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
For years it was a contest between Putin installed puppets and legit elected. Putin even had (at least) one guy who was elected, or contested to be elected, poisoned.

It's been a constant fight in Ukraine to get rid of Russians and Putin for years.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramzan_Kadyrov

My favorite.
animal animal animal

Posts: 9150 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Russia has a new czar. Ukraine just needs a nice king. Then Saeed would be happy, reading his Daily Mail headlines…. clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
quote:

My favorite.
animal animal animal

Interesting.

The part I found most interesting is the section titled Russian Invasion of Ukraine.

Scroll down to the last paragraph in that section.

On 5 March 2023, it was reported by Microsoft News that Kadyrov was in a "serious condition" and that unspecified sources said he was poisoned by the GRU, according to the Kazakh journalist Azamat Martyanov, Kadyrov is terminally unwell and has made several trips to the United Arab Emirates to meet doctors there who are treating him.[129] In February a close ally of Kadyrov, General Apti Alaudinov was reportedly poisoned by a letter laced with toxin.[130][131]

There are three footnotes:

[129] "Vladimir Putin: Mysterious events continue as top ally in 'serious condition' after alleged poisoning". MSN. Retrieved 15 March 2023.

[130] Ankel, Sophia. "A Russian general was poisoned by a letter laced with an unknown toxin, close Putin ally says". Business Insider. Retrieved 15 March 2023.

[131] Узел, Кавказский. "Chechen commander Apti Alaudinov returns to special operation zone in Ukraine after being poisoned". Caucasian Knot. Retrieved 15 March 2023.

Also:

https://www.google.com/search?...sclient=gws-wiz#ip=1

Also, Trump's pen pal - the one who he exchanged love letters with - N Korea - had his own brother murdered - poisoned in an airport.

XXX

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
And we will replace him.

See how it works.

What is the point?

A stupid idiot is replaced by another stupid idiot by another stupid idiot!

You lot are becoming like America!

Biden or Trump? clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well thats what you wish to beleive, but we have actually had some pretty good prime ministers over the last 30 or more years.
I know that does not suit your bias, But its true. And we will have them again in the future.
The best part is we get to choose them ourselves. Not the paternal dictatorship you are stuck with for the foreseeable future.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
quote:

My favorite.
animal animal animal

Interesting.

The part I found most interesting is the section titled Russian Invasion of Ukraine.

Scroll down to the last paragraph in that section.

On 5 March 2023, it was reported by Microsoft News that Kadyrov was in a "serious condition" and that unspecified sources said he was poisoned by the GRU, according to the Kazakh journalist Azamat Martyanov, Kadyrov is terminally unwell and has made several trips to the United Arab Emirates to meet doctors there who are treating him.[129] In February a close ally of Kadyrov, General Apti Alaudinov was reportedly poisoned by a letter laced with toxin.[130][131]

There are three footnotes:

[129] "Vladimir Putin: Mysterious events continue as top ally in 'serious condition' after alleged poisoning". MSN. Retrieved 15 March 2023.

[130] Ankel, Sophia. "A Russian general was poisoned by a letter laced with an unknown toxin, close Putin ally says". Business Insider. Retrieved 15 March 2023.

[131] Узел, Кавказский. "Chechen commander Apti Alaudinov returns to special operation zone in Ukraine after being poisoned". Caucasian Knot. Retrieved 15 March 2023.

Also:

https://www.google.com/search?...sclient=gws-wiz#ip=1

Also, Trump's pen pal - the one who he exchanged love letters with - N Korea - had his own brother murdered - poisoned in an airport.

Not just Kadyrov, But Lukashenko became very ill on two occasions when in close proximity to Putin.
Both seem to be still alive, so you have to wonder if they were given a "Warning"?

Just to ensure their loyalty.