Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Availability Of Food, UK and Russia! Login/Join 
Administrator
posted

Posts: 66996 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Propaganda tour?

I have no idea what the daily availability is in Russia, but somehow doubt that there is that much fresh produce in a rural market in Russia at this time of year… in the fall, sure.

Our grocery stores have a fair amount here- but prices have gone through the roof… and usually fresh produce is more expensive here in the winter…

Imported from the subtropics or grown in greenhouses requiring light and heat…

Posts: 10635 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Not really sure what to believe!

I do know that certain items in the grocery parts are being rationed in England!

Very strange indeed!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66996 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'd be very skeptical of one store representing the situation for all of Russia. Energy for heating and sustaining greenhouses should be less expensive in Russia.

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1208 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

I do know that certain items in the grocery parts are being rationed in England!

News to me Saeed, I went to a supermarket to get some lunch today ... nothing rationed and shelves looked normal. I have seen some reports of tomatoes in short supply but then again as soon as something like that appears in the Mail its moronic readership will out grabbing everything they can in panic.

Sorry, but I refuse to open the link as id rather perform DIY dentistry than contribute a single penny to the DM.

Posts: 7187 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thomas "Ty" Beaham
posted Hide Post
The average American is overweight.

Childhood diabetes is rampant.

Ukranians and Russians alike would be astounded at the percentage of food that goes out the backdoor of our groceries and ends up in our already overburdened landfills.

"Drop food, not bombs" used to be the Dems rally cry.

But it seems that portion of the left has disappeared like a fart in a whirlwind...

Posts: 2952 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With Quote