THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    How COVID rules and ballot harvesting changed the 2020 election in Georgia

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How COVID rules and ballot harvesting changed the 2020 election in Georgia Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted
quote:
Mark Wingate, a Fulton County Elections Board member, testifies that he voted against certifying the 2020 election because the county did not verify the signatures on 147,000 mail-in ballots.

"I asked what did we do for signature verification? And the comment I got back frankly floored me, 'We didn't do anything."

Additionally, the county could not provide any chain of custody documentation or surveillance footage for mail-in ballots or ballot drop boxes.

https://x.com/mzhemingway/stat...141329607012528?s=46

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36553 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If ballot harvesting was real GA would have a Dem Governor.

What is your excuse for 2022 Senate Election?

Your policies and your candidates cost you the State for President and Senate. It was nothing else.

This is a lie and you know it.

Posts: 10839 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
The circumstances I posted are actual. You know it. Unless, you are more obtuse than already proven.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36553 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:
Mark Wingate, a Fulton County Elections Board member, testifies that he voted against certifying the 2020 election because the county did not verify the signatures on 147,000 mail-in ballots.

"I asked what did we do for signature verification? And the comment I got back frankly floored me, 'We didn't do anything."

Additionally, the county could not provide any chain of custody documentation or surveillance footage for mail-in ballots or ballot drop boxes.

This bullshit again.

There's more evidence supporting the existence of the tooth fairy than voter fraud in Georgia. But, you keep going down that rabbit hole if it makes you feel better. dancing

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15056 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nebraska uses proportional electors on the General. The affect is that the Dem gets one Elector out of Nebraska.

The GOP legislature is trying to change to a winner take all 200 days bf the General.

Now, that is legal. I would not vote for it,

Keep up the election was stolen lies. Let us be clear. You are not stupid. You are just dishonest.

Posts: 10839 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
Nebraska uses proportional electors on the General. The affect is that the Dem gets one Elector out of Nebraska.

The GOP legislature is trying to change to a winner take all 200 days bf the General.

Now, that is legal. I would not vote for it,

Keep up the election was stolen lies. Let us be clear. You are not stupid. You are just dishonest.

Why not both?

Posts: 7480 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Is that supposed to be proof that those 147,000 mail in ballots were mostly for or all for Biden?

You folks keep bringing this shit up like you think they are going to reverse the results.

At best they can plan to be more vigilant next time.

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1168 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
But, Donald Trump said the election was stolen. What's more, he actually anticipated this and suggested that voters not bother mailing in ballots because they wouldn't get counted anyway. A clever bit of election strategy, that was. If Donald Trump had simply kept his mouth shut, he could have won that election. He couldn't, so he didn't.
On the other hand, now that everyone has seen what Biden can do, Trump's chances are good this time around. In some polls, Kennedy is out polling Biden, The Dems should pay attention to this but will not. Regards, Bill.

Posts: 3522 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ANTELOPEDUNDEE:
quote:
quote:

Is that supposed to be proof that those 147,000 mail in ballots were mostly for or all for Biden?

You folks keep bringing this shit up like you think they are going to reverse the results.

At best they can plan to be more vigilant next time.

trump and the trumptards are just setting the stage to contest Nov. 2024 result if trump loses.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15056 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
If this bullshit had any proof whatsoever, why wasn’t it presented in the myriad of court cases where the GOP promised to present incontestable evidence of fraud?? After all, Sydney Powell, Giuliani and Kerry Lake promised they were just waiting for the right time to dazzle us with proof. I’m simply amazed that people are still trying to turn back the clock on a done deal. Get own with your shallow lives FFS.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13143 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
While it’s proof of issues with the election, it’s not proof of invalid results.

Our system of private voting ensures there is no way to attach a vote with an identified voter.

It’s a conundrum of the system.

It’s proof that “something” happened. It’s not proof that the results were wrong.

I’d agree it’s evidence we need to do better.

Anyone should have seen ballot harvesting would be potentially abused and it would be impossible to prove how it affected things. The GOP was in charge when the election occurred. Any problems point back at the people in charge for not doing a competent job.

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
Dems Cheated ONLY where thy had to for the COUP of 2020!!!

Posts: 2328 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
While it’s proof of issues with the election, it’s not proof of invalid results.

Our system of private voting ensures there is no way to attach a vote with an identified voter.

It’s proof that “something” happened. It’s not proof that the results were wrong.

Anyone should have seen ballot harvesting would be potentially abused and it would be impossible to prove how it affected things. The GOP was in charge when the election occurred. Any problems point back at the people in charge for not doing a competent job.

It’s not proof that anything happened. It’s proof that you want to believe.

Posts: 7480 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Slider:
Dems Cheated ONLY where thy had to for the COUP of 2020!!!

How many court cases, recounts, investigations and enquiries have there been into the allegations of fraud … and how many have shown any significant fraud? Roll Eyes

Posts: 7162 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

What are your thoughts on the Tooth Fairy and Loch Ness Monster?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ok, you are partially correct.

It’s evidence that there were issues with how the election was conducted, not proof as it hasn’t been tested.

quote:
Originally posted by LongDistanceOperator:
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:

It’s not proof that anything happened. It’s proof that you want to believe.

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote