THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    Where is the MAGA Angst About Drugs in the White House Now?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where is the MAGA Angst About Drugs in the White House Now? Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
It was the Scandal of the Century when a gram of cocaine was found in a locker used by visitors during the Biden Administration by there is absolute silence about the Inspector General's report about fentanyl, morphine, ketamine and Ambien being handed out like candy by the White House Medical Office under Trump, thousands of pills a month from an office that doesn't do medical procedures.

Could it be that all the outrage was just faked to try to damage a political opponent and they don't really care that their hero's administration was fucked up most of the time?

And Texas elected the guy in charge to Congress...

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
Fake news. Very fake news.

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bluefish:
Fake news. Very fake news.

USNEWS Link

CNN Link

Reuters Link

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
fentanyl, morphine, ketamine and Ambien being handed out like candy by the White House Medical Office under Trump

That^^^is BS.

Possibly the Ambien. Possibly some hydrocodone or oxycodone…which in itself could be bad. But I highly doubt any fentanyl or ketamine was passed out by a governmental doctor’s office and morphine is unlikely as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36630 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Inspector General's report about fentanyl, morphine, ketamine and Ambien being handed out like candy by the White House Medical Office under Trump

I don't know if it's fake or not, but here it is:

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-w...anded-185331519.html

Trump’s White House Pharmacy Handed Out Drugs Like Candy: Report
Nikki McCann Ramirez
Wed, January 24, 2024 at 1:53 PM EST

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19745 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:
fentanyl, morphine, ketamine and Ambien being handed out like candy by the White House Medical Office under Trump

That^^^is BS.

Possibly the Ambien. Possibly some hydrocodone or oxycodone…which in itself could be bad. But I highly doubt any fentanyl or ketamine was passed out by a governmental doctor’s office and morphine is unlikely as well.

Guess again, they were passing out all three.

Link

You might find the sample requisitions on Page 14 interesting.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Witness #2: So, traditionally, we would ‑‑ as part of the duty there
in the President’s clinic, we would go ahead and make prepacks of
medications. . . . Well, before we would get ready for a big overseas
trip, one of our requirements was to go ahead and make packets
up for the controlled medications. And those would typically be
Ambien or Provigil and typically both, right. So we would normally
make these packets of Ambien and Provigil, and a lot of times they’d
be in like five tablets in a zip‑lock bag. And so traditionally, too,
we would hand these out. . . . But a lot of times the senior staff
would come by or their staff representatives . . . would come by the
residence clinic to pick it up. And it was very much a, hey, I’m here
to pick this up for Ms. X. And the expectation was we just go ahead
and pass it out.

quote:
Witness #3: Dr. [X] asked if I could hook up this person with some
Provigil as a parting gift for leaving the White House. And at the
time, the corpsmen and the medics, the enlisted corpsmen and the
medics, it was okay for us to dispense Provigil and Ambien without
having a provider present. I’m not sure if it was okay as far as, like,
what’s medically allowed. But in the unit, it was authorized for us
to do that kind of stuff

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The crickets are deafening in here...

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:
quote:

That^^^is BS.

Link

I see no evidence they were “passing out” ketamine, fentanyl, or morphine.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36630 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

That^^^is BS.

Link

I see no evidence they were “passing out” ketamine, fentanyl, or morphine.

You're right, they were probably just requisitioning them repeatedly to look at.

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Trump owns a pharmacy?

BTW- just because someone is passing out candy, doesn't mean you need to eat it. Y'all come up with the dumbest things to try and justify the current idiot in office.

~Ann

Posts: 19168 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Those are all procedural drugs. I am not sure if they have use for them or not. I would have to know what they do there.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Those are all procedural drugs. I am not sure if they have use for them or not. I would have to know what they do there.

And here I thought you knew everything.

They don't do medical procedures except in an emergency, those go to Walter Reed.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Maybe they are stocked for emergency situations/protocols???

J. Lane Easter, DVM

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yes.

Just like Trump being an honest family man! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66988 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

They must have been having repeated emergencies we never heard about to require them to re-order such large amounts of very hard drugs so frequently.

Surely one of your outstanding success and high education can do better than this.

Fact is they had an unregulated candy store for a bunch of dopers run by one of Texas' Congressmen.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

They must have been having repeated emergencies we never heard about to require them to re-order such large amounts of very hard drugs so frequently.

Surely one of your outstanding success and high education can do better than this.

Fact is they had an unregulated candy store for a bunch of dopers run by one of Texas' Congressmen.

Those drugs have expiration dates and emergency protocols have regs for turning those things over periodically. Smiler

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Texas' Congressmen

In Texas they reward such people by electing them.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19745 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Those drugs have expiration dates and emergency protocols have regs for turning those things over periodically. Smiler

At the rate they were requisitioning them there was no risk of them becoming stale, but feel free to keep grasping for some explanation other than the obvious, Ronny Jackson, a known drunk, was playing Dr. Feelgood to Trump and his minions in the White House and slinging some very powerful narcotics. Fentanyl, hydrocodone, morphine and ketamine? Nevermind the thousands of uppers.

Hunter Thompson would have considered that overkill for a week in Vegas.

And a main finding by the Inspector General was that they ignored regulations, including the one that required them to buy generics for, in some cases, 1% the price.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
I actually know Ronny Jackson personally (not well but we are acquainted). He was my congressman. He is a good guy and worked at the WH before Trump…I believe.

If I was running the WH infirmary…I would order name brand pharmaceuticals as well…in some instances there is a noticeable difference.

Sleeping meds, oral opioids (hydro and oxy), and maybe benzodiazepines…I would buy into potential abuse.

Not buying the ketamine, fentanyl, and morphine though.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I actually know Ronny Jackson personally (not well but we are acquainted). He was my congressman. He is a good guy and worked at the WH before Trump…I believe.

If I was running the WH infirmary…I would order name brand pharmaceuticals as well…in some instances there is a noticeable difference.

Sleeping meds, oral opioids (hydro and oxy), and maybe benzodiazepines…I would buy into potential abuse.

Not buying the ketamine, fentanyl, and morphine though.

Yet there they are on the requisitions...

And it's not actually optional for Naval officers to ignore Naval regulations.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yet there they are on the requisitions...

And I suspect there were logical reasons.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jeffi, do you get your news from Racheal Maddow, or just spin your own version of things?
The whitehouse medical unit is part of the military health system. It falls under the DOD.
That is why it was a DOD inspector General who looked into it.
He found "systemic abuse, going back to 2008" and through the Obama years. He spent his focus on 2017-2019 to keep it current.
Have any of you ever heard of Fact Check? It doesnt seem so.
This is a long practice of abuse that should have been looked into more than a decade ago, and cost the taxpayer a good deal of wasted money.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by theback40:
Jeffi, do you get your news from Racheal Maddow, or just spin your own version of things?
The whitehouse medical unit is part of the military health system. It falls under the DOD.
That is why it was a DOD inspector General who looked into it.
He found "systemic abuse, going back to 2008" and through the Obama years. He spent his focus on 2017-2019 to keep it current.
Have any of you ever heard of Fact Check? It doesnt seem so.
This is a long practice of abuse that should have been looked into more than a decade ago, and cost the taxpayer a good deal of wasted money.

Maddow doesn't run the IG, and those were the only two years for which records were available.

And they found violations of regulations before Trump, not a pill mill.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Because they did not focus on prior years, the IG made that clear.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Because they did not focus on prior years, the IG made that clear.

What part of "They investigated the complaints filed and found a pill mill" do you not understand?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If they were handing out provigil, ambien, and oral narcotics like crazy, yes, that’s a problem.

Sounds like there was likely a diversion issue and Dr/Adm Jackson should answer to it. I’m not military, but I have to personally sign off on all scheduled items, and I don’t let nurses prescribe them. That they were letting corpsmen prescribe them is a military laxity, especially at the WH.

You want condemnations, you got them.

But ketamine in human format is injectable only.

Fentanyl is injectable or patch format.

Pharmacies cannot take back and reuse items.

If they had an emergency go kit, once it left the facility, the stuff has to be destroyed. It may well be that the requisition is reasonable given Trump’s propensity to take every weekend off at Mar a Lago. Still it should have been a DEA license holder authorizing it, not some underling. It also should not be given to folks on request.

Do I think that Trump was vastly different than other admins in this? No. The political class thinks the rules don’t apply to them. Do I think Trump was personally responsible for this? No. From his persona, I doubt he would approve… he would think it’s a personal affront that his staff were using this- he’s pretty anti drug. No alcohol or tobacco either.

And if their records are only available for 2 years, there is a problem. I think the requirement is 7-10 years for controlled substance paperwork.

Posts: 10633 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What part of SYSTEMIC do you not understand jeffi?
He did not FOCUS on any time except 17-19.
So, if you have info on what was or was not found during the Obo years, I would like to read it, as it was not in the IG focus years. You claim you know what was going on before that, so lets see the report.
I would also like to see where the white house medical unit had both Obo and trump signing the scripts for these people. Kind of why the DOD investigates it, instead of congress.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
What part of SYSTEMIC do you not understand jeffi?
He did not FOCUS on any time except 17-19.
So, if you have info on what was or was not found during the Obo years, I would like to read it, as it was not in the IG focus years. You claim you know what was going on before that, so lets see the report.
I would also like to see where the white house medical unit had both Obo and trump signing the scripts for these people. Kind of why the DOD investigates it, instead of congress.

Apparently no credible complaints were filed during the Obama Administration.

Your argument amounts to "Why are you prosecuting this guy for murder when there might have been other murders nobody knows about?"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Then why did the IG report systemic abuse going back to 2008? You are talking around things. There has been a problem for years.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Then why did the IG report systemic abuse going back to 2008? You are talking around things. There has been a problem for years.

Can you spell "deflection"?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
And you dont understand the word systemic.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
And you dont understand the word systemic.

I understand Obama is not running for President.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
So is it still going on under Biden?
If not, it sounds like the proper measures are being taken. I doubt if anything will be pinned on obo or trump.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/_DqjNeDH3NM?si=4haNNnUQ9SELiKWC

Trump White House EXPOSED as PILL-MILL

MeidasTouch host Ben Meiselas reports on the release of the Department of Defense Inspector General report on unlawful prescriptions of hard drugs in the Trump White House and how the White House became a pill-mill under Donald Trump.

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tell me jeffi. What should trump and obo be charged with over this? A senior medical unit officer filed a complaint with the DOD, proper chain of command. He should be safe.
Should the presidents be charged with not knowing what was going on?
I remember Obo claiming he didnt know about fast and furious until he read it in the paper. And a BP agent Brian Terry was killed with one of the guns the ATF lost.
No-one from the ATF was even punished for that debacle. Holder was in contempt of congress ( along with others like Lisa Page and Lois Lerner) It seems dems and Repubs like to ignore congress......
So if obo wasnt at fault for fast and furious. Or the violations the IG found with abuse from 2008 on in the medical unit....... What should Trump be found guilty of?
I hope the med unit staff is punished to the full extent of the military, and closely monitored from now on. But I fail to see how trump and obo are at fault.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Tell me jeffi. What should trump and obo be charged with over this? A senior medical unit officer filed a complaint with the DOD, proper chain of command. He should be safe.
Should the presidents be charged with not knowing what was going on?
I remember Obo claiming he didnt know about fast and furious until he read it in the paper. And a BP agent Brian Terry was killed with one of the guns the ATF lost.
No-one from the ATF was even punished for that debacle. Holder was in contempt of congress ( along with others like Lisa Page and Lois Lerner) It seems dems and Repubs like to ignore congress......
So if obo wasnt at fault for fast and furious. Or the violations the IG found with abuse from 2008 on in the medical unit....... What should Trump be found guilty of?
I hope the med unit staff is punished to the full extent of the military, and closely monitored from now on. But I fail to see how trump and obo are at fault.

Kindly point to anywhere that I said Trump was at fault, although some would say there was a failure to supervise his staff.

The one primarily at fault is the drunk Congressman from Texas.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Who is the drunk congressman?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
And, when you pointed out Trump was running for president, you implied he was at fault for what happened.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Who is the drunk congressman?

He is speaking about Ronny Jackson who was a Whitehouse doctor for years.

He is now Texas-13 US Congressman.

I am sure he has his faults like the rest of us but he is well liked in his district and a nice person. I have never heard he was an excessive drinker.

J. Lane Easter, DVM