THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    GOP Whistleblower Charged a being an unregistered agent due China

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GOP Whistleblower Charged a being an unregistered agent due China Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Allegedly setting up meeting w Iran and China.

Now, the Feds do not have a good record of prosecutions under the unregistered agent law.

https://apple.news/AiELC61p1TKWlBcxukmD4LQ

https://www.usatoday.com/story...ficker/70400324007/#

The allegations include paying of then President-Elect Trump’s adviser.

Gal Luft, a dual U.S. and Israeli citizen, is accused of recruiting and paying a former high-ranking U.S. government official – and adviser to then President-elect Donald Trump – on behalf of principals based in China in 2016 without registering in the U.S. as a foreign agent as federal law requires.

https://newrepublic.com/post/1...hunter-probe-stymied

Now, I see a crooked bloke trying to save himself by red nearing HB.

Others will see DOJ prosecuting someone who is fighting against evil.

I think the trial will tell us regardless of verdict.

Posts: 10917 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Libs will do anything to protect slimy joe's blow 0biden.

~Ann

Posts: 19168 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Feinsteins husband was working for the Chinks!

Couldn’t be better.

The Chinks were in bed with her!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67001 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Feinsteins husband was working for the Chinks!

Couldn’t be better.

The Chinks were in bed with her!

Hell, here driver was a CCP plant.

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Usual American politics!

Putin is a genius, said Trump!

Posts: 67001 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Wow! He reported the Biden bribery scheme years ago, being clairvoyant that he’d get charged with being an unregistered agent by a corrupt AG and FBI. Damn, he must’ve known the House committee would follow the money trail, the laptop would confirm his allegations and Biden would demand that the Burisma prosecutor would be fired.

Makes sense to me and I don’t even have TDS.

I’m asking him for lotto numbers!

quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
Allegedly setting up meeting w Iran and China.

Now, the Feds do not have a good record of prosecutions under the unregistered agent law.

https://apple.news/AiELC61p1TKWlBcxukmD4LQ

https://www.usatoday.com/story...ficker/70400324007/#

The allegations include paying of then President-Elect Trump’s adviser.

Gal Luft, a dual U.S. and Israeli citizen, is accused of recruiting and paying a former high-ranking U.S. government official – and adviser to then President-elect Donald Trump – on behalf of principals based in China in 2016 without registering in the U.S. as a foreign agent as federal law requires.

https://newrepublic.com/post/1...hunter-probe-stymied

Now, I see a crooked bloke trying to save himself by red nearing HB.

Others will see DOJ prosecuting someone who is fighting against evil.

I think the trial will tell us regardless of verdict.

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7545 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
So far all our MAGA morons here want to make excuses for the guy, just like they make excuses for Trump and his family of criminals and grifters. Same old MAGA bullshit.

Posts: 13781 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Hmmmmmm..

I’m confused. Democrats are gutlessly refusing to even make the least serious inquiry into the veracity of the corruption in the Dept of Justice.

Why? Does TDS supersede the “Rule of Law? Seems so.

I just saw Jerry Nadler claim to believe in the rule of law. Makes me want to puke when a few minutes later he’s calling for the Republicans to cease investigating the Attorney General and the failure (and suppression of hard evidence) in the Biden's money laundering, etc.

quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:
So far all our MAGA morons here want to make excuses for the guy, just like they make excuses for Trump and his family of criminals and grifters. Same old MAGA bullshit.

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just because Trump acted like he did doesn’t mean Biden can do what he is in the name of not being Trump.

Leftist hypocrisy is becoming pretty obvious.

If you thought Trump should be removed from office over the allegations proven at the time, how can you defend Biden now?

Posts: 10639 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What illegal has President Biden done.

Or are you accepting the accusations of the charged witness as true?

Posts: 10917 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Throw out the right wing conspiracy bullshit and he's a saint.

Posts: 15881 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
I like Lheym’s question. How about answering it CRButler. What illegal has Biden done?

Posts: 8613 | Location: Oregon  | Registered: 03 June 2018Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Schrodinger:
I like Lheym’s question. How about answering it CRButler. What illegal has Biden done?

Being a lifelong politician!

Enough to tell me he is A CERTIFIED, GOVERNMENT APPROVED, CROOK!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm no Biden fan--except that he's not Trump--but what has he (Biden) done to warrant impeachment?

To me his worst move was the Afghanistan withdrawal. Yes, the agreement Biden was abiding by was Trump's, but Biden fucked up the implementation. It's not grounds for an impeachment conviction, imho, although the Senate would have the last word on that.

Posts: 6134 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Faction would have us believe the FBI/AG is corrupt prosecuting their political opponents.

They believe this bc President Trump says so. The Alt Right liars tell them. The ones that got sued into banishment for advancing President Trump’s lies.

Here is the question to the Two Tier jacks, how many President Tromp campaign and administration aides have been convicted by GOP/President Trump appointed and confirmed AGs and FBI Director?

Hint, it is a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNPf3zMaSD8

I agree w the conclusion. It is not the GOP appointed GOP’s fault President Trump surrounded himself a criminals. I will add, 2) manufactured an assault on our Government to stay in power, gave his VP an unconstitutional directive to overturn the Election, and took classified documents, refused to return, lied, admitted it in recordings, and showed the documents to celebrities.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I agree with RolandtH

The MAGA Republicans waste the country's time and money on bullshit fabrications. They would like to destroy our system of government and install themselves in perpetual control. Typical fascists.

They attack our Justice Department for following the leads that lead the JD to their doorstep.

The country was saved by stopping The MAGA coup attempt in 2020, and we have to continue to crush their illegal attempts to regain power and to ultimately ruin our democracy.

I'm a Republican Never-Trumper, Never-Fascist. Until the Republican Party can rid themselves of all the MAGA vermin, I'll look elsewhere for leadership.

Posts: 13781 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

The hypocrisy is that when Trump had no proof of his wrongdoing, you guys were hung ho on him being guilty.

I suspect Biden was either involved in pay for access, or at least tolerated his son playing that game.

You tell me, is that morally ok?

You lot were complaining of Trump’s kids and in laws doing it…

Posts: 10639 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Not my definition, but pretty good description of GA law, anyway.

“Generally, there are two types of evidence presented during a trial—direct evidence and circumstantial evidence. Under the Rules of Evidence, there is no legal distinction between the two. In the movies and in real life, we have often heard defense attorneys attack their opponent’s case by arguing that the evidence presented is “purely circumstantial” and, therefore, the case is weak and the evidence won’t support a conviction. Unfortunately, that is not the case. There is no greater weight given to direct evidence or circumstantial evidence. Thus, a guilty verdict can rest entirely on circumstantial evidence alone.

WHAT IS DIRECT EVIDENCE?

Direct evidence directly establishes a fact and does not require a juror to make any inferences. For example, in a murder trial, an eyewitness who testifies that he saw the defendant shoot the victim in the back is providing direct evidence to help the prosecutor prove that the defendant murdered the victim.

WHAT IS CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE?

Circumstantial evidence requires the jury to make an inference connecting the evidence to a conclusion of fact. Let’s say that a woman is on trial for killing her cheating boyfriend with an ice pick. An example of circumstantial evidence in this case would be if a witness testifies that when she walked into the couple’s apartment, she saw blood on the woman’s hand as the victim laid on the floor but did not see the ice pick in the woman’s hand. In order for the jury to conclude that the defendant on trial killed the victim, the jury must infer that: (1) the blood belongs to the victim; and, (2) the defendant got the blood on her hands when she plunged the ice pick into the victim’s neck as opposed to trying to administer first aid to the victim.

Although circumstantial evidence is weighed as equally as direct evidence, a good criminal defense attorney will point out the inconsistencies in the circumstantial evidence—which, cannot support a guilty conviction. In the above “ice pick” scenario, the woman was not seen with the ice pick in her hands and—let’s just say—the defendant’s fingerprints were not on the weapon. The defendant could have indeed gotten the blood on her hands as she rendered medical aid to her dying boyfriend.

There are cases, however, where the distinction between circumstantial and direct evidence isn’t so clear. In fact, it can be downright blurred. Judges and lawyers may see evidence presented as direct evidence while jurors may ask the question: what did the witness actually see? For example, the testimony of witness that she was at a party and saw the defendant pull out a gun and point it at the victim before turning away, running and hearing gunshots could be viewed as direct evidence in a murder trial by some. However, the witness did not actually see the defendant pull the trigger. In fact, at a party where several party goers may have been carrying a gun, anyone could have pulled the trigger during the chaos.”

We now have at least three witnesses who saw Joe “pull the trigger”. Hunter (He memorialized it with the laptop and WhatsApp), Babaloski (Who wasn’t even interviewed by the FBI) and the whistle blower who the gov’t is trying to intimidate by a criminal charge). All direct evidence of a pulling the trigger and a smoking gun in Joes hand.

There’s both direct and circumstantial evidence Biden committed multiple crimes. Overt acts like demanding the Ukrainian prosecutor be fired and an almost immediate transfer of funds to his family and 10% to the big Guy. Acting as an unregistered foreign agent, More real estate than reported tax returns justify… Multiple witnesses that I.d. Joe as a partner… RICO and conspiracy don’t require a whole lot of participation in the criminal scheme. Taking your son to China with knowledge he’s arranging bribes and acting as a foreign agent, backed up by Hunters WhatsApp could open Joe up to Hunter’s criminal acts. And that’s just one example. An honest and impartial DOJ would have been all over it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
quote:

The hypocrisy is that when Trump had no proof of his wrongdoing, you guys were hung ho on him being guilty.

I suspect Biden was either involved in pay for access, or at least tolerated his son playing that game.

Correction, I supported President Trump trough and Post Muller and first impeachment.

The issue with President Trump for me is a) I heard his words, 2) I saw his inaction, 3) I heard him admit to having and showing the documents, and 4) I accept the findings of 2 Courts concerning him.

I do not need nor should be his juror.

I am also on record President Trump is innocent of crimes until proven guilty by beyond a read doubt. That he starts of as innocent as I am of what he is a used if. No, I do not personally believe he is innocent. I could not keep that personal belief from affecting my judgment. Hence, I am disqualified from being his juror. That does not prevent me from stating what in believe to be true and why.

So, again what laws has President Biden broken?

Why do you believe he has broken any said laws? Show me your facts. This witness is not sufficient due me due to his ties with President Trump aide and China.

Sen. Grassley like Schiff beige him w President Trump has produced nothing of substance.

When I hear President Biden recorded saying about pay for access as I have President Trump w the Big Lie, Jan 6, and the Docs, I shall Damn President Biden too.

I have said numerous times I am okay w Congress investigating the allegation. Let’s see the case.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I’m not defending Trump here anymore.

Near as I can tell, the idiot did most of his bad acts that have been proven after he was impeached the second time.

I’m in agreement that Trump needs to be prosecuted. I do find the recurrent use of prosecutorial discretion regarding Democrat officeholders to be the meat of the claims of two tiered justice.

The investigations showed that the FBI was not living up to their standards, but not enough to warrant charges… again, prosecutorial discretion. I tend to agree that with regards to the FBI issues, the standards for conviction make it unlikely to be successful- but it’s certainly enough to show some FBI officials were allowing their personal political views to influence their work.

Ditto to Garland. His decisions have been defensible, but until recently these would have been placed into an independent investigation. He’s called the questions into being by staying involved when it would have been much less problematic if he had found an independent counsel and turned it over.

Biden’s had a 50+ year history of being a partisan hack. It would seem to me very unlikely that he has changed much.

You as a prosecutor have been defending the system. You need to step back and see why although the system hasn’t done anything illegal, that there have been a lot of judgement calls made, and they haven’t been consistent with history as regards political figures. That’s the problem. It’s given Trump the single fact to work his web of lies around, and is splitting the country.

Honestly, the FBI would have been better off to have had the people involved in the whole Russiagate affair charged, and found not guilty in a GOP predominant district because that is what would have happened, and then we wouldn’t have all these questions.

If HRC had been charged and found not guilty due to all of Comey’s (?) reasons then where would we be now?

It might have aborted this continual lowering of the public discourse.

I do find it pathetic that Trump is trying to claim because he’s the front running candidate that his trial should be delayed… it’s hardly in the public’s best interest to not have the facts come out.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
quote:

You suspect? Is that the standard? Confused

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15113 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It was good enough to impeach Trump on, wasn’t it?

I have no powers of investigation. I realize that my sources could well be biased. But, the facts that Hunter has no real talent except being close to his dad, that he was paid a lot of money, and that he was making trips to the folks paying him a lot of money with his dad present sure sound like feathers, webbed feet, a bill and quacking to me.

Until it’s in court, it’s an allegation.

You know that.

You also know LE and prosecutors are allowed to lie except in court, and that the press can lie as a first amendment issue.

one of us
posted Hide Post
You are all missing the point. Currying favors from powerful people is normal. Presidents, senators, congressmen and in fact any powerful person has been doing it for Millenna. Every president in US history has done this and it is not just the US any government leader in the world has done it. It is an excepted norm. It is just part of the human DNA. UAE royal family does it all the time even though Saeed will not admit it.

I do not understand why everyone is arguing about Biden or Trump doing it. Just look at your local city government it is just as bad there as anywhere. Anyone who thinks there favorite politician does not curry favors is just naive!

Posts: 508 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 28 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
MtElk Hunter:
Unintentionally you hit the nail on the head with “excepted norm”.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Powers-that-Be will want him in a jail cell with Assange.

I'd like to know how much Ukraine owes to Delaware banks...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14383 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Serious charges deserve a serious, unimpeded investigation. The American voting public needs to know if their leaders are being bribed by foreign entities to influence policy decisions.

Posts: 3684 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bobster:
Serious charges deserve a serious, unimpeded investigation. The American voting public needs to know if their leaders are being bribed by foreign entities to influence policy decisions.

100% guaranteed…some are

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen anyone on the right asking for investigations of trump's daughter over all her Chinese shit, or Jared's 2 BILLION from the Saudis.

Posts: 15881 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote