Notify
Tools

VA Funds being used for illegals Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
Despicable.

~Ann

Posts: 19150 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If so, yes…

But is there any proof of that?

Posts: 10597 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
If so, yes…

It's a lie.

VA is processing some claims for Immigration, which Immigration is paying for. No VA funds, $0, are being used.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9555 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's amazing how republicans are incapable of doing anything legislatively but man, as soon as that illegal immigration dog whistle gets blown, they are on the job.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...sed-illegal-migrants

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15052 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Read,
CVA on VA managing care for unauthorized migrants.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by theback40:
Read,
CVA on VA managing care for unauthorized migrants.

quote:
In such cases, ICE contracts with the VA’s Financial Service Center (VA-FSC) to process reimbursements to those providers. According to a report from July, ICE has hundreds of letters of understanding in which ICE’s Health Service Corps (IHSC) will reimburse providers at Medicare rates. That uses the VA-FSC’s Healthcare Claims Processing System — a portal that allows providers to submit and view claims and access other resources.

The arrangement long predates the Biden administration. It was outlined in a 2020 memo during the Trump administration, and the VA previously told Fox News Digital that it has an interagency agreement with the IHSC since 2002 to provide processing. The agency stressed that it is not the VA that either provides healthcare or pays for it.

Link

Posts: 9555 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So, Ann, was it as despicable when it was under Trump?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If, as the CVA claims it interferes with time spend on vets, yes. If not, use any resource available.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just did a quick search on CVA ( Concerned Vets 4 America foundation)
I dont see where they have a political motive. If they claim it takes away from vet services, there might be something to it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I just did a quick search on CVA ( Concerned Vets 4 America foundation)
I dont see where they have a political motive. If they claim it takes away from vet services, there might be something to it.

Yep, no political motive to anybody in the Koch Network...

Link

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I see nothing in there that says they are against vet services, which is what they are suppose to be for.
Where they are funded does not apply to whether they are pushing for the vets to get all the help they are entitled to.
So you are saying there is no lack of service to vets, while work is done for the immigrants? Can you prove that?

One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:

Ann now you know what a walking, talking penis looks like. It just responded to you as quoted above.

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I see nothing in there that says they are against vet services, which is what they are suppose to be for.
Where they are funded does not apply to whether they are pushing for the vets to get all the help they are entitled to.
So you are saying there is no lack of service to vets, while work is done for the immigrants? Can you prove that?

This thread claims VA funds are being used to provide health care to migrants. That is a lie.

You are welcome to crawl down any rabbit holes you please without my feeling any need to follow.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bluefish:
quote:

Ann now you know what a walking, talking penis looks like. It just responded to you as quoted above.

Yes, thank you. I realized what Krazy Jeff was all about quite awhile ago. He will cheer-lead for every single thing 0biden ever does.

Breathes and sleeps that freak as well as his party line, 100% indoctrination.

~Ann

Posts: 19150 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
quote:
quote:

Yes, thank you. I realized what Krazy Jeff was all about quite awhile ago. He will cheer-lead for every single thing 0biden ever does.

And he's a HAMAS apologist as well......

Posts: 41769 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sort of the same as you criticizing every single thing President Biden ever does?

one of us
posted Hide Post
If a poster child for the necessity for a total rebuild of an agency was needed, the VA would be it. The VA is so out of touch, so removed from the people they are intended to serve, that they are of little value.
That there were no real changes made during the Trump administration shows how sincere Trump was about "draining the swamp". Regards, Bill

Posts: 3522 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sort of the same as you criticizing every single thing President Biden ever does?

I don't have enough time to do that though I wish I did. 0biden doesn't do anything right so there, I have simplified it for you without wasting a lot of time.

~Ann

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Even if all that is true, which is vanishing unlikely just because you said it, I don't post blatant lies like the Title of this thread and refuse to correct them.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think an argument that by using the VA bureaucracy to file the paperwork one could make an argument that the VA is delaying some billing for vets- but that’s not the same as saying VA funds are being used for care of illegals.

I also don’t know if INS is paying for the VA clerks time- that’s not addressed in that article… but it does say this was not paying for care… and it was established under Trump.

Sounds like a reason to get rid of it?

Posts: 10597 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Even if all that is true, which is vanishing unlikely just because you said it, I don't post blatant lies like the Title of this thread and refuse to correct them.

This is where I got the information. If he is wrong, write to him.

https://www.daines.senate.gov/...or-illegal-migrants/

~Ann

One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
It’s not the money that’s depriving veterans, but the time. VA claims for disability compensation and death benefits are very backed up, but, of course, illegals’ claim now take priority, it seems.

I’m working on a serviceman’s widow’s pension and insurance. Her husbands income stream terminated immediately upon his death. Civilian life claims are about a week. The VA is reporting a 45 working day delay to even review the claim. I believe it’s actually longer. Claim was complete as of September 11th. Yesterday’s update said to call back Feb 15th.

quote:
quote:
If so, yes…

It's a lie.

VA is processing some claims for Immigration, which Immigration is paying for. No VA funds, $0, are being used.

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7543 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I don't have enough time to do that though I wish I did. 0biden doesn't do anything right so there, I have simplified it for you without wasting a lot of time.

Simplifying things is what you do. Easier than thinking.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JudgeG:
It’s not the money that’s depriving veterans, but the time. VA claims for disability compensation and death benefits are very backed up, but, of course, illegals’ claim now take priority, it seems.

I’m working on a serviceman’s widow’s pension and insurance. Her husbands income stream terminated immediately upon his death. Civilian life claims are about a week. The VA is reporting a 45 working day delay to even review the claim. I believe it’s actually longer. Claim was complete as of September 11th. Yesterday’s update said to call back Feb 15th.

quote:
quote:
If so, yes…

It's a lie.

And I'll bet you think the system for processing determinations of eligibility is the exact same as the process for paying medical providers, same computers, same people.

Are you really that stupid or just pretend to be?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
So, I looked into this a little bit and, of course, it is bullshit.

And, it's been going on for a very long time. Since 2002.

"The agreement permits ICE to use the VA's Financial Service Center to process reimbursements to private emergency care providers when immigrants under ice detention require such treatment. The VA told Fox News earlier this month that it has had an agreement with ICE since 2002 to provide processing and that it does not pay for or provide healthcare to those detained at the border."

If anybody has any reputable source indicating veterans benefits are being delayed as a result, post it up. I'd never go along with something like that.