Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

IF Trump runs.. Login/Join 
one of us
posted
..I think the Republicans are screwed, for the following reasons.

- If he runs and wins the primary, there are too many disillusioned Republican ‘power player’ donors (aside from general voters) who will no longer support him. Democrat win.

- If he runs and LOSES the primary, he’ll run as an independent and split the vote; there are enough brainwashed crazies remaining to take away at least 10% to 20% of the Republicans votes.
Even if he doesn’t run as an independent he’ll dump all the compromat he has on the other candidates and burn down the party. Democrat win.

The Republicans only hope is to render him ineligible and keep him away completely.
The Democrats are well aware of that, hence the foot dragging in any indictments. They WANT him to run. Having him in the race guarantees them a win.

It’s time for a return to sanity. This bullshit has gone on long enough.

Posts: 5740 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The scary thing is that he could win; defeat isn't guaranteed IMO.

They had the chance to put him away for good twice via impeachment, but the stupid fux fucked it up.

Frankly, I wouldn't trust him to vote in the interest of gun owners if he thought it was in HIS interest not to. His only interest is himself.

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1170 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ANTELOPEDUNDEE:
The scary thing is that he could win; defeat isn't guaranteed IMO.

They had the chance to put him away for good twice via impeachment, but the stupid fux fucked it up.

Frankly, I wouldn't trust him to vote in the interest of gun owners if he thought it was in HIS interest not to. His only interest is himself.

I don't recall a display of leadership on the bump-stock ban, despite cogent arguments on both sides. I think Trump just let it happen.

Trump could still win if enough Democrats stayed home, thinking they had it made for a second time.

He still has his base, and a "Not-Biden" movement could seal a deal, just like "Not-Hillary" did.

People tend to forget that Hillary would have made 20 years of Bushes and Clintons.

Enough is Enough.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14375 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote