Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Texas Head Law Enforcement Officer Impeached Login/Join 
one of us
posted
Tells you the state of the Texas Republican Party. Ken Paxton is the scum that ledvm claimed was most qualified to service as Attorney General. Tells you he knows as much about ethics and leadership as he does about the Texas oil industry.....which is not much. https://www.texastribune.org/2...as-attorney-general/

Claimed Graham, Texas was the epicenter of the Texas oil industry in the 70s. Pure Bullshit.

Posts: 13781 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lane has made it clear that a person's character, presumably including their ethics and leadership qualities, do not matter as much as their policies.

I don't happen to agree with him. Even if I did, I'd draw a line that marked the limits of what I'd tolerate in a man. Anyone who would support Trump doesn't have a line.

Posts: 6136 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
Time to break out the Prosecco.

Posts: 7492 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Time for Lane to put lipstick on a pig and call it Miss America. Tell us it’s all a big misunderstanding and Paxton is really a good guy, even though his fellow Republicans obviously disagree. RIDE FOR THE BRAND! tu2

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
When the likes of Trump and Cruz are speaking in your defense that tells you all you need to know about Paxton.

Mike

Posts: 21237 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Took a little longer than I thought, but it happened.

We will see what the Senate does with it.

Of course, I would expect a competent Gov to demand his resignation months ago.

I am reading about Watergate now. It is funny that the far right finds itself in these schemes against elections.

Nixon pardoned Jimmy Hoffa.

Posts: 10929 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Watergate?

A walk in kindergarten compared to clinton, obama and biden.....

Of course little lord fontleroy won't see it that way....

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
President Biden and President Obama have not been shown to violate the law.

I will take Clinton over Watergate . I am on here condemning President Clinton and stating he should have been both impeached and tried.

You are right about one thing. It was kindergarten hour. From the actual crime to President Nixon’s handling.

If course, you condemn men who are not criminals while minimizing the acts against our Republic by the far right.

Yes, I know of the far left bombing of the Capital. They deserved all the punishment they got. No, President Clinton should not have pardoned any of them. It was his prerogative.

JTex does not like organized labor. Funny, how he ignores President Reagan pardoned Hoffa. Of course, it was Nixon’s prerogative.

Posts: 10929 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
Watergate?

A walk in kindergarten compared to clinton, obama and biden.....

Of course little lord fontleroy won't see it that way....

Another "ride-for-the-brand" yahoo. barf

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15120 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Be interesting to see how it plays out.

Gotta think Abbott, Danny Goeb and most Texas republicans will be urging this guy to resign and go away. Not because they think he did anything wrong but because the longer this goes on, the more damage it does to them. Gives Dems something very interesting to talk about going into 2024.

Paxton doesn't strike me as the resigning type.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15120 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote