Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump's Opinion Of Our Military & Military Service Login/Join 
one of us
posted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjBC4lmRJzs I agree that retired military patriots should speak out about what they have heard and see. Until recently traitors like Ledvm's favorite General, Michael Flynn have felt free to foment insurrection and destruction of our democracy.

Generals like Milley and Kelly, true patriots, have seen the disgraceful behavior of Bone Spur Trump up close and personal. These ex-military leaders need to speak out. They need to get political. We may need an "Eisenhower" in the Oval Office to beat back this MAGA stupidity.

Posts: 13782 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjBC4lmRJzs I agree that retired military patriots should speak out about what they have heard and see. Until recently traitors like Ledvm's favorite General, Michael Flynn have felt free to foment insurrection and destruction of our democracy.

Generals like Milley and Kelly, true patriots, have seen the disgraceful behavior of Bone Spur Trump up close and personal. These ex-military leaders need to speak out. They need to get political. We may need an "Eisenhower" in the Oval Office to beat back this MAGA stupidity.

My only criticism is they should have done it the day they left office, not a couple years later, after allowing it to fester.

I've never supported Trump but I can't understand how those who do get past the fact that almost every single person HE SELECTED, after working for/with him, absolutely detests him and considers him the biggest threat democracy faces.

These were all people who agreed to work for him, mostly previous supporters (because he never appointed anybody who wasn't), and being around him made them vehemently oppose him, but MAGAts still love him.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:

My only criticism is they should have done it the day they left office, not a couple years later, after allowing it to fester.

I've never supported Trump but I can't understand how those who do get past the fact that almost every single person HE SELECTED, after working for/with him, absolutely detests him and considers him the biggest threat democracy faces.

These were all people who agreed to work for him, mostly previous supporters (because he never appointed anybody who wasn't), and being around him made them vehemently oppose him, but MAGAts still love him.

Listen to the people who have been there, seen that and heard that.

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1209 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote