Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Biden Taking A Photo Op With A TERRORIST! Login/Join 
Administrator
posted

Posts: 67042 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I thought it would be a picture of that murderer and terrorist MBS. That one should indeed be shot.

clap

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dunno Saeed.

Adam’s was the political face, and the Brits did try to charge him with a crime and ended up not even going to trial.

I’m no fan of the IRA, but this guy got the Good Friday accords done, which has been a positive.

Not denying that as POTUS Biden should not be indulging himself like this … shades of Trump type behavior.

Posts: 10666 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
During the American revolution guys like this were our founding fathers...

Posts: 15883 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
During the American revolution guys like this were our founding fathers...

That's nonsense.

Our founding fathers didn't hide what they were doing. If they had been captured, they expected to proudly go to the gallows (or whatever execution the crown had lined up).

This guy definitely hid behind "I am a politician, not a violent man..." and defended terrorists and their tactics (as opposed to defending their goals alone.)

Posts: 10666 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There were no "secrets" to what he was doing. The entire world understood him perfectly.

Posts: 15883 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote