Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

One Of America’s Biggest BRAINWASHING Machine Login/Join 
Administrator
posted

Posts: 66982 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
When you read the direct quotes from the interview, you realize how out of touch with reality Trump is- as well as incredibly stupid. 2020 cuckoo space

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13160 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As good a place as any to post this:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...f2b615a6abf7cc&ei=20

Alvin Bragg's lawsuit suit shows clear evidence Jim Jordan and Trump threatened prosecutors: legal expert
Story by Matthew Chapman • 2h ago

================================================

Oh and BTW, Saeed, IMO Carlson and Fox are not so much about brainwashing but instead in taking advantage of the already brainwashed, with affirmations and perpetuation and propaganda. They gotta invent some new twisted BS on a regular basis to keep up the ratings. Trump and Trumpism is sooooo fertile for that. Plow the field and reap what ye sow.

The Fascist Fodder needs fertilizer, and BS is appropriate.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19739 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If executing congressional oversight is threatening, then where were the charges related to all the threats against President Trump (since it’s illegal to threaten a president…)

So this NY AG is getting upset that he’s being targeted for his judgement call…

I don’t disagree that Jordan is pandering to Trump and his constituents. But that is the nature of a political beast, and Bragg was happy to use the politics for his enhancement.

I don’t think Jordan is doing anything positive, but he is following the wishes of (probably) a majority of his constituents.

Kind of like those TN legislators…

I view this as a waste of time by congress, and not good.

But it’s neither a threat (physical violence) nor illegal, near as I can tell. The remedy is for his constituents to not re elect Jordan.

Too bad for the GOP as a whole, because this kind of excessive association with Trump does nothing to help further conservative policy nor get republicans elected.

There are plenty of issues with the Biden admin that congress would be better off using their time on than continually obsessing on a past president.

Let the legal system deal with Trump. If he’s truly innocent, the system will either work or it will be exposed for being partisan, and THEN congress needs to step in. If he’s guilty, he should pay the price.

Posts: 10628 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Donald Trump’s ‘Interview’ with Tucker Carlson Was an Epic Mess
Story by Harrison Kass • 6h ago

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...6f4c66581d5b89&ei=36

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19739 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote