Notify
Tools

Can 'science' fix this? Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
0Biden: Putin "is clearly losing the war in Iraq."

~Ann

Posts: 19184 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
Good gravy.

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Putin is Trump's genius.

If Trump were in Office he'd have Ukraine, Poland and be marching to Paris.

I'd rather have a slip of the tongue than a Nazi marching under Trump's love.

Trump: "Putin is a Genius" "Hezbollah is very smart"

Posts: 17195 | Location: FL | Registered: 03 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I’m no fan of Trump, but do you have any proof Trump would have acquiesced to this?

Seems more logical that Biden getting in office with his history of meddling in Ukraine along with his historically weak stance on defense, and his botched withdrawal from Afghanistan had more to do with Putin pulling the trigger than anything Trump did.

Why didn’t Putin invade while Trump was a lame duck? He could have stood down and presented Biden with a fait accompli and Putin would have looked like the “genius” Trump proclaimed him as.

quote:
Originally posted by straightshooter:
Putin is Trump's genius.

If Trump were in Office he'd have Ukraine, Poland and be marching to Paris.

I'd rather have a slip of the tongue than a Nazi marching under Trump's love.

Posts: 10721 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
You speak as if this is the first time Putin has invaded or meddled in another country. Its not a why would he wait until Wheezy was POTUS - he's been doing it for years.

He invaded Crimea in 2014, he's been supplying and has had troops in eastern Ukrainian for years, he's got troops in Transistria, he's neck deep in Armenia/Azerbaijan ... to name but a few.

Posts: 7216 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I saw him the other night speaking about the end of affirmative action, don't think he can tell up from down anymore. Wink

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1611 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote