New
Find
Notify
Tools

Swatting Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
Swatting seems to be becoming real popular lately.

I hope those that are caught doing this have the book thrown at them and they are severely punished. This is so dangerous and it also takes away emergency services that someone may need because law enforcement is tied up on a fake call.

~Ann

Posts: 19168 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wonder who would have called in a fake call on the Judge overseeing Trump's trial...

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
It is happening to a lot of political figures. Are you just as concerned for all of them?

~Ann

Posts: 19168 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
Maybe cops could quit murdering people all the god damned time. Does it seem odd to you that we have a slang term for having someone murdered by police? “Dial-a-bastard”. Worthless cockroaches run from real danger like a bunch of useless pussies. Let someone fail to kiss police ass and a murderin’ Useless fucking bastards.

Posts: 7491 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So..... I may be reading between the lines here.....but it seems LDO has a problem with law enforcement?????

I guess some would prefer total anarchy....

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
It is happening to a lot of political figures. Are you just as concerned for all of them?

We know,old Gomer Pyle is,only concerned when his team....or HAMAS is wronged....

This "swatting" mess is a dangerous possibly deadly thing to do! Dangerous for the LEO and the citizen!

Despicable thong to do!!!!

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:

No.

I hope they get clobbered, not just swatted! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67001 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would hope that every individual engaged in swatting is caught and prosecuted.

Like COVID deaths, I'm sure it would lean heavily Republican.

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/9lhCTwCfUFc?si=drO0JpRuxjeLs611

Special Counsel Jack Smith among spate of officials targeted by holiday hoax 'swatting': NBC News

NBC News repots that Special Counsel Jack Smith was the target of "swatting" on Christmas Day, a hoax call to police about an active shooter, meant to elicit an aggressive police response to the target's home. Smith was one among many to be so targeted over the holiday. Rachel Maddow looks at the growing problem.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19753 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Maybe LE needs a list of addresses to double check who lives there BEFORE they respond. Would save a lot of hassle.

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1209 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ANTELOPEDUNDEE:
Maybe LE needs a list of addresses to double check who lives there BEFORE they respond. Would save a lot of hassle.

In the case of Federal Judges, especially those involved in Trump cases, and the Special Counsel I assume arrangements are made in anticipation of what the MAGAts will do.