New
Find
Notify
Tools

"If I don't get elected, it's gonna be a bloodbath" Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Trump today in Dayton, Ohio.

Does he really think only Republicans have guns?

Bring it the fuck on you goobers, but remember I didn't sign the Geneva Accords.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9548 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:

Bring it the fuck on you goobers, but remember I didn't sign the Geneva Accords.

spaceGomer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36531 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

So who the fuck does he think they will go to war with?

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1153 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Trump’s an idiot. Everything he says is just blather. Unfortunately he has cultist who hang on his every word- not to mention cultists who love his tax policy…..

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13139 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
"If I don't get elected, it's gonna be a bloodbath"

That's some utter BS.

If Trump doesn't get elected there will be a flood of criminal and civil cases against him.

He knows it. So, I figure he is desperate.

There is nothing going on now politically that is so binary. It's either glory or ruin for Trump. Of course, his glory will be ruin for the nation and rule of law.

https://youtube.com/shorts/AxU...?si=opDjmXISaJA_Gedk

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19646 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If they try another January 6th they'll find that the National Guard has not been disarmed and hobbled by an Acting Trump SecDef.

Posts: 9548 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post

Posts: 66923 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
If they try another January 6th they'll find that the National Guard has not been disarmed and hobbled by an Acting Trump SecDef.

This time they'd better just shoot all the insurrectionists as the constitution allows.

Trump: "Putin is a Genius" "Hezbollah is very smart"

Posts: 17195 | Location: FL | Registered: 03 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...6741249bf8601&ei=164

'How deep the rot goes': Social media erupts after Trump glorifies Jan. 6 convicts
Story by David McAfee • 14h •

Donald Trump on Saturday came under fire for how he glorifies people convicted of crimes amid the insurrection following his speech on Jan. 6, 2021.

Trump over the weekend spoke at a Buckeye Values PAC Rally in Dayton, Ohio, where he flubbed his words several times and was accused of "glitching" on stage. In that same speech, he also warned of an impending "bloodbath" if he loses the election.

But before the former president's talk even began, the announcer was already referring to convicts from Jan. 6 as "hostages." The J6 Prison Choir also sang the opening song before Trump spoke.

Well thank you very much, and you see the spirit from the hostages, and that's what they are. Hostages. We’re going to work with the people to treat those unbelievable patriots, and they were unbelievable patriots," Trump said at the rally on Saturday.

David Corn, D.C. bureau chief of Mother Jones and MSNBC analyst, had this to say:

"This guy calls the rioters who beat up cops in an attempt to overturn a legitimate election 'unbelievable patriots.' That this doesn’t disqualify him within the GOP or among the tens of millions of voters who have voted for him shows how deep the rot goes."

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19646 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
Way to obfuscate a Trump quote.

His quote said "If Biden gets re-elected, the American auto industry will suffer a Bloodbath".

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3375 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Ahrenberg:

His quote said "If Biden gets re-elected, the American auto industry will suffer a Bloodbath".

Oh, there was a little more to it than that...

“Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s gonna be a bloodbath. That’s going to be the least of it,” Trump said during a rally near Dayton, Ohio. “It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country.”

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15050 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

That's a lie, a typical Republican approach.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

That's a lie, a typical Republican approach.

I have never seen so many people who claim to be honorable or moral lie for such a horrible person.

Here is the quote:

“Now, if I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath for the whole – that's gonna be the least of it. It's going to be a bloodbath for the country. That'll be the least of it.”

President Trump called for the following; 1) the Congress to decertify the election against the authority of Article III of the Constitution, and 2) the Constitution to be suspended with his immediate reinstatement to the presidency. Those actions, and they are actions, does not bother someone, then why should the bloodbath quote.

President Trump plants violence into our constitutional system You, Jtex, Lavaca, anc Dr. Easter try to give sick credibility within our constitutional system.

Posts: 10821 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

That's stupid. If he would actually put a 100% tariff on Mexican imports [doesn't say if that's at MFG cost or MSRP price] it would affect only those vehicles. People could still buy Made In America vehicles at normal prices. Only an idiot would pay that much extra for a Mexican made car.

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1153 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
I have never seen so many people who claim to be honorable or moral lie for such a horrible person.

I am stunned by that very fact daily. Just goes to show you how in history the populace has actually facilitated the ascension of tyrants to power. The populace becomes so blinded by their anger and hate they are prepared to reject such basic premises as values matter, integrity matters, honesty matters, etc.

Mike

Posts: 21198 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ANTELOPEDUNDEE:
quote:

That's stupid. If he would actually put a 100% tariff on Mexican imports [doesn't say if that's at MFG cost or MSRP price] it would affect only those vehicles. People could still buy Made In America vehicles at normal prices. Only an idiot would pay that much extra for a Mexican made car.

Made in America such as Toyota. More US made than GM, and we buy GM.

This requires repeating not bc of what I said, but what Mjines responded.

MJines
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted 17 March 2024 20:04 Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:

I am stunned by that very fact daily. Just goes to show you how in history the populace has actually facilitated the ascension of tyrants to power. The populace becomes so blinded by their anger and hate they are prepared to reject such basic premises as values matter, integrity matters, honesty matters, etc.

Mike

Posts: 10821 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
There isn't going to be any bloodbath. Nobody I know will be willing to take a day off paying work to participate.

Many more people will vote against Biden than the number who will vote for Trump.
Many more people will vote against Trump than those who vote for Biden.
Hell of a mess...

I had thought maybe RFK Jr with a mixed Congress and a conservative Supreme Court might offer an alternative.
That's starting to look like a very long shot.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14368 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Like or hate Trump the quote was 100% about the auto industry. Who thinks it was something different?

Posts: 1851 | Location: Prairieville,Louisiana, USA | Registered: 09 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MLindsay:
Like or hate Trump the quote was 100% about the auto industry. Who thinks it was something different?

The comment was 100% stupid.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15050 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You have the route word for word. A second quote does not change the other.

At this point, your representation is an intentional falsehood. Intentional falsehoods are lies.

“We’re going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those guys if I get elected,” Trump said during a rally in Vandalia, Ohio. “Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole – that’s gonna be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That’ll be the least of it.”

Do you not see him pivot subjects mid sentence. President Trump states, “ That is going to be the least of it.” The, “That” is the suit industry. The “bloodbath is then applied to the subject “whole country.”

The comment came in the midst of an extended riff on the auto industry, unions, the transition to electric vehicles and auto plants in Mexico. Trump has sought to woo autoworkers and appeal to voters in Rust Belt states by hammering on trade, tariffs and EV manufacturing. Trump told CNBC this month that he would place a 50% tariff on cars made in Chinese plants in Mexico.

I wonder how all this GM Union jobs and non-union sub-contract industries will be affected by a 100 percent value add tariff on GM vehicles mostly built in Mexico? Hint, the impact would not be well upon those jobs.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fact check says Trump was talking about the auto industry, and the US economy.
But continue to twist it any way you like.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...9c91d51e3145ea&ei=15

Conservatives blow up Trump world's 'misguided' defense of 'bloodbath' comment
Story by David McAfee • 40m

(excerpt)

After Trump made the comments regarding the potential "bloodbath," the internet struck quickly at the ex-president. But soon after came those on the right labeling it a hoax.

"They’re really doing the 'bloodbath' hoax now," Boebert said on Sunday. "The dishonesty of the media is only going to get worse and worse as this election season goes on. Trump is running against a spoiled turnip. This kind of trickery is literally all they have."

But some conservatives aren't interested in ignoring the violent rhetoric.

Army Iraq War Veteran Peter Henlein, a Ron DeSantis supporter, explained on social media that Trump's comments are already being distorted by his supporters.

"See...Trump didn't say 'It's going to be a bloodbath for the auto industry' and then the media cut off the words 'auto industry,'" he explained Sunday in reference to a post with a manufactured Trump quote. "He said: 'Now If don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath for the whole...That's going to be the least of it, it's going to be a bloodbath for the whole country.' It's fine to say Trump was talking about auto industry, but don't change his quotes to make them more for favorable."

Conservative attorney George Conway also chimed in on the issue.

"There’s some commentary on here saying we should disregard Trump’s 'bloodbath' remarks last night because he was talking about potential harms to the auto industry. That is misguided," Conway said. "Trump may well have been referring to a 'bloodbath' in that industry. He’s sufficiently incoherent that, as is so often the case with him, it’s hard to tell one way or the other what exactly he’s talking about at any given moment. I’m willing to assume for the sake of argument that he was referring to cars. And it makes no difference to his malicious intent or to the danger he and his rhetoric poses."

"What matters," Conway added, "is that he consistently uses apocalyptic and violent language in an indiscriminate fashion as a result of his psychopathy and correlative authoritarian tendencies, and because he’s just plain evil."

He continued:

"It’s a classic trait and technique of authoritarian demagogues. He catastrophizes *everything* to rile up his cultish supporters, and to bind them to him, and to make them willing to do his bidding. That’s dangerous all around because he’s encouraging them to believe that conditions are so bad or will become so bad, and that the political opposition is so awful, that anything is justified—including law-breaking and violence—to prevent those conditions and to destroy the opposition."

So, for Conway, "it doesn’t matter what he’s specifically referring to at the moment. He could be talking about trans people in public bathrooms or the state of the auto industry or the border—it doesn’t matter."

"He’s a dangerous psychopath, and after more than eight years of watching his sick behavior, we must not give him the benefit of the doubt," the attorney concluded.

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
As I said, everyone is entitled to spin things the way they want. The dems called the RNC shakeup a bloodbath. Must be they took out the replaced members and killed them?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Since the folks who buy "Make America Great Again" paraphernalia marked "Made in China" are famously attuned to nuance and context I wonder what they took from Trump's statement that some immigrants "are not people"?

Did he mean adopt a shelter puppy?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I remember the nuance of when Obama told me "If I like my doctor, I could keep my doctor" Until I couldnt.
Nuances are over rated.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by theback40:

Once again, media and the left takes something Trump said completely out of context. Listen to the speech, the whole speech. He was talking about the US auto industry.

Trump, in effect said, "If I am not elected there will be a blood bath for the auto industry."

Posts: 1904 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
So, did he say that, or did he "in effect" say that, if that was what you wanted to hear? This is reminiscent of his speech on January 6th. He said all sorts of different things, depending on what those listening wanted to hear. Regards, Bill.

Posts: 3522 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Trump uses inflammatory rhetoric with just enough ambiguity for deniability by his followers.

Posts: 6094 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fulvio:
quote:

Once again, media and the left takes something Trump said completely out of context. Listen to the speech, the whole speech. He was talking about the US auto industry.

Trump, in effect said, "If I am not elected there will be a blood bath for the auto industry."

I do not need “Fact Check” when I can read the entire quote. Similar to, I do not need anyone to tell me President Trump’s role in Jan 6. I saw and heard it. He certainly was no patriot.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
“This year also marks the beginning of a fierce competition that may end in a ‘bloodbath’ (or as I prefer to call it, the brutal ‘knockout round’) among Chinese auto makers,” Xiaopeng wrote in the employee memo. [Emphasis added]

“XPeng has engaged in this cutthroat competition right from the outset, thus accumulating considerable experience. Our guts, grit and perseverance, I firmly believe, will lead us to victory.” [Emphasis added]

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Heym, you have a habit of deciding what people were saying ( me included) by your own opinion.
You tried it with me until I pinned you down how you could "know" what I was thinking, and how the rest of my post proved you wrong.
You are full of yourself, and your importance to the PF.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Trump uses ‘mob boss speak’ - he gets his point across unmistakably, while maintaining deniability, as in ‘Make them an offer they can’t refuse’.

The ‘bloodbath‘ quote was right there in your face, buried in a diatribe about cars.

The convicted 1/6 insurrectionists are ‘patriotic hostages’.

The Proud Boys are told to “stand down and STAND BY”.

His messages are loud and clear; only brainwashed selective deafness translates them into anything else.

Posts: 5740 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Heym, you have a habit of deciding what people were saying ( me included) by your own opinion.
You tried it with me until I pinned you down how you could "know" what I was thinking, and how the rest of my post proved you wrong.
You are full of yourself, and your importance to the PF.

Back40: You cannot change his actual words. See above.

Just like you cannot change Dr. Easter and Lavaca’s most recent use of patriot, rebellion, and President Trump.

President Trump, his policies, and his language are dangerous, un-American, and unconstitutional.

You can quote me.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
So your words, " It is my job, to police ARPF"
means you have full control of the PF?
Jeffeo as moderator takes a back seat to you?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
No sense of context or what was actually said.

Posts: 10000 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
So your words, " It is my job, to police ARPF"
means you have full control of the PF?
Jeffeo as moderator takes a back seat to you?

Jeffeo said he doesn't moderate this forum.

Posts: 6094 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
Looking at what he said (all of it), he clearly was referring to the US auto industry.

He's still a moron though.

Posts: 7158 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nute:
Looking at what he said (all of it), he clearly was referring to the US auto industry.

He's still a moron though.

A MORON applies to every single individual who votes!

And actually thinks he can make a difference! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66923 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote