THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    Marjorie Taylor Greene The Face Of The Republican Party

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marjorie Taylor Greene The Face Of The Republican Party Login/Join 
one of us
posted
The Loons can't deny, people like her and Jim Jordan are the public faces of their Party. How do they ever expect to win anything? https://www.usatoday.com/story...ibility/11177940002/

Posts: 13775 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, they can deny.

And yes, they expect to win.

And do not underestimate - they could win.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19678 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
No, they can’t/won’t win because the hard right wing still only makes up a minority of the GOP. Mainstream Republicans will simple opt out of voting at all. Been there, done that…..

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13147 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, that's assuring, but only a little bit.

I think "Mainstream Republicans" are now far-right.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19678 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
Yes, they can deny.

And yes, they expect to win.

And do not underestimate - they could win.

Hey, she's your representative, you elected her.
I voted Peltola. Big Grin

Greene had me at "Jewish Space Lasers". Big Grin

Posts: 9093 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
And Kamala is the face of the dims! clap

Where do you find these bimbos?

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
And Kamala is the face of the dims! clap

Where do you find these bimbos?

It's actually a long and tortuous process.

We spend months and decades beating and flailing the skin off of any and all Americans that show an even passing interesting public service.

Once we have them beat to a bloody pulp, the cockroaches come out and take the seat.

Posts: 9093 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And then there's you nuts with peelousey, aoc, shiela,Jackson-lee, mad Maxine watters . .....

Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house old woman!

Posts: 41775 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...4437ddc736151b15cc1a

Marjorie Taylor Greene Presiding Over House Leaves Viewers 'Physically Ill'
Story by Ewan Palmer • 3h ago

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, right.

Physically Ill.

BS.

She may be the face of the GOP to the extreme left just as the Squad is the face of the Democrats to the extreme right.

Goes to show MSN is a liberal shill.

If, as is buried in the article, all majority members do get to periodically serve as speaker pro tempore, where was the outrage when Omar or Occasio-Cortez did it?

Yes, her commentary on social media is off putting- the odds of her ever getting the speakership is about the same as the Minnesota Vikings winning the superbowl 5 years in a row…

She has a Trump like take on social media. Unfortunately in this day and age of “influencers” this sells to a subgroup of the population while it turns a larger group off- look at the Kardashians. They make a lot of money, but the overall public view of them is as laughingstocks.

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Kardashians don't wield a gavel in the halls of congress.

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
No, but that folks like them are popular explains why folks like MTG get elected.

AOC and such get to be speaker pro tempore, and you didn't get all wigged out. Didn't see the GOP types getting all wigged out about it either.

She's from your state, isn't she?

Maybe you can convince your party to nominate someone that the citizens can elect... instead of a room temperature IQ bozo.

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He'll never leave that woman, wonder what his Mrs. thinks about that ??

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
No, but that folks like them are popular explains why folks like MTG get elected.

AOC and such get to be speaker pro tempore, and you didn't get all wigged out. Didn't see the GOP types getting all wigged out about it either.

She's from your state, isn't she?

Maybe you can convince your party to nominate someone that the citizens can elect... instead of a room temperature IQ bozo.

She's from a niche in GA full of low IQ people. They just love it that she will say and do damn near anything to fuck with the system.

GA has lots of such niches.

I don't mess with them. Most are hard working and otherwise appear sane. But MTG is evidence of something i don't understand.

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I expected her to make an ass of herself at the SOTU address, and she did not disappoint. Not low class, but no class.

Posts: 15877 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
I expected her to make an ass of herself at the SOTU address, and she did not disappoint. Not low class, but no class.

WTF is wrong with the woman? She's an embarrassment not just to the party but herself. Acts at the SOTU address like she is at a professional wrestling match.

Mike

Posts: 21212 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:

WTF is wrong with the woman? She's an embarrassment not just to the party but herself. Acts at the SOTU address like she is at a professional wrestling match.

All true, and even more concerning to me is she was likely rewarded for it handsomely with campaign contributions.

Act like trash, then cash your check. This is the world we live in.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:
The Loons can't deny, people like her and Jim Jordan are the public faces of their Party. How do they ever expect to win anything? https://www.usatoday.com/story...ibility/11177940002/

If they're the face of the party, I'd hate to see the assholes unless they're covering both roles.

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1170 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The problem is too many people are totally hung up on the party. They vote the party no matter what! The candidate can be Bozo the clown and as long as they are in the correct party they will vote for them.

People need to wake up and vote for the person not the party.

Posts: 499 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 28 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by straightshooter:

Trump's threshold for "genius" is understandably low...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14375 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Trump: "Putin is a Genius" "Hezbollah is very smart"

Posts: 17195 | Location: FL | Registered: 03 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
If she is the face of the Republican Party, then Omar is the face of the Democratic Party…. popcorn

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13147 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
At least Omar isn't 1st grade stupid.

Posts: 15877 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, they are both in the record being anti-semantic. Greene’s accusations are 1) really stupid, and 2) Greene is does not believe it. She is just going for division votes. I consider that worse because it sells stupid to the American voter.

Posts: 10841 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
I am happy to let the GOP fold, crumble and die around and with Rep Greene.

one of us
posted Hide Post
jdollar's comparison is inaccurate, at best. How often has Omar been grabbing the news cycle, thrusting herself into people's faces, screaming over the top of people. Was she yelling during Trump's SOTU address? I don't remember that. Was she meeting with White supremacist groups? I don't remember that either. Was she blaming Jewish space-lazers. Was Omar denying election results; chasing down victims of school shootings and calling them liars just to get media attention, or yelling through mail slots to get another opportunity to get in the news? That was Greene representing her constituents.

Omar is the face of the Democratic Party about as much as Romney is the face of the Republican Party. Neither are. jdollar doesn't understand the concept.

Posts: 13775 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Trump: "Putin is a Genius" "Hezbollah is very smart"

Posts: 17195 | Location: FL | Registered: 03 January 2004Reply With Quote