THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    Tucker Hates Trump But Like All Good MAGA Defenders.....

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tucker Hates Trump But Like All Good MAGA Defenders..... Login/Join 
one of us
posted
....he'll get on his knees and give him a blow-job if asked. https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/08...e-sources/index.html Tucker is just in charge of propaganda. He does what he's told. He has no moral standard, no ethics, no patriotism; just another MAGA piece of trash.

Posts: 13780 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
I view Tucker differently. I see him as an actor. He just plays to his audience. He has found a nice shtick and enjoys good ratings and good money with his shtick so just ride the wave. I have little belief that he has any real moral convictions behind anything he says . . . he is an actor getting paid to put on a show and his job is to give the audience the best show he can. I would not be shocked to learn someday that he was actually a homosexual, card carrying Communist the whole time he was spewing his drivel on FOX. He is so far removed from the concept of a journalist that to even use that word in the same sentence with his name is an abomination.

Mike

Posts: 21228 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Of course. It's about money. Turds like trump and carlson are willing to flush the country down the toilet for their own monetary and political gain. And FOX News is more than willing to help them.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15106 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Both Tucker and Trump are FUCKWITS! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66996 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
Of course. It's about money. Turds like trump and carlson are willing to flush the country down the toilet for their own monetary and political gain. And FOX News is more than willing to help them.

And CNN has had maddow, cooper and lemmon and company as well......

But they are ok rotflmo

Posts: 41785 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MJines:
I view Tucker differently. I see him as an actor. He just plays to his audience. He has found a nice shtick and enjoys good ratings and good money with his shtick so just ride the wave. I have little belief that he has any real moral convictions behind anything he says . . . he is an actor getting paid to put on a show and his job is to give the audience the best show he can. I would not be shocked to learn someday that he was actually a homosexual, card carrying Communist the whole time he was spewing his drivel on FOX. He is so far removed from the concept of a journalist that to even use that word in the same sentence with his name is an abomination.

Mike -

While I don't have any issue with your post, Hannity/Tucker don't really claim to be journalist, they host opinion shows.

I long for true journalism, where there was no opinion, no editorial, just a straight faced reporting of the available facts. WITHOUT a party slant.

we live in a "Post Journalism America"

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3397 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kanec
posted Hide Post
I think it is fashionable to have opinion hosts instead of journalists these days
I like AlJazeera for simple fact news but even they have tendency to opine to one side

Posts: 201 | Location: Heart of Europe where East meets the West | Registered: 19 January 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I long for true journalism, where there was no opinion, no editorial, just a straight faced reporting of the available facts. WITHOUT a party slant.

I've heard/read that so many times. I don't know for sure how to respond to it.

Is it a dream? Is it available - what's happening, and if so, what is the problem? Go there and enjoy.

Otherwise, it's another fantasy.

There are many, many people who can't sort out truth from fiction. That's a fact.

Most of the time I don't know enough to put facts into perspective or context. There are people out there whose job is to do that and smarter than me and are more knowledgeable.

I trust no one who says they can sort out raw facts and evidence, which are always incomplete, and reach the truth.

So, bottom line - I think those who claim to want only the facts are fooling themselves.

Then there is media like Carlson, etc., who have millions of followers, who listen to that shit and think it represents truth. Some herein dismiss that fact by claiming they are not real journalists, but entertainers, etc. Again, I call BS. I can't imagine anyone claiming that the followers are there to merely be entertained, and actually know
Carlson is a propagandist fascist liar. If they are aware, then why listen at all?

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19749 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He'll be sacrificed for the good of the order !!! Nothing but the real bunch of fakes.