Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another school mass murder Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Details few appears 3 children and 2 adults are victims.
Murder killed on scene.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-65092102.amp

Posts: 10937 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will be interested to learn if the murder had a history of making mass murder, terroristic threats such as to cause destruction schools, Courthouses, hospitals, or etc.

Posts: 10937 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Why?

Why?

WHY?

How in hell can a person kill others who have done him no harm?

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67011 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
28 year old female. That's different.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15127 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
God, not again, how awful. And elementary school age kids Frowner

Posts: 7188 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
At least the responding cops ran to the gunfire and killed the perp rather than not going in.

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
28 year old female. That's different.

Actually a male who thought he was a female.

Posts: 315 | Location: Rio Rancho, NM | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nute:

Thoughts & prayers........

Posts: 15882 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
Jerkoff Jules, you’re a prick.

Posts: 8613 | Location: Oregon  | Registered: 03 June 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Schrodinger:
Jerkoff Jules,...

Who's that?

Posts: 3239 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
I wondered the same thing…Scrotum must be eating his cat litter again.. coffee

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
These continued school shootings.
I just do not get it??
Some outside influence troubled people pickup on line?
I just do not get it!!

Posts: 3256 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 January 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

They have glorified the feaks.

This is what is happening.

Just look at what they are doing to JK Rowling!

Burning her books because she said woman should not have dicks!

Posts: 67011 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by eezridr:
These continued school shootings.
I just do not get it??
Some outside influence troubled people pickup on line?
I just do not get it!!

We've de humanized us all.

Hitler made the Jews evil/ subhuman and we've extrapolated.

Black or white, gay or straight, male or pretending to be so, they/ we are considered less than.

I'm guessing this killer blamed Christians and this school for their victimization and abuse so they figured they'd get some revenge.

Posts: 9124 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
And think how far off the reservation someone has gone when purposely pointing a rifle at an innocent nine year old and pulling the trigger.

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bluefish:
And think how far off the reservation someone has gone when purposely pointing a rifle at an innocent nine year old and pulling the trigger.

I mean really^^^!!!

And the left was making excuses for it by saying it felt threatened by the new law. 2020

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36643 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No excuses and had the person lived no mercy.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Worst part is the political reaction.

BAN THE GUN!

What has the GUN done?

It is YOUR stupid society that is doing it!

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I hope she felt every single one of the bullets that hit her.

My suggestion is instead of hiring thousands of new IRS agents to put armed security in every single school across the country. It's obvious the mentally ill will be left to roam the streets.

~Ann

Posts: 19169 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
It is pretty sad that you need armed protection for all schools. It seems rather like sticking a band aid on the problem rather than solving it.

What next, guards on all churches, shopping malls, hospitals …

I don’t have an answer, but there seems to be a public outcry every time this happens and nothing noticeable changes. A few days/ weeks/ months later, it happens again Frowner

Posts: 7188 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:

My suggestion is instead of hiring thousands of new IRS agents to put armed security in every single school across the country. It's obvious the mentally ill will be left to roam the streets.

Well said!

quote:
It is pretty sad that you need armed protection for all schools. It seems rather like sticking a band aid on the problem rather than solving it.

Until the division and insanity in our society is addressed and fixed. I'm all for the bandaid!

This person was mentally troubled, no doubt, trying to change your_sex is living proof. Juicing up this little girl with testosterone???? That doesn't mess up someone emotionally????

No consequences from birth, god and family removed from society. All the nonsense about the world ending from global warming.....this is really messing kids up.

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I watched the video of the police responding this morning. They were awesome!no hesitation, well drilled and quick. I cant imagine having to go through doors knowing that each door could have a person capable of killing you behind it.

You will only get this under control by implementing some form of periodic mental health checks on people owning firearms. I doubt that would be acceptable too the American firearms user as a group.

Posts: 4259 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:

Well said!

quote:

Until the division and insanity in our society is addressed and fixed. I'm all for the bandaid!

This person was mentally troubled, no doubt, trying to change your_sex is living proof. Juicing up this little girl with testosterone???? That doesn't mess up someone emotionally????

No consequences from birth, god and family removed from society. All the nonsense about the world ending from global warming.....this is really messing kids up.

At 28 years of age this was NOT a little girl anymore. We still do not have a lot of details but it has been said IT was still living at home. This is part of the problem.

We don't know if it held a job or if parents were still doing everything for it.

Most people are not raising their offspring to grow up and become responsible adults anymore. There is no discipline in the home while they are children. This is becoming clearly evident with each incident like this and many of the other 'crises' going on.

With the trend of parents now urging their offspring to be what every they want physically and providing 'health care' to have their bodies and minds augmented I would expect to see more of these situations to occur in the future. The medical establishment that provides these services is also responsible.

~Ann

Posts: 19169 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bluefish:

No rational mind left in that skull.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14387 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have the Murder Point of View video from the Buffalo NY mass murder.

Yes, he filmed himself killing those 10 people. He was Very efficient.

It shows more than just the act of taking life. I just do not know how to describe it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
I have the Murder Point of View video from the Buffalo NY mass murder.

Yes, he filmed himself killing those 10 people. He was Very efficient.

It shows more than just the act of taking life. I just do not know how to describe it.

I suspect most would be horrified.

Why don’t they publish this so that everyone sees how sick these folks are?

Probably because we have also plenty of proof that some problematic people will be triggered and duplicate these crimes.

Posts: 10648 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
You will only get this under control by implementing some form of periodic mental health checks on people owning firearms. I doubt that would be acceptable too the American firearms user as a group.

No, American gunowners won't go for that. There are three big problems with that proposal.

First, what mental conditions, issues, or quirks do we screen for and declare unfit to own a firearm? I suppose schizophrenics, those who suffer from visual and auditory hallucinations, might be one. But what if their symptoms are controlled by medication? What about psychopaths who can be killers because they have no sense of guilt or remorse? Most psychopaths aren't killers. Corporate boardrooms, law firms, and doctor's offices are full of psychopaths, most of whom follow the law out of fear of punishment. One study shows that one of 25 people are psychopaths.

Or what about those suffering from bipolar disorder, who are mostly at risk to themselves? People who are recluses, or otherwise don't meet the definition of "normal"?

Second, who decides what individuals are mentally unfit to own a firearm? Some government panel of psychologists and psychiatrists who probably can't even agree on a diagnosis?

Third, comprehensive examination and testing--and who would not want comprehensive, given that we're talking about taking someone's rights away?--can take a full day or more. These tests are quite expensive. Who pays for and supervises the tests and test-givers?

No, it's a bad idea.

Posts: 6139 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The GOP won’t act because mass death is a means to an end
Opinion by John Stoehr, The Editorial Board • 7h ago

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...fa114ddf785335&ei=22
We know this pattern of behavior will recur, because we’ve seen it so many times over the last 20 years, the period after the Congress allowed the old ban on the sale of semiautomatic weapons to expire. We also know, on account of this past behavior, that the Republicans, who control the House, won’t do a damn thing to stop mass death.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19768 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

BAN THE GUN!

What has the GUN done?

Agreed.

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1601 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:

We know this pattern of behavior will recur, because we’ve seen it so many times over the last 20 years, the period after the Congress allowed the old ban on the sale of semiautomatic weapons to expire. We also know, on account of this past behavior, that the Republicans, who control the House, won’t do a damn thing to stop mass death.

You are an idiot!

Obama had a chance and what did he do?

How retarded are you???? Really?

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:

BAN THE GUN!

What has the GUN done?

Agreed and I don't think there is a solution.

There are many, many Americans that honor the ideas of service, sacrifice, respect, consideration for their fellow man. I was on a commercial flight not too long ago when a fellow passenger suffered a medical emergency. The flight crew asked for volunteer medical professionals over the P.A., and the "call button" lights over the passenger seats lit up like a Christmas tree. I was so humbled by my neighbors on that plane.

But we see far to often our fellow Americans fighting for what they think is their place, their position, privilege, advantage, benefit, rights or advantage rather that metaphorically holding the door open for another to pass thru first. Popular culture promotes the Self. I doubt there are any modern cultures more narcissistic than the USA.

To make matters worse, with modern communication we can see in great detail what's going on half a world away and take great umbrage over that catastrophe " way over there!" rather than what's outside our front door. The entire DOD can be deployed to Afghanistan and Somalia to save those starving babies and disenfranchised women but our nine year old daughters get machine gunned down and we're helpless. Hundreds of billions of $ to Ukraine but school budgets are tight.

Posts: 9124 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:

You are an idiot!

Obama had a chance and what did he do?

How retarded are you???? Really?

President Obama did advocate to legislative solutions. A few Republican Senators got on board for expanded background checks. This was defeated by the Filibuster. The “Assault Weapons Ban was also advanced to the Senate Floor during President Obama’s second term, but the votes were not there.

Now, it is fair to say these were poor attempts to reduce mass murder events that should not pass.

It is not Fair to say President Obama did not try. He did, and Republicans blocked it in the Senate.

One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
How about a scheme whereby your doctor would need to disclose any information pertinent to your mental health.

Can you not just include that in the background check that it supposed to happen to prove you aren’t a criminal etc?

You would have to include the sale or transfer of used guns somehow.

I see the “assault weapon” jargon is already coming out.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
quote:

BAN THE GUN!

What has the GUN done?

There are many, many Americans that honor the ideas of service, sacrifice, respect, consideration for their fellow man. I was on a commercial flight not too long ago when a fellow passenger suffered a medical emergency. The flight crew asked for volunteer medical professionals over the P.A., and the "call button" lights over the passenger seats lit up like a Christmas tree. I was so humbled by my neighbors on that plane.

But we see far to often our fellow Americans fighting for what they think is their place, their position, privilege, advantage, benefit, rights or advantage rather that metaphorically holding the door open for another to pass thru first. Popular culture promotes the Self. I doubt there are any modern cultures more narcissistic than the USA.

To make matters worse, with modern communication we can see in great detail what's going on half a world away and take great umbrage over that catastrophe " way over there!" rather than what's outside our front door. The entire DOD can be deployed to Afghanistan and Somalia to save those starving babies and disenfranchised women but our nine year old daughters get machine gunned down and we're helpless. Hundreds of billions of $ to Ukraine but school budgets are tight.

Joshua always wants to talk money. There^^^is enough money to provide competent security at all schools.

The left just “enjoys” blaming the gun. Solving the problem makes that narrative disappear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36643 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

What next, guards on all churches, shopping malls, hospitals …

I don’t have an answer, but there seems to be a public outcry every time this happens and nothing noticeable changes. A few days/ weeks/ months later, it happens again Frowner

I took my 410 shotgun to school.

Left it with a box of ammo behind the classroom door.

Shot birds on the way home!

What a life we lived!

I really feel sorry for our present generation!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:
quote:

BAN THE GUN!

What has the GUN done?

Joshua always wants to talk money. There^^^is enough money to provide competent security at all schools.

The left just “enjoys” blaming the gun. Solving the problem makes that narrative disappear.

If we do not care about being debt neutral, I am fine with that. I would vote for it. I would not vote for security mandates on schools that are not funded leaving the burden on the stated to figure out.

Also, from a Constitutional Law perspective there is no doubt a law saying if the states do x,y,and x the Feds will give the states A number of dollars to do it would survive a Constitutional Challenge. As the Feds are not passing a law they may not have tie right to do so. They are merely using Taxing and Spending power to incentivize states to adopt a model statute.

Such happens all the time.

When Congress says okay states you shall secure your schools thusly. You are buying a Supreme Court case. The other way do x,y,x and we give you the money for it if you want does not create a Constitutional issue.

One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:
quote:

BAN THE GUN!

What has the GUN done?

Except it doesn't solve the problem. .. Until you also put armed security all places of higher education, all shopping malls, all churches, mosques, synagogues and other places of worship etc ad nauseam... I assume you can see the slight flaw in your argument...