THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    Lindsey Graham reacts - report reveals grand jury voted to charge him in Trump probe

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lindsey Graham reacts - report reveals grand jury voted to charge him in Trump probe Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Lindsey Graham reacts as court report reveals grand jury voted to charge him in Trump probe

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...7492fa473f47b9b&ei=6

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19750 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It's a shame they didn't do it. Graham deserved it.

Fani Willis can single-handedly drain the MAGA Swamp given the opportunity.

I would love to see her in Garland's job in a few years.The Mafia and MAGA would cease to exist.

Posts: 13781 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I heard a rumor that he dates The Butt! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66999 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...hMY?ocid=socialshare

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19750 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...hMY?ocid=socialshare

OK, I agree with you the GOP is as rotten as it gets.

But, what is the alternative?

Kamala?

AOC?

Pelosi?

Frankenstein? clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66999 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You certainly have a point, Saeed.

What's the word to describe that feeling one gets when he realizes that those people you mention, and others, are better choices for performing their duties of office and honoring their vows than practically any GOPer?

The facts are that people like Graham, Jordon, Cruz, MTG, Gaetz, and so many more are corrupt to the core. It's so obvious that one could conclude they were elected BECAUSE they are corrupt.

Now contrast that with policy. Policy isn't necessarily corrupt. It may reflect an ideology that's contra to conservativism, in general, but at least they are honest about it.

It's corrupt, dishonest, for example, to oppose policy on the basis of lies, twisting it into something it isn't, as GOPers do.

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Let's substitute the word "policy" for "agenda".

For example, what's Graham's agenda? And so forth regarding Jordon and all the others actively supporting Trumpism? We can see how they work it, the corruption, but why?

Some, like Graham, have shown that they know better, ethically. Some, like Jordon, haven't shown clues of that.

But they are all doing it for relevancy, to keep their jobs, ego, and some really believe their shit.

The agenda is for self-preservation and gain, not to "serve".

Of course, that claim could be made of both sides, but let's not get into false equivalencies.

After all, Trumpism's agenda is fascism.

Many on the Right claim that the Left's agenda is communism. That's a lie. Being a lie is not the whole picture. Many believe the lie, and the reactionary part includes justification for fascism. Lies are part of the picture, and the belief that Trump can fix it all or tear it all down, whichever, sorta fills in the picture.

Here's an informative article which, although opinion, gives lots of background and statistics and facts in support.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/mone...9b51211f1bec124&ei=7

Why have so many Americans succumbed to Trumpism? | Opinion
Story by Robert Reich • 1d

XXX