Notify
Tools

Nazis are here Login/Join 
One of Us
posted

Posts: 15874 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wow! MSN, what a great news source. If there had not been so much social trash in the school libraries in the first place, screening wouldn't have been necessary. Nazis have been here since the 1930's in case you haven't noticed.

Posts: 3674 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Shoot the messenger, right? What has this factual report from MSN have to do with the actual deeds it reports on?

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wymple:
Shoot the messenger, right? What has this factual report from MSN have to do with the actual deeds it reports on?

You should listen to yourself sometime. Read the tripe you write to everyone else here. Pathetic.

~Ann

Posts: 19155 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If I have your disapproval I've got it right.

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
quote:

You're much like 0biden, confused, disoriented, angry, unable to process, blame everyone else.

~Ann

Posts: 19155 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oregon knows who to blame:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...445c8a1dc2a7698938a8

Oregon, a hotbed of extremism, seeks to curb paramilitaries
Story by ANDREW SELSKY • 3h ago

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19674 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
quote:

You're much like 0biden, confused, disoriented, angry, unable to process, blame everyone else.

Says the Dy*** who disrespects the American flag.....

Trump: "Putin is a Genius" "Hezbollah is very smart"

Posts: 17195 | Location: FL | Registered: 03 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by straightshooter:
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
quote:

Says the Dy*** who disrespects the American flag.....

Ad hominem? Running out of rebuttals?

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14373 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
Oregon knows who to blame:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...445c8a1dc2a7698938a8

Oregon, a hotbed of extremism, seeks to curb paramilitaries
Story by ANDREW SELSKY • 3h ago

What a joke.

Oregon and trying to curb extremists... by making civil penalties.

Can you say "selective enforcement" boys and girls?

They have criminal law already to stop these acts and they don't follow it. why the hell would another group of laws do anything?

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

You don't think that pulling all the books by the library was not a political stunt to protest the law?

Having the books in a school library be age and educationally appropriate is bad how? As determined by someone who holds a degree in library science...

What you are seeing is a battle between parental rights and the leftist education unions that are trying to "fundamentally change society."

That's what all the brouhaha is about CRT, LBGTQ+, etc.

The leftists need to get their shit together- either kids are irresponsible and lack developed brains and should not be responsible for things (like owning guns or be criminally responsible for their acts) or they are fully responsible (Voting, determining their gender, protesting.)

If they are subject to undue influence because of immaturity, then more parental control is reasonable to an older age.

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's an imaginary fight between boogies and a dream world.

I'm glad I'm not in the middle of it, as an educator or administrator or any other way.

It's sick. And it's why kids are fucked up.

After all, is it about the kids or the parents or the educators?

Or is it about GD ideology and indoctrination? The kids aren't capable or either.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19674 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote