New
Find
Notify
Tools

“Any Day Now” Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted
Come on loons, I want to hear that refrain you loons loved to crow.

“Any day now.”

Posts: 8613 | Location: Oregon  | Registered: 03 June 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Schrodinger:
Come on loons, I want to hear that refrain you loons loved to crow.

“Any day now.”

I was one that used to heckle you all the time with that, what happened? What'd I miss?

Posts: 9092 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
Stay tuned this week.

I am interested to seeing Trump”s explanation of what he was doing with documents from our military describing the plans to attack Iran. It’s reported that these documents are missing. Maybe there are some documents that Saudi Arabia would be interested in.

Posts: 8613 | Location: Oregon  | Registered: 03 June 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
Scott have you ever noticed, like the rest of us have, how Meow Meow's posts become more riveting when he posts late at night? Unconfirmed reports of rampant alcohol use remain the most likely explanation. Statistically speaking, lawyers are boozers.

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's why Smith supeonaed his bank and business deposits records..can you imagine if Iran or Saudi made large deposits after he left office for those files...would be awesome to see what happens.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Everything I've read seems to indicate that indictments from the special prosecutor are expected mid-August.

So, trial will probably be looming right around election day. I wonder if the court will grant trump a continuance so he can run for president?

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15056 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
Trump has to be paying for these indictments. They only help him sell this idea that the federal government is a corrupt good ole boy insiders club that’s out to get him. And his numbers go up

Posts: 3452 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tomahawker:
Trump has to be paying for these indictments. They only help him sell this idea that the federal government is a corrupt good ole boy insiders club that’s out to get him. And his numbers go up

Only die-hard MAGA trumptards will be fired up or inspired by criminal indictments. And, nothing is ever going to effect their support for trump. I mean, if you think voting for somebody that tried to overturn a presidential election with a bunch of lies and who inspired an insurrection and takeover of the US Capital is a good idea, a few new charges aint gonna make a difference.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15056 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
Spot on!

Posts: 3452 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote