New
Find
Notify
Tools

The opinions of medical professionals… Login/Join 
one of us
posted
Excerpts:

If Trump were to take back the White House, the American people would be living in what would be the equivalent of an insane asylum. The leader would be like a mad king, and everything would make no sense. The country would be ruled by the chaos emanating from President Donald Trump.

“Not enough people are sounding the alarm, that based on his behavior, and in my opinion, Donald Trump is dangerously demented. In fact, we are seeing the opposite among too many in the news media, the political leaders and among the public.

So, in the end, who are you going to believe? Medical experts with years of experience, making fact-based arguments based on observable data who are literally risking their careers to warn the public or the MAGA apologists and propagandists?

Trump’s a classic case of dementia. He ticks all the boxes. He’s shown a precipitous decline from his baseline—He once had a rich vocabulary and spoke in polished paragraphs. And he shows the classic disturbances in memory, language, behavior, and motor performance that we see in dementia patients. If Trump were their patient or my family member, they would urgently refer him for an emergency neuropsychiatric evaluation. And under no circumstances would a patient showing this level or organic cognitive decline be capable of being president.

Trump makes these gross verbal errors, talking in gibberish and nonsense, but he has such confidence that he keeps going. He just barrels through without embarrassment or being self-conscious about his obvious problems. Because of his severe personality disorder, he's always lacked a capacity for self-awareness and critical self-reflection about hideous behavior. But now, he’s oblivious to the fact that his mind appears to be rapidly deteriorating before our eyes.

Posts: 5740 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
If Biden were to take back the White House, the American people would be living in what would be the equivalent of an insane asylum. The leader would be like a mad king, and everything would make no sense. The country would be ruled by the chaos emanating from President Joe Biden.

“Not enough people are sounding the alarm, that based on his behavior, and in my opinion, Joe Biden is dangerously demented. In fact, we are seeing the opposite among too many in the news media, the political leaders and among the public.

So, in the end, who are you going to believe? Medical experts with years of experience, making fact-based arguments based on observable data who are literally risking their careers to warn the public or the Biden apologists and propagandists?

Biden’s a classic case of dementia. He ticks all the boxes. He’s shown a precipitous decline from his baseline—He once had a rich vocabulary and spoke in polished paragraphs. And he shows the classic disturbances in memory, language, behavior, and motor performance that we see in dementia patients. If Biden were their patient or my family member, they would urgently refer him for an emergency neuropsychiatric evaluation. And under no circumstances would a patient showing this level or organic cognitive decline be capable of being president.

Biden makes these gross verbal errors, talking in gibberish and nonsense, but he has such confidence that he keeps going. He just barrels through without embarrassment or being self-conscious about his obvious problems. Because of his severe personality disorder, he's always lacked a capacity for self-awareness and critical self-reflection about hideous behavior. But now, he’s oblivious to the fact that his mind appears to be rapidly deteriorating before our eyes.

Holds about as much water as your post…

Posts: 3239 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/cthNNNrDaBk

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1171 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ANTELOPEDUNDEE:

dancing

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15056 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Damn, maybe AI HAS been paying attention...

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9569 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Vroom,,, Vroom.

Posts: 4975 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
The opinion of people who have common sense.

The American voter has an IQ of a turnip! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

What did a turnip ever do to you to get insulted like that?

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1171 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

What did a turnip ever do to you to get insulted like that?

Nothing!

I just do NOT like politicians.

Neither do I believe in your bullshit of you lot being "free" to choose who you want to rule you.

If this is the case, what I said about fits perfectly!

That you are all too stupid to make any half decent choice! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15878 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote