Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KY Dem Gov wins Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Defeats the President Trump backed, Far Right Culture Warrior.

AG Cameron really is none of the things he ran on, but that is what it takes to get the Family Groups to endorse you to get out of the Primary.

Ran on division, against trans, crazy pro birth, some Joe hexes to stop the border issue, anti Covid and lied a whole bunch.

Gov. Beshear is going to win by a larger margin then last time.

He ran a very positive campaign on economic growth, and acted like an adult thst cares for all KY.

Oh, I told you this was going to happen and why.

Now, I fully expect President Trump to win KY if he is nominated. A lot of folks have Trump and Beshear signs.

Posts: 10959 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
Defeats the President Trump backed, Far Right Culture Warrior.

AG Cameron really is none of the things he ran on, but that is what it takes to get the Family Groups to endorse you to get out of the Primary.

Ran on division, against trans, crazy pro birth, some Joe hexes to stop the border issue, anti Covid and lied a whole bunch.

Gov. Beshear is going to win by a larger margin then last time.

He ran a very positive campaign on economic growth, and acted like an adult thst cares for all KY.

Oh, I told you this was going to happen and why.

Now, I fully expect President Trump to win KY if he is nominated. A lot of folks have Trump and Beshear signs.

Trump won Letcher County by 60%, Beshear won it 52-48.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9580 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep and the General Assembly is a supermajority R.

The issue comes done to candidate positions. AG Cameron’s positions, particularly abortion and a border as a KY Gov even Kentucky knows he has no stoke, are not winners.

That is where he lost. They have went one step too far, and over the Cliff.

President Trump will win KY if given the chance in the Primary and General.

Like I said the yards with Andy and Trump signs together were funny.

Last time Gov won by only 3k votes.

He won last time bc Gov Bevin declared war on teachers, and governed like Vince McMahon runs pro wrestling as a personality on TV.

Posts: 10959 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote