New
Find
Notify
Tools

What could possibly go wrong? Login/Join 
one of us
posted
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...-global-warming.html

Despite the fact that the geologic record of the last 2 billion years shows we are in a cooling cycle, these idiots want to fark with the climate!

I suppose if they suceeded in cooling the climate and plunging the world into famine, due to crop failure, they would take responsibility. "Oh, our bad". But, maybe that's what they want; people more dependant on government for help = more power.

Posts: 3694 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
It's not really about the climate, it's about control. The climate is not going to be controlled, but fear is an excellent method to control people.

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
What do you two suggest we do?

Posts: 8615 | Location: Oregon  | Registered: 03 June 2018Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, speaking for me, here's what I would do if I were King.

1. Be sensible. Going cold turkey on existing energy sources is foolish and harmful to people and damaging to world economies. Quit panicking over so-called experts and the media. A tiny relative change in a minor atmospheric gas is not the end of the world. Farking with shading the earth could be an abosulte disaster.

2. Begin a reasoned and measured transition to known cleaner technologies for energy production. Technologies like molten salt thorium fusion reactors and converting coal power sources to natural gas for short term gains in CO2 reductions can provide this transition. Existing coal plants can be cheaply converted to NG or to modular molten salt reactors. Lithium battery production can be enhanced by thorium mining as the two are usually found together. Thorium is 10 times more abundant as uranium. Thorium reactors are walk away safe.

3. Supplement power with solar, wind, and hydro expansion. Use molten salt heat storage tech to store energy at off peak times.

4. Upgrade the grid to prevent cascade failures by decentralizing energy production with numerous, smaller plants. This also reduces vunerability to attack from enemies.

5. Continue to fund and encourage fusion tech.

How's that for starters?

quote:
Originally posted by Schrodinger:
What do you two suggest we do?

Posts: 3694 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bobster:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...-global-warming.html

Despite the fact that the geologic record of the last 2 billion years shows we are in a cooling cycle, these idiots want to fark with the climate!

I suppose if they suceeded in cooling the climate and plunging the world into famine, due to crop failure, they would take responsibility. "Oh, our bad". But, maybe that's what they want; people more dependant on government for help = more power.
Thank you! Another person who has looked at the science and figured out that this is a hoax.

Posts: 5704 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Reading Bobster's second post this thread, I think he's not a denier.

So, despite your reading affirmation, I think you two are on different planes.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

Posts: 19901 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Greta said so!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67184 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Schrodinger
posted Hide Post
Bobster and Magine got it right.

Posts: 8615 | Location: Oregon  | Registered: 03 June 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
how the hell would you know?

but
yes
Bobster is on target

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

Posts: 4593 | Location: TX | Registered: 03 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Baffles you don't it? Wink

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

Posts: 19901 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
not at all baffled-

investing for the great- grandkids:

https://thoriumenergyalliance....yndicate-Info-bg.pdf

https://salgenx.com/

https://www.aerominetechnologies.com/

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life