THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    Proud Boys leader and three others convicted of Jan. 6 seditious conspiracy

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Proud Boys leader and three others convicted of Jan. 6 seditious conspiracy Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Deliberations continued for the seditious conspiracy and conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding charges for Dominic Pezzola.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...d25b9c2093500e2&ei=9

Overall, Tarrio and Ethan Nordean, Joe Biggs, Zachary Rehl were found guilty of seditious conspiracy, conspiracy to obstruct the certification of the 2020 election, actual obstruction of the certification, conspiracy to prevent officers from performing their duties, obstruction of law enforcement during civil disorder and aiding and abetting in destruction of government property.

Pezzola, who went by the nickname Spaz, admitted to the most violent conduct of the group when he testified that he used a stolen police riot shield to break through a window, allowing rioters to breach the building.

He was convicted Thursday of robbery of U.S. government property.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19739 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Good! Now if the judge will just give them the maximum sentence of 20 years that they richly deserve. tu2

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13160 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
3 more down.

Posts: 10902 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...8e30a923c6d8b6&ei=34

Newsweek:
New Trump Charges 'Imperative' After Proud Boys Verdict: Ex-Prosecutor

Story by Katherine Fung • 4h ago

On Thursday, a jury convicted four members of the far-right group, including Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio, of seditious conspiracy for trying to prevent a peaceful transfer of power from Trump to Joe Biden after the 2020 election.

"The leader of the seditious conspiracy [Trump] should be held to account if lesser players have been brought to justice," he said.

Former Special Counsel Ryan Goodman agreed that the verdict implicated Trump, tweeting on Thursday that "The white supremacist paramilitary group would not have taken these actions without Trump's messaging."

Former U.S. Attorney Joyce Vance added that Thursday's verdicts would make it likely that the DOJ would soon be able to bring similar charges against the former president.

"The verdicts on the obstruction of an official proceeding charge here are key. That conspiracy forms the most likely type of charge that could be brought against Trump in connection with January 6," White tweeted.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19739 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
"Proud Boys" ... thought they were a gay rights group when I first heard the name...

Posts: 7185 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was confused by the term "white supremist" describing them. Several are brown/black ???

one of us
posted Hide Post
At the bottom of it all, I suspect they’re just anarchists doing violence for the thrill of it. They probably couldn’t muster three digits worth of IQ between the lot of them. It’s kind of like dogs being reasonably well behaved individually, but reverting to feral behaviour if several get together.

They have no real goals or objectives, but a Presidential sanction to raise hell was just too good of an opportunity to pass up. “Stand down but stand by”, “It’s going to be wild!” and “We’re going to go up there…” was all it took.

They were the explosive, but Trump lit the fuse.

Many of Trumps employees and lawyers have expressed frustration that he never gives direct orders, and only uses deniable ‘mob boss’ language. “Take him to the train station”, “Make him an offer he can’t refuse”, “I hear his grandmother is lonely” type of thing.

He always leaves himself room to say “I never told you to do that” but you know damn well that you have been told.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
The other day Doc Lane suggested a public hanging in Laredo TX for the Mexican that killed that family down near Houston. I'm against the death penalty, but Docs reasoning is sound, make an example. Tell others, "note to self".

I think the above is also a good opportunity to send a message. Hand down the stiffest punishment possible. "This is how America pays for sedition".

I hope the judge hits them hard and mean.

Posts: 9115 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tumbleweed:
At the bottom of it all, I suspect they’re just anarchists doing violence for the thrill of it. They probably couldn’t muster three digits worth of IQ between the lot of them. It’s kind of like dogs being reasonably well behaved individually, but reverting to feral behaviour if several get together.

They have no real goals or objectives, but a Presidential sanction to raise hell was just too good of an opportunity to pass up. “Stand down but stand by”, “It’s going to be wild!” and “We’re going to go up there…” was all it took.

They were the explosive, but Trump lit the fuse.

Many of Trumps employees and lawyers have expressed frustration that he never gives direct orders, and only uses deniable ‘mob boss’ language. “Take him to the train station”, “Make him an offer he can’t refuse”, “I hear his grandmother is lonely” type of thing.

He always leaves himself room to say “I never told you to do that” but you know damn well that you have been told.

They are fixated ideologues - extremists.

It's really difficult to understand them and their motives from our perspectives, but we can understand their actions and words.

Same for Trump. I just hope they can make the case against him.

It's already made in the court of public opinion, circumstantial evidence probably, but the court has the obligation to deal in hard facts.

Trump is strung out with so many pending indictments, something has to stick.

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
'Great American patriots': Trump says DOJ 'destroying lives' after Proud Boys conviction
Story by Adam Nichols • 7h ago

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...62fd8471e9ccf3&ei=62

XXX