New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mr. Nichols Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
Starting to see snippets of video. This is incredibly sad and quite horrible.

I wish people would just fight things out in court rather than fight and die in the street. 100% senseless.

~Ann

Posts: 19168 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
Good thing the cops weren’t white, right?

Nope, still racism.

Cue, Antifa, at the ready to cause mayhem and burn shit down.

Posts: 3239 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
I wish he had gotten the chance, but that ship has sailed. Now I wish that his attackers get murdered. I hope they bag for mercy and get none. If any other cops die because of this, it was entirely preventable. All cops had to do was quit murdering people. Fuck the cops. All cops are bastards.

Posts: 7487 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I've never been an advocate of arm chair quarterbacking especially when it comes to such dramatic and emotional visuals.

I have not seen 'all' of the details. I also have little trust in snippets and partial bits of information. I do not know the whole story but I can say, as a career LEO, often not all shown is real or the whole story.

What I can say, from what little I have seen, is there is a very frightened man, who is very much resisting and I see no hand cuffs on even one hand despite a whole lot of people trying to affect an arrest. A lot very wrong here but so far not enough details.

I do not know the circumstances of why Nichols was pulled over to warrant five LEO's trying to arrest Nichols. That is a very large number of resources which does makes me wonder. There is certainly much more going on here so I will not guess further.

All I can say is, if you feel you are wrongly being arrested, DO NOT resist. Fight it out in court. Too many lives are going to be lost here in the long run, no matter the circumstances.

~Ann

Posts: 19168 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of pointblank
posted Hide Post
If capital punishment was on the table, these 5 deserve it.

Posts: 2073 | Registered: 28 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
They went through a lot of pepper spray.inexcusable…

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13161 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LongDistanceOperator:
I wish he had gotten the chance, but that ship has sailed. Now I wish that his attackers get murdered. I hope they bag for mercy and get none. If any other cops die because of this, it was entirely preventable. All cops had to do was quit murdering people. Fuck the cops. All cops are bastards.

I’m guessing a cop peed in your corn flakes during your development years… coffee

one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
quote:

I’m guessing a cop peed in your corn flakes during your development years… coffee

Sorry to disappoint. I just don’t like seeing them murder people.

Posts: 7487 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Huvius:
Good thing the cops weren’t white, right?

Nope, still racism.

Cue, Antifa, at the ready to cause mayhem and burn shit down.

Two things:

1. Maybe some mayhem is in order. Those cops behavior was disgraceful and a man died because of it.

2. If you fuck with the cops, you're gonna get your ass kicked. Every single time.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15106 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
quote:

Sorry to disappoint. I just don’t like seeing them murder people.

So all cops are bastards?? Ridiculous…

One of Us
posted Hide Post
When I was young there were a few bad apples. A large chunk of the basket is now bad. It is what it is, I've seen a fair share of bad cops in my time, and it's not getting better.

Posts: 15880 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote