Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The total eclipse and the apocalypse Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
How do you turn an amazing natural event into a foreboding prophesy?

First the amazing natural event:

From NPR

Why The 2024 TOTAL ECLIPSE Will Be Special!

https://youtu.be/XTU-2-SGE_Q?si=77gYI9zFA5RcH2Zh

Then the foreboding prophesy:

(this is just one of many on youtube)

https://youtu.be/eLkxKT65IFc?si=a_pDg4m7mlYd2Ey0

The April 8 2024 Eclipse and the 7 cities named Nineveh

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19738 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Because people are gullible morons.

Posts: 15880 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://youtube.com/shorts/c_D...?si=VCzPH0mf4hfB0WAu

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19738 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
And that Trump’s stupid Bimbo, Green, says the earthquake was a massage from God too! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66982 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Next, if not already, they will claim they watch Fox for news from god.

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
When you base a religion on Bronze-age goatherder superstitions everything those goatherders didn't understand is miraculous and must be signs and portents from an invisible cloud being. Theirs just happens to be a petty, vengeful prick, which might explain their support for a petty, vengeful prick.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9574 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I read that somewhere in NY they have declared an emergency because millions of people have converged to see the eclipse.

I don't see a problem with people traveling to the zone to see it. If my camper was running properly, I may have booked a campsite in a state park somewhere just to be in the total zone. As it is, I'll settle for a partial and behold the event that is beyond all imagination as to how it is what it is.

But these prophesies and theories indicate something else. It's primordial.

I'll get back with y'all after the BIG landing.

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
On Tuesday I'm going to tell every Christian I know that the Rapture happened during the eclipse and, for supporting Trump, they didn't make the cut.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9574 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's a good one Jeff5. Smiler

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
And that Trump’s stupid Bimbo, Green, says the earthquake was a massage from God too! rotflmo

Just in case anybody missed what the stupid bitch said:

“God is sending America strong signs to tell us to repent,” she wrote. “Earthquakes and eclipses and many more things to come. I pray that our country listens.” 2020

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15093 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Goofy Rudy was on TV last night saying that only Democrat states have earthquakes; they’re brought on by Communism apparently, and New York never had earthquakes as long as Trump was there. Roll Eyes

Posts: 5742 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tumbleweed:
Goofy Rudy was on TV last night saying that only Democrat states have earthquakes; they’re brought on by Communism apparently, and New York never had earthquakes as long as Trump was there. Roll Eyes

Did he truly say that? Do you have a link? Hard to believe anyone would actually say that. I would love to see.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zebrazapper:
quote:

Did he truly say that? Do you have a link? Hard to believe anyone would actually say that. I would love to see.

https://www.google.com/search?...sclient=gws-wiz-serp

Posts: 323 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 16 April 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ronco:
quote:
Originally posted by zebrazapper:
quote:

https://www.google.com/search?...sclient=gws-wiz-serp

Kind of comical.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
On Tuesday I'm going to tell every Christian I know that the Rapture happened during the eclipse and, for supporting Trump, they didn't make the cut.

Monday, about 6 pm, I called my sister for other reasons. I said today is the day of the rapture,
I was calling to see if they were still here.

She laughed, and said that there are a lot of crazies out there.

Then I said there's rumors that the rapture did happen and all Trump supporters were left behind, and you should call around to see who's missing, if you know any Christian friends who aren't Trump supporters.

She didn't think that was funny.

==============================================

https://youtu.be/dfmh2NfTkK0?si=E_YX1WzCUzh1EIdz

Liberal Redneck - Why Didn't the Rapture Happen During the Eclipse?

XXX